• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8613 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 03:19 GMT
#345
I'm falling asleep, but I like you so far this game hapa.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 14:24 GMT
#605
I'm pretty dead on that Hapa is not mafia in this game. In all my experiences with hapa and past games that i've read, he seems to get really demotivated and does not post as much.

Its like the exact opposite as here, doing his best to stay active in the thread scum hunt and is responding and does not seem demotivated at all. Pretty sure that this is town hapa

@geript: I had to sleep at some point, i was active before the thread went crazy.

@DP I kinda do not like you right now. You begin by voting CR,e ven though you admit that you only skimmed the game at that point, which why would you vote on someone by just skimming? You scum read hapa based on what you describe as outdated meta read (paraphrase on my part), do you think at that point in the thread its really justifiable? Why is it better to go along with geript in that CR should be the fallback lynch if we do not have a clear better lynch? I think thats a bit weak of a reason to lynch someone.

Could you talk mroe about why you think we should immediatly lynch the person who was partnered with mafia? Even though its a coin flip at this point that they are mafia why is that the best plan? Wouldn't it be better to vig them at night to focus the lynch the next cycle on someone else rather than just have a lynch that could very easily be a mislynch?

Also, if you think hapa is so scummy why wouldn't you lynch him day one? It basically just gives you permission if you keep him around to do nothing day 2 and just stay tunneled on him, so why not just kill him today if your so sure?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 14:28 GMT
#606
Also hapa, VE really was like this in the fanfic game, he gave out town passes like a pedophile gives out candy and he scum hunted from that. He was totes town that game, and hes acting pretty close to it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 14:49 GMT
#609
Why would people give kush a free town pass for pretending/being sincere about not reading OP or somthing with his pm? I've seen kush pretend not to read his pm (I think) to get through day 1 in storm as mafia, though he said he just didn't read it their. And he basically claiming not to read the thread so why such a strong town read from several people? Thats some weird shit
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 16:16 GMT
#626
I love being discounted because I was asleep and active before I slept then the thread had an additional 9 pages when I woke up. Prom claims I have been invisble when I made two or do posts before his post.

And tea anyone saying kush is town is super silly or scum probably since he has done 0 alignment indicative stuff. His little oh when did vts become masons is either a joke or not reading or he's scum. How you get town from that idk
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 16:19 GMT
#630
So how would you feel about other people willing to lynch into Cr today pro?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 16:35 GMT
#657
Primes townlist bothers me currently, his scummy list is people who basically haven't commented much or thread disagreed with. Easy lynched there, and read lists bug me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 16:53 GMT
#673
VE what would you think about geript being scummy?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 16:56 GMT
#678
You are always verge lunch wit with activity and some comments. Get to work MM do you don't get lynched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:09 GMT
#689
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.


On September 24 2014 11:44 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.

Is it because he wants to call me "confirmed town" based on CR's flip in spite of no such certainty coming with such a flip?

Meh so I read OP wrong sue me.


On September 24 2014 15:48 geript wrote:
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.


Some things in geripts filter obvious bother me. His wanting to flip CR to get a confirmed town on VE, he admits its wrong because of the OP. Then he goes back to the same logic, Flip abuse can get red hapa must be read.Then he admits to wanting to lynch an afk abuse.

On September 24 2014 16:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Wait geript. How did you get from this post:
On September 24 2014 15:28 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Honestly DP, you don't even have to understand my case beyond what Damdred said:

On September 24 2014 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
I can get behind a Geript lynch

##Vote: Geript


Why?
What is so convincing about hapa's case on geript that makes you able to get behind a lynch on him?

Geript's posts just feel really awkward to me so I guess I like Hapa's narrative. Not realizing he has a qt doesn't really help his case.


Think about how awkard geript's posts sound in the context of the thread. There is a clear conversation topic that everyone is discussing (CR's claim), then he enters the thread and posts completely useless crap, then a summary post of pairings.

On September 24 2014 13:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:08 Hapahauli wrote:
[quote]

For someone who hates bad meta cases, you are really bad at meta.


Or I am amazing and you are scum :D


Which do you think is more likely?


I think you are scum.


This is going nowhere.

Let me know when you're ready to do productive things. Like lynching geript.


I'm being productive. Why don't you try and convince me of geript being scum if you are so certain?



See: above

I generally don't care to argue with the one person in every one of my town games that always finds me scummy on day 1. It's a chore, and a waste of my time given that everyone else will read me as town.

This post makes me really want to lynch the fuck out of Hapa. In my experience as mafia, it's far easier to create a believable narrative than it is to create a believable case. The fact that Hapa is pushing a narrative and using that specific quote as evidence feels exceptionally off. It's very weird of Hapa to let his "stonecold lock mafia read" be described as something as low as a "narrative." Maybe that's just semantics, but that's really odd.



On September 24 2014 15:48 geript wrote:
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.


To this post. What are the reasoning/ thoughts that changed your mind?

To some extent it's the reminder from Yam, that Hapa does like his early game tunnels. To some extent it's just thinking that I'll be able to read Hapa more objectively when he's not tunneling me. To some extent it's Hapa's direction after tunneling me. I think he's kinda townreading you and yam; which makes him look at VE more. But that's a bit concerning now that I think about it because of the CR claim. This isn't making me think of him more positively which is yet another reason why I want to lynch the AFK Abuse. But I don't tend to have a good history of reading people correctly when they're tunneled on me unless it's already pretty mid-late game.


Like what? lynching abuse will still result in a 50/50 if hes red....just seems like going for an easy lynch to get "information"
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:10 GMT
#691
On September 25 2014 02:04 kushm4sta wrote:
ve seems 3p.


Oh yea kush has he claimed 3p in your qt chat?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:26 GMT
#698
On September 24 2014 16:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay impressions before I go to bed:

There's likely one mafia in DP/Hapa based on how they both seem to be trying to buddy with him DURING their little argument. I have liked DP's posts since he came back and the way Hapa was trying to steer people away from leaving me off the lynch list earlier makes me think it's Hapa.

##Vote: Hapahauli

His whole "10 townie points for who can tell me why" was just nonsense to appear contributory because there wasn't one specific thing he was looking for as made evident by his "case" against geript a little later on. It's a clever little trick I sometimes use when I'm mafia - it makes the thread think you're reading closely and that you've noticed something and gosh, wouldn't it be cool if I noticed the same thing too? Not feelin it.

yamato is probably town - standard 1-liner posts, general observations...I don't like that he's suspicious of me, but not everyone is as perfect as me.

Damdred and I seem to be on the same wavelength at least in terms of what we're looking for to find mafia - gonna throw him in the townpile for now and see how I like that.

MM1 gets 1 Townie Brownie for making a decent case on Kush before he entered the thread. If we lynch a lurker instead of a scumspect, I'm willing to go with Kush based on MM1's observation. Will not lynch MM1 today.

CR hasn't said anything more in our QT. He's claimed 3rd Party in the thread. There you go.



This must be the case....is this it ve?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:51 GMT
#701
I'm not sure some of it is a bit nit picky, not sure. Hapa watched by game I think so should know how you played their.

Hapa going back and forth on geript is worrying but reads change. And I'd like hap to respond to all of this, currently I don't think I would lynch right now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:54 GMT
#703
On September 25 2014 02:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 02:51 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure some of it is a bit nit picky, not sure. Hapa watched by game I think so should know how you played their.

Hapa going back and forth on geript is worrying but reads change. And I'd like hap to respond to all of this, currently I don't think I would lynch right now.

GAH! *oldmanfist*


The best point is hapas waffle on Geript I think. It's how we caught Hapa as the SK in guilty I think it was. I would just like to see if hapa can make other cases and what not throughout the day and the answers he gives to your case VE.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 17:56 GMT
#708
Kush what do you think about people autotown reading you for your post about not realizing the partners setup?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 18:04 GMT
#711
What do you think of DP then kush?

I do agree with you on geript though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 18:08 GMT
#713
At this point kush who would you want to lynch right now? Or who would you be leaning to lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 18:26 GMT
#718
I think VE is being serious abuse, why are you calling him trolly? He has made several jokes but....i'm pretty sure this push etc is 100% serious.

Also who is scum for you right now abuse?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 18:46 GMT
#725
Ok doesn't matter if you don't know him or not, look at his posts what do you get from them?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 18:52 GMT
#728
Have you played with hapa before MM? And please givee opinons on DP posts so far instead of just saying I don't know him
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko88
SpeCial 45
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns40428
singsing1781
olofmeister1045
B2W.Neo148
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 23m
OSC
11h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 23m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.