• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:30
CEST 11:30
KST 18:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 17:45 GMT
#819
On August 30 2014 02:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 02:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2014 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
On August 30 2014 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2014 00:33 Amiko wrote:
@WaveofShadow:
On August 29 2014 13:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do you think apathy or marv are scum?


On August 29 2014 14:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
If marv's was a defence then it's purely chainsaw because he barely makes mention of MM1 at all. So yes, intriguing I suppose especially since he took back the 'bolded' comment after.

As far as amiko I read him pretty strongly as town so far, though I should ask (if you're still here amiko)---you seem to have more to say regarding MM1 than anyone else so far especially since you're not even in his cell. What's the deal with that?


I don't actually feel like I have said (or have much) to say on MM1 yet - basically, I just feel like he'd be the easiest target in your group because he doesn't scream town when he's town. Since there was sentiment that your cell was solved, I wanted to point out that it may not be so easy. I haven't actually reviewed MM's games though, so what Holyflare was saying regarding his posting style may be correct, I probably won't look at MM's history until later in the game though.

I mention this because I figure that among marv & oats, I'd think they'd be more likely to try to mislynch me than each other since I have less experience in the game. And, if they remember any experience with me, the only game we played together, Catastrophe, I did not appear towny at all (to be fair, it wasn't in my interest to appear towny).
That said, oats' post on me feels more scummy since he seems to be misconstruing my comments in a way to present me as mafia. If I had to pick right now, I'd say oats is the scum in our cell.

As for apathy, I'm really not sure but I had a pretty good feeling on him D1 despite some posts that I disagreed with (putting Cell E at the end, for example). For Cell E, I think I need to talk to bunnies more to get a good sense of her.

To be fair, I think anyone is an easy target when up against me/HF. Doesn't change things if he actually is scum though, and right now I lean town on HF (not that that ever seems to mean much).

I think most of your reads are the same as mine, though I put less stock in the shit Oats has been spewing 'cuz Oats, and I absolutely can't trust marv until some switch flips at some point in the game.

Here, drink this drink I'm giving you that I made without you watching. Nothing can go wrong, it'll be delicious. Cmon babe, all the way down.

Mmm, fruity with just a hint of arsenic.

On August 30 2014 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
On August 30 2014 01:58 Holyflare wrote:
Is this the famous oats with too much information? Looks like it is to me.

btw i thought this too, but then i also thought of oats hard-defending scumbuddies in pyp:lol

Again, explain this?
You're saying that Oats could be scum who knows BH is town?
Like if it weren't Cell I'd lynch BH before Oats any day.

yes, but the 2nd half of my statement also suggests the mafia-mafia possibility

Yeah and I could see that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 18:39 GMT
#829
On August 30 2014 03:34 batsnacks wrote:
Nevermind ritoky you don't need to answer those questions.

Phew, good thing you're playing this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 20:19 GMT
#865
On August 30 2014 05:15 marvellosity wrote:
the thing is, BH, if somehow you're not mafia, i'll still happily lynch you if you refuse to play the game.

Was there a time as town you let yourself get lynched without trying to play the game a bit?

Catastrophe
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 20:23 GMT
#870
On August 30 2014 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
Post pictures of your dinner

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 20:24 GMT
#872
Lol this may be the best development in a mafia game in a while

Also funny thing is he could still be scum and telling the truth
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:16 GMT
#909
I also voted for bh
Your colours are ugly
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:17 GMT
#913
Oh you just fixed it
Anyway, BH still scum cause he still hasn't helped find scum
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:19 GMT
#916
Then why did you say in your angry post that contained something about feces and yelling at me that you'd be finding scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:20 GMT
#920
On my phone
Somebody link it for me
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:21 GMT
#922
On August 29 2014 15:21 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm tired of dealing with your literal feces. come on and vote me. I'll solv ethe damn game like I always do and catch all the scum like I always do, and you'll alll hate me for it like you always do cause i'm do damn right

boew down before your master

hgrit your teeth and pretend to hate me but in your heart you know I am right

This one
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:25 GMT
#928
On August 30 2014 06:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 06:08 Amiko wrote:
@marvellosity:
Do you still feel batsnacks is misguided today?
Do you feel like he's really doing anything productive or helpful?
Do you feel that he thinks he is doing something productive or helpful?

n/a
no
no

Exactly this.

Also bunnies I really don't follow what you've been doing this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:26 GMT
#932
Now that I think about it, what are bat snacks?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:27 GMT
#935
And where are the holyflare twins right now?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:29 GMT
#940
On August 30 2014 06:27 marvellosity wrote:
Could vote batsnacks for daring to tell me that i don't know what goes on on 'gay forums'

the cheek of it.

I just laughed at the idea of people typing and talking out loud in hilariously flamboyant manners.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:34 GMT
#946
This game always ends up being harder than everyone expects
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 21:59 GMT
#954
On August 30 2014 06:50 Holyflare wrote:
I can't really take anyone that votes him seriously, and it helps that all my towny reads are voting bh too

I can't help but think of KSC now when people say stuff like this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 22:06 GMT
#957
On August 30 2014 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
Ksc?

Guy from last game.
Decent player but an odd playstyle with a lot of confirmation bias and often based his reads of people on whether or not they shared his reads.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 23:09 GMT
#972
On August 30 2014 07:55 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 07:46 Holyflare wrote:
About what?

the picture above

so after reading real quick: all in all ritoky got a little more on the scummy side for posting that picture that DOES NOTHING AT ALL and fixing it like it's important or anything like that while not actually using it for anything.

Did BH answer why he never mentioned that he'd move flats? Would have been real easy to just outright say "guys, I'm busy on Xth and X+1th day, please don't put my cell on that date"

and batsnacks... well he's still batsnacks. I'm trying to read his posts, I really am but every second I have this urge to just scroll along. I think nothing really changed about it.

On that note, let it be known that my daytime activity goes back to previous levels after Labour day.
Won't be around for deadlines and daytime and such.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 00:53 GMT
#996
On August 30 2014 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred is replacing mtamburini effective immediately. Everybody say hi!

NO APOLOGIZING
+ Show Spoiler +
Hi
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 00:54 GMT
#997
On August 30 2014 09:50 Blazinghand wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/lWRaT

lol why haven't you packed your books yet?

I'll tell you what: I'll unvote you (for now) if you actually play the game a little in the next little while
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 30m
OSC
12h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.