On August 11 2014 21:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bad read. I don't smurf because i literally couldn't after my first post.
Bad read. I don't smurf because i literally couldn't after my first post.

You're a bad read.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
On August 11 2014 21:35 raynpelikoneet wrote: Show nested quote + On August 09 2014 15:26 WaveofShadow wrote: On August 08 2014 23:20 Not Holyflare wrote: /in This is definitely Rayn. Bad read. I don't smurf because i literally couldn't after my first post. ![]() You're a bad read. | ||
|
unholyflare
42 Posts
| ||
|
Not Holyflare
Jamaica6 Posts
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Not Holyflare
Jamaica6 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
On August 12 2014 02:02 Not Holyflare wrote: make sure to put all the Holyflare's in the same cell. This is an excellent idea that can not fail. | ||
|
Professor Apathy
Spain151 Posts
On August 12 2014 01:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote: I don't even remember which smurf is who anymore. ![]() | ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
| ||
|
Not Holyflare
Jamaica6 Posts
people should sign up | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
27ninjabunnies
United States2486 Posts
| ||
|
Not Holyflare
Jamaica6 Posts
On August 12 2014 12:51 27ninjabunnies wrote: Why are there so many holyflare's? I only see one? | ||
|
Amiko
United States1725 Posts
/out (I will hope to re-/in in about a week if the game has not started!) | ||
|
ParallelStars
United States3 Posts
| ||
|
HaruRH
Singapore2780 Posts
/out | ||
|
Not Holyflare
Jamaica6 Posts
| ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
Sitting out neat and tidy instead since it was starting earlier | ||
|
Eden1892
United States5866 Posts
On August 13 2014 08:09 HaruRH wrote: I dont feel like playing any more mafia games. /out On August 13 2014 08:10 Not Holyflare wrote: /out found Haru | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59 • Letter142 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|