• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 02:54 GMT
#368
On July 05 2014 11:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Pooft why are you going after sinani?


Look at this.

Pooft if everyone is scum then you are, someone who accuses everyone is usually actually scum.

Like I want you to list everyone you have not accused this game


I have only voted Sinani.

I have said robik, snickers, sinani, ET, you. I think SnB MysteryMeat and CR really the only three.

The only reason I'm going after sinani is gut like I could be swayed elsewhere but there isn't much in this game. I need some content to form reads and its just not happening.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 02:55 GMT
#369
On July 05 2014 11:49 EchelonTee wrote:
situational. I posted that because I really did not expect robik to die


Fair enough. I use it sometimes but its never the sole basis of a read. I feel like I have nothing in this game I'm literally grasping at straws there is just not much to go on. I'm also bad at gut reads so I hope I suddenly got good with sinani.

Where do you want to vote tonight?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:11 GMT
#372
On July 05 2014 12:06 EchelonTee wrote:
you or sinani. it's funny though because you saying

Show nested quote +
I feel like I have nothing in this game I'm literally grasping at straws there is just not much to go on.

resonates with me really well atm

The problem with sinani is that he can be an easy mislynch when he plays ultra lurky. I'm not done going through his past games; his most recent games were all town. One of them he was mislynched D1 (world cup) with acitivity posting style sorta similar to this games. The other two (boardwalk, Order 66) he was a lot more active and more obvious town.

Overall though I think he is scum, because his posting in this game is SUPER SPARSE and uncaring, even by the standards of htis low post game. One of my first games I remember being on his scum team and he was similarly super hyper lurky.


This is the slowest game I've ever played on this site and I'm not a big fan. I prefer large fast games I get more reads from interactions than anything else.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:29 GMT
#377
On July 05 2014 12:28 EchelonTee wrote:
It's funny isn't it; sometimes the game is too much spam and that sucks crap, can't remember anything. Then you get the opposite which blows as well

I'm voting sinani. it's possible he is bored townie but the extreme lurkyness can't be overlooked imo. In such a lurky game, scum being lurkster is a viable strat


I prefer lots of talk vs none tbh.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:34 GMT
#381
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:50 GMT
#387
:/ This game is not going to be ez.

Hopefully we will learn things at night.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:50 GMT
#388
On July 05 2014 12:50 Alakaslam wrote:
why am I so badass on Smashboards but utter buttshit here?

...

Well


double hammer for you slam!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 03:55 GMT
#390
On July 05 2014 12:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2014 12:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
On July 05 2014 12:50 Alakaslam wrote:
why am I so badass on Smashboards but utter buttshit here?

...

Well


double hammer for you slam!

triple, but I am only 1 for 3


not too bad.

I'm out for the night going to play some video mafia. Relook in here tomorrow.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#396
Slam telling others not to lurk lol this game though.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 06 2014 00:04 GMT
#397
Catching up from when I last posted.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 06 2014 00:04 GMT
#398
Done. No new reads.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 06 2014 01:09 GMT
#401
On July 06 2014 09:49 Alakaslam wrote:
This isn't lurk this is inactivity


truth We are going to end up rolling dice to figure this one out.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 06 2014 23:37 GMT
#410
Wow we're in lylo and the cop is dead. This is shit.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
OSC
9h 41m
Replay Cast
9h 41m
OSC
22h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.