• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 20:26 GMT
#13
this looks awesome!

/in
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 20:16 GMT
#221
I can also /obs /replace if you need to shuffle it back to 14
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:00 GMT
#225
I'm so excited to play in Haru sempai's game. I hope Haru sempai notices me.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:12 GMT
#230
Hi Hapa-chan!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:16 GMT
#233
I agree with Hapa-chan. There has to be a mafia-mafia pairing, so knowing everyone's pairings narrows down who can be mafia by a lot. We might be able to solve the game after a couple flips.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:16 GMT
#234
VE-senpai is my partner.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:26 GMT
#239
Should neutrals claim?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:28 GMT
#242
Since a neutral wins regardless if town or mafia wins, is there any point to keeping them a secret?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:29 GMT
#243
On September 24 2014 07:28 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
Should neutrals claim?


Neutrals? You mean 3rd parties? Or VT roles?


3rd party
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:32 GMT
#247
On September 24 2014 07:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:29 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:28 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
Should neutrals claim?


Neutrals? You mean 3rd parties? Or VT roles?


3rd party

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:28 Chairman Ray wrote:
Since a neutral wins regardless if town or mafia wins, is there any point to keeping them a secret?


I certainly wouldn't mind claims, but I don't know what incentive 3rd parties would have to claim.


Town doesn't want to lynch 3rd party, mafia doesn't want to kill third party, because it goes against both their win-cons. 3rd party just doesn't want to die. Everyone wins I think.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:35 GMT
#251
Yeah, what the heck.

I'm Chitaru Namatame the defender. Not gonna bother saving town. SO DON'T KILL ME MAFIA
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 22:47 GMT
#257
Don't think there's anything I really need to do in this game, have fun guys!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2014 23:53 GMT
#279
glad we got that cleared up! We should probably edit the role description in the OP to avoid further confusion
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 05:33 GMT
#935
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 05:54 GMT
#937
What am I supposed to do?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 06:06 GMT
#940
I'm not sure what this faction is even supposed to do in the game. I can be active and play town, but I win with either town or mafia, so there really isn't an incentive for me to help town or mafia. How I see it, this is just a 13 player game, where I'm a spectator that can talk. I also have an action that can interfere with the game, but it really doesn't change the outcome for me if I win either way.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 06:44 GMT
#953
On September 25 2014 15:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 15:06 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm not sure what this faction is even supposed to do in the game. I can be active and play town, but I win with either town or mafia, so there really isn't an incentive for me to help town or mafia. How I see it, this is just a 13 player game, where I'm a spectator that can talk. I also have an action that can interfere with the game, but it really doesn't change the outcome for me if I win either way.

Well here's how I see it. Since there isn't any incentive for you to help town or mafia, then you're mafia siding. Therefore you die. So enjoy losing because you feel there's no reason to play to your win condition of surviving.


How about this. If you can explain to me what incentive I have to do something in the context of this game, then I'll do whatever that is. Or explain why me not doing anything is helpful to mafia. The way I see it I'm perfectly neutral doing no harm or help to either side, which is exactly in line with my win condition.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 07:09 GMT
#958
On September 25 2014 15:46 geript wrote:
If you do not martyr on N1, we will 100% lynch you on D2. So would you like to help lynch scum?


I'm flattered that you think my reads are so good it's worth trading a lynch for.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 07:20 GMT
#964
On September 25 2014 16:16 geript wrote:
Seriously CR, never ever play at TL again.


You speak as though I joined this game just so I can afk. Whenever I roll town, I put in a lot of effort trying to hunt down scum. Whenever I roll mafia, I put in a lot of effort trying to get town mislynched. I really just have no clue what I'm supposed to do here in this 3p role. You're not being very helpful.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2014 07:24 GMT
#965
On September 25 2014 16:17 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 16:15 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I still don't think CR is mafia, he is most probably 3p, lynching him today does nothing unless he is the poisoner. I'd rather lynch Damdred

And he's admitted multiple times that he intends to do nothing. Lynch it.


I'm not doing nothing, I'm playing to achieve my win condition. That's why I'm arguing with you right now.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 17m
Patches Events
23h 17m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.