• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 14 2014 07:04 GMT
#53
/in because I can't resist the allure of getting flamed
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 00:28 GMT
#69
Damn, that's a dirty read.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:07 GMT
#79
I'm guessing that vote is about as serious as yours :|
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:17 GMT
#82
Hey Obi, what are your thoughts on the randomised blue/red roles?
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:18 GMT
#83
On July 16 2014 14:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 14:07 Sylencia wrote:
I'm guessing that vote is about as serious as yours :|


depends on his response.

i got a really weird vibe from it but i want to see what he says.


Fair, though you've probably screwed yourself from getting a genuine response now if you were expecting something
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:23 GMT
#86
"The Blue role and Mafia roles will be randomly generated."

Was just asking your thoughts on this even though there's really nothing to say about it ^^
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:30 GMT
#95
Zz why does that kind of question get interpreted as role fishing every time I was just asking that because there was literally nothing else going on lol
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:35 GMT
#98
I flipped a coin and it landed on objection Blame RNG
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:55 GMT
#104
On July 16 2014 14:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 14:30 Sylencia wrote:
Zz why does that kind of question get interpreted as role fishing every time I was just asking that because there was literally nothing else going on lol


i can understand that.

but its hard to look at that question and come to the conclusion that youre doing anything but rolefishing without it.

i take it you ask this question a lot?


Nah probably my 2nd or 3rd time now. IIRC the last time I asked it was a semi-closed setup and even the remote mention of setup speculation in the first few hours was met with hostility... At least that's how I remember it, it was like 6 months ago when I last played.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 05:55 GMT
#105
Oh, and I'm not going to put this into L-1 with only what, 5 people having talked yet :|
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 06:03 GMT
#108
Blazing: Well, for the moment it is my only reason, who knows what the future brings
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 06:11 GMT
#111
On July 16 2014 15:07 IAmRobik wrote:
is this IML?


Yep, or 72h for first day
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 06:20 GMT
#115
Mafia players are lynched 25.3% of the time on day one.

Wow, we're only at a 3% disadvantage compared to putting in effort (on average) :D
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 06:24 GMT
#117
I haven't played with 6 or 7 of the players in this game, so I have no idea

Why you pushing so hard so early anyways blazing, the day is still earlyyyy
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 13:40 GMT
#134
If it wasn't dumb I would've voted just for the reaction :'(
But we're more or less f'd if he gets lynched and he's town since we have 3 absolute unknowns at the moment
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 17 2014 00:58 GMT
#228
On July 17 2014 04:37 Snickers wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Please follow through with an explanation with your last statement because if it's some meta thing I wouldn't have a clue. To me the thing that would stick out for me is how easily he sheeps to BH's reasoning and method of choosing the lynch target. Raises my alert level for him but not so much where I would say he's obvious scum so if there's something I'm missing please elaborate.

On July 17 2014 03:20 Damdred wrote:
This is shit.

Basing a day one vote on rng is crap. Rob shouldn't be lynched because of that. This is how he plays emotional. Lets not hammer him and have a real conversation


Ok, were you going to follow up on that? Do you have any suspicions at the moment since all you've said is you want to keep Robik around but you haven't said anything about anyone else. Makes me suspicious that you're simply trying to keep up the activity for appearances.

##Vote damdred
At the moment, your semi-inactivity but push for 'real conversation' just doesn't match up.

And let's be honest I've only glazed over the spam + flame war but do tell me if there's something juicy
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 17 2014 01:50 GMT
#234
Robik, enough seriously -_- Reinforcing your town claim by saying you're town over and over is becoming an eyesore
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 17 2014 01:59 GMT
#236
Desalinate him and he doesn't spam either :O There are def more people to be looking at than Robik lol
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 17 2014 13:35 GMT
#308
On July 17 2014 11:20 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 09:58 Sylencia wrote:
On July 17 2014 04:37 Snickers wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Please follow through with an explanation with your last statement because if it's some meta thing I wouldn't have a clue. To me the thing that would stick out for me is how easily he sheeps to BH's reasoning and method of choosing the lynch target. Raises my alert level for him but not so much where I would say he's obvious scum so if there's something I'm missing please elaborate.

On July 17 2014 03:20 Damdred wrote:
This is shit.

Basing a day one vote on rng is crap. Rob shouldn't be lynched because of that. This is how he plays emotional. Lets not hammer him and have a real conversation


Ok, were you going to follow up on that? Do you have any suspicions at the moment since all you've said is you want to keep Robik around but you haven't said anything about anyone else. Makes me suspicious that you're simply trying to keep up the activity for appearances.

##Vote damdred
At the moment, your semi-inactivity but push for 'real conversation' just doesn't match up.

And let's be honest I've only glazed over the spam + flame war but do tell me if there's something juicy


Yea sorry I had anniversary date with the wife today and didn't want to log in to check mafia during it....

Robs good to have around though even when he gets over emotional like right now and spams the thread to hell at least he can read people and puts some form of pressure on it. However this flame war wasn't getting us anywhere really muddles what we can learn from people. I'd say we need to look elsewhere right now besides rob and obi until they calm down at least.

Snickers put forward a couple of things that Kush pointed at that I want to hear more about.


Fair enough. Who are you personally suspecting as scum then, I am assuming you've got some slight suspicion towards Snickers but other than that I have nothing on what you're thinking.

On July 17 2014 03:51 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Just a quick glance and i think robik is town, bit busy at the moment but ill be on later tonight


On July 17 2014 16:46 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
So its time to start participatin as im done with three straight days of 10 hour days!

Just from a quick read through,

I really don't like obi, i read through his filter and felt that he didn't really contribute anything. The post where he goes how is your defense working, seemed really really whiny that your defense was working. I don't see obi and Robik being on the same team. If one was to flip green i would probably kill the other one.


Somehow instead of saying 'obi red, robik green' you've ended up with a really weak 'one is red, one is green' statement. I have no idea how you managed to pretty much backflip on robik given the implications of what you said. Did you forget what you said and slip up

pre-post edit: lol literally said what obi just said before reading his post

##unvote
##vote MysteryMeat1
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 18 2014 15:02 GMT
#587
Wait, kush you should already know my meta has always been reactive, be it town or scum. It's just the way I work, and you can look at my past games and pretty much see it's the reason why I was always a D1 target in the past. IIRC the only time I've was really proactive in scum hunting was ironically when I played Survivor so I really didn't care who was on which team :D

Anyways, since I missed out on all the blue drama:
Isn't MM1 pretty obv scum from this exchange:

On July 18 2014 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Stop it stop it I am the cop I am the cop stop in you idiot


On July 18 2014 05:14 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
##unvote: Blazinghand


On July 18 2014 05:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
the way i see it, i have 24 hours to revote on him.

(in response to wtf you believe him)

On July 18 2014 15:02 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also i thought it was pretty obvious that i softed that i was blue...


So following this chain of progression:

- MM1 soft drops cop hint in response to one of my prev statements to him
- BH claims cop
- MM1 unvotes and moves onto his prime target Obi
- Claims blue after the 2nd blue claim comes along.

So there are a few weird choices here:
- Why unvote after an apparent fake claim was made (from his eyes) instead of pushing
- Why not claim on the spot if he was actually cop? His play just makes it so that everyone unvotes BH (at the time) and makes the CC more fishy?

I feel like MM's play was a forced pressure move by the scum team in order to try cause confusion, which it's done pretty nicely. In addition, if MM's play was on purpose and not just a simple backtrack, I could see it as an attempt to try and leave BH for the NK while pushing for an Obi lynch. Given the negative reaction to the idea, it seems he was forced to fake claim to make things harder for us.

Will read page 30 once i feed the dog etc
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 18 2014 15:03 GMT
#588
Well I'm actually baout to read it the damn Bad Request timeout thing happened
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 18 2014 15:03 GMT
#589
Huh, I thought you weren't being serious about your claim Robik :\
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 18 2014 15:09 GMT
#591
seriously the only claim /3 that makes sense is the BH one -_-
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 18 2014 17:43 GMT
#640
On July 19 2014 00:57 kushm4sta wrote:
sylencia, if mm is obvious scum, wtf is going on with robik?


I never took his claim seriously. As we've now covered 1000 times, he never called his role at L-1 and if he WAS blue, that's just horrid play that could've just killed the game. I just treated it as a test for reactions more than anything
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:38 GMT
#739
##Vote Mysterymeat1

Already said he was the one fakeclaiming idk why you all voted bh
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:40 GMT
#740
On July 19 2014 23:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Can I give up now? Lynching BH was beyond awful

##vote: snickers


Why are you voting snickers
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:49 GMT
#745
If you're fake claiming to take bullets for blues you don't do it after the blue has claimed lol it just causes 2 unnecessary deaths to happen which is why it's so unlikely for it to be town play because it's so anti-town
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:51 GMT
#746
Thoughts on Snickers/MM scum team?
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 15:58 GMT
#749
That's why I said he might have been greedy and pushed for Obi - 2 birds with 1 stone, but then since no one was following on from his call to arms, he resorted to CCing which has worked to kill off BH miraculously.

What townie reason makes sense for MM to backtrack on his (lack of) actions and start claiming he's blue? I can't see it being there to take a hit because it caused the vote to basically concentrate on the blue claims, which means he's going to die regardless because it's naturally so suspicious when a blue flips.

Just remember the only reason we're at 5-2 and not 6-2 is because people intervened in BH's nice plan.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 05:41 GMT
#800
Yeah sorry, wasn't online yesterday - I'll read up and comment in a couple of hours since I'm at work at the moment so I haven't had the chance to properly read and take in all this.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 08:00 GMT
#810
##vote snickers

Idk, I've seen Robik as being more town as you this game, I can't see him being scum this game so I'm more inclined to trust his read tbh.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 08:48 GMT
#816
rofl I dunno how to feel about this
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 12:52 GMT
#863
Only reason it's disappointing (if at all) is that you all killed yourself with fake claims :D 3 town fake claims and 0 scum fake claims is a recipe for disaster lol
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 23 2014 01:18 GMT
#993
On July 23 2014 01:48 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 17:00 Sylencia wrote:
##vote snickers

Idk, I've seen Robik as being more town as you this game, I can't see him being scum this game so I'm more inclined to trust his read tbh.


and this post happened eleven minutes before gobble's post. If by some miracle robik was here and unvoted me, I probably would have switch my vote to sylencia. I almost fell over when I read how terrible this post was.


ofc it was terrible i was waiting for gobble and I to both be online so we'd instahammer :\ I was sweating it though
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 23 2014 08:56 GMT
#995
We were, he PM'd me to post so I did since I said in the scum QT to tell me when he was on
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 57m
Online Event
15h 57m
FEL
20h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.