• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8313 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 19:44 GMT
#1801
On September 05 2014 04:31 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
@Amiko i asked oats in particular cause he just mentioned the vote switching, but i'll ask everyone else besides HF since his answer is apparent.

I'd also like to remind everyone that HF has been lieing in his claim against me, and exaggerating "truths" to get me mislynched today. He also has recognized the possibility that

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
he posted that he was sheeping marv after he scum read him as if it was a useful comment, he's also been very sure of things like "NUUU it's a town tell" and "no bla bla is definitely mafia" while ignoring everyone else

i wouldn't honestly be surprised if wave was mafia with oats though


He has also failed to answer my question, on why he is townreading marv.


Ask everyone else what?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 19:57 GMT
#1803
The problem with the switch is there is no possible reason I can think of for switching other than to make yourself look good.
The only alignment that should be overly concerned about looking good is scum. That being said, you doing it as town fits only into one narrative I have for you being town and it's the incredibly nooby town one, because generally it's newer players who are overly concerned as town with how they look to others with more experience and 'authority.'

I've mentioned this before but there was a string of games a while ago where I looked at noob town tells such as that one and took them at face value and got burned multiple times for it---a new town meta is the easiest to emulate.

There are more reasons for you to be scum doing it than town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 20:01 GMT
#1804
I want to talk at length about this cell if we can and I should have a whole bunch of time fairly soon.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 21:39 GMT
#1810
On September 05 2014 05:12 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I woke up that morning, read Apathy's post and thought to myself, my top town read in that cell is pretty convinced this wade is mafia. So i end up switching my vote.

i then start walking to work and reading the thread, and when i clock in for work,, i realize that bunnies is probably mafia. However at that point its too late. The only possible way to switch my vote is 5 minutes before deadline. Instead of 4 hours before deadline.

And we just kind of have to take your word on it because similar to the issue with Oats, we have no thought process to go on.

As for the trap thing, that's a very odd reason to tear it apart when I had already done it earlier and for much better reasons.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:22 GMT
#1828
On September 05 2014 07:09 Holyflare wrote:
It was quite clearly a joke why the fuck would i scum read someone for being afk when i know he's afk??

Hold on a second.
Are you referring to me here?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:27 GMT
#1831
Then there's a problem.
If that whole trap was a joke why do you refer to it multiple times throughout your filter, subtly saying stuff like 'well wave could totes still be scum' ?
You do it in a way that's not quite calling me scum, and you just did it recently as well saying I could be scum with oats without offering any rationale.
(can't link stuff at, on phone)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:29 GMT
#1833
And lol you literally just did it again in the post above.
So somehow the fact that you're indecisive makes you town and when I haven't pushed stuff hard this game (let me give you a hint, the last few games I did that I was scum bussing like fucking crazy) and also can't decide between you two, I might be scummy for that as well?

Uh uh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:30 GMT
#1835
On September 05 2014 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 07:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Then there's a problem.
If that whole trap was a joke why do you refer to it multiple times throughout your filter, subtly saying stuff like 'well wave could totes still be scum' ?
You do it in a way that's not quite calling me scum, and you just did it recently as well saying I could be scum with oats without offering any rationale.
(can't link stuff at, on phone)


You really aren't reading. He's saying i scum read you because of the trap. I said the scum reading thing was a joke.

And I don't honestly see how it was when you continually bring it up just short of all in me scum for it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:31 GMT
#1837
On September 05 2014 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
My rationale for the you/oats thing is because mafia oats works with perfect info and makes it really in your face so him saying mm1's vote is a town tell when it really isn't makes me think he knows too much and could be mafia with you

So your rationale for me being possibke scum is a preflip association based on a shit meta read of SOMEONE ELSE?

gtfo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:33 GMT
#1840
On September 05 2014 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 07:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
And lol you literally just did it again in the post above.
So somehow the fact that you're indecisive makes you town and when I haven't pushed stuff hard this game (let me give you a hint, the last few games I did that I was scum bussing like fucking crazy) and also can't decide between you two, I might be scummy for that as well?

Uh uh.

Hard? You haven't pushed anything.

Of course I did. Just look through my filter. I can't link atm
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:35 GMT
#1844
On September 05 2014 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 07:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Day 5 Vote count:
MysteryMeat1 (1):
Holyflare

to vote here.


Yes wave gtfo

And what's your point?
At the Era least you consider options which is +points.
The fact that the entire thread including you has somehow shied away from developing reads on me has me spooked, like it's scum simply afraid of getting on my bad side because after amiko I'm the towniest one here.

Hell even amiko promised a read on me and didn't. It's really weird.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:39 GMT
#1847
Oh I actually meant to ask.
If you're going to go off of meta constantly then at least answer this.
What do the rest of mm1s games look like, after the opening?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:40 GMT
#1850
And mm1 I want a proper read on me before tomorrow.
You're even worse than HF in terms of avoiding talking about me and I don't like it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:42 GMT
#1851
On September 05 2014 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 07:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I actually meant to ask.
If you're going to go off of meta constantly then at least answer this.
What do the rest of mm1s games look like, after the opening?


Don't really remember, i remember telling you vaguely but i could be wrong. It was something about analysis.

Yeah the post you linked was one of the ones I WA talking about.
You can't deny you conttlinually bring it up but I seemed to remember more overt suspicion behind it than actually there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:44 GMT
#1852
On September 05 2014 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 07:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I actually meant to ask.
If you're going to go off of meta constantly then at least answer this.
What do the rest of mm1s games look like, after the opening?


Don't really remember, i remember telling you vaguely but i could be wrong. It was something about analysis.

Yeah I can't do filters properly on my phone. I sort of remember that too but I don't remember what.
I will look when I get home.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 22:52 GMT
#1853
And unrelated to current on versatile but I don't see scum marv taking advantage in this way
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 23:07 GMT
#1855
His explanation belies something slightly more pressing behind it
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 23:25 GMT
#1862
On September 05 2014 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Don't you think wave should have SOME conclusions on our cell seeing as he's had 4 cycles to do it??

Yeah me and the rest of the game apparently.
And how is mm1 wrong BTW? Like why the fuck would i as scum insert myself into what would have to be two Townes at each others throats, and on top of that ask you to read me?

I truly don't like the fact that you say me being indecisive is somehow scummy and yet not only do you call yourself indecisive (and then point out that you've voted), but the rest of the thread hasn't decided on anything either. Just shit flinging.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 23:29 GMT
#1864
I actually think I said earlier that I'd pick mm1/oats but now I'm not so certain. I liked your analysis (but maybe I'm biased because I know it's roght)
Like the last thing I want to do is hand HF another win because I think he's town when he's not
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2014 23:32 GMT
#1868
First of all I can't filter dive until my usual time because I'm on my phone.
Second fuck you for no original thought coming from a guy who has spammed MM1 must be scum cause TMI the entire game.
I've done plenty of analysis on the cell and now you're conveniently ignoring it when I can't bring up proof?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2102
Shuttle 1015
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 38
Bale 31
Noble 30
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor656
Other Games
summit1g7556
PiGStarcraft294
C9.Mang0279
Mew2King158
RuFF_SC268
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Lourlo1124
• Rush1090
• Stunt366
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
16h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.