• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:35 GMT
#893
On March 19 2014 13:34 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 12:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
Reasons to come for some of them except VE, he is my most scummy because he tells me hes good then doesn't talk at all bump that lurking bullshit.



Yeah I don't have a real read on VE. I said that in the post it was a bullshit read cause I don't have any scum. ITs a ping. VE is why I'm even in this game. I wanted to see him in the game doing things cause he is the one who wanted me to play its not like I voted for him. Cool your jets DP I'm town.




So your biggest scum read wasn't even a read. So you have no reads. Cool.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:37 GMT
#895
On March 19 2014 13:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Eh, i'm not in love with Hopeless after all. I still don't think he is scum but I don't have a big enough town read on him to fight you both for his lynch.

I would rather lynch this poofter guy though. That dude is legit scum.


It lines up with how a video mafia player posts.


What has that got to do with anything? Is this video mafia we are playing holyflare?


Go away if you don't get it.


Just tell me because inside jokes are pointless if they are game relevant.

Also yeah I changed my read on hopeless after re-reading rayns case. Sue me.


Rayn has no case other than my case and what thrawn said, what the actual shit man....


Well I read what he wrote about it and followed the links provided and decided I didn't have enough town read on him that flipping him was a bad Idea.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:38 GMT
#896
Also he makes way more sense than you do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:41 GMT
#900
On March 19 2014 13:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
So your biggest scum read wasn't even a read. So you have no reads. Cool.



Its a could be read... its a prod. Its like hey lets check this guy out. I think that VE is mafia because he isn't living up to my expectations of what he would play like in forum mafia. If I'm wrong great then i get to read him as town. I do appreciate the pressure because it was bad and poorly explained its something I do in video mafia awesome and apparently not the best here


Well that makes sense. (The VE thing.) But why do you not have any other reads considering the large amount of stuff that has been posted?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:41 GMT
#901
On March 19 2014 13:39 Holyflare wrote:
God you are 1000% mafia


Tunneled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:42 GMT
#903
God remind me to not play with you again seeing as you tunnel me as both alignments from the first hour of the game on wards.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:46 GMT
#906
On March 19 2014 13:43 Holyflare wrote:
You said not long ago that a new towny comes and says he doesn't know who scum is, which he just did. So is he town now dp?

Also banks, you said you liked me reading between the lines. Can you elaborate on that?


I just said that his VE thing made sense holyflare. Now can you kindly fuck off and stop sniping at everything I fucking post.

Just let me play the fucking game without having to read your snide comments about literally EVERYTHING.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:48 GMT
#909
Also, no he is not town because he still faked reads rather than just saying he had no reads. If he turns around and says that after I say 'this is what I would expect town to do' that is just playing to my expectations and is meaningless.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:49 GMT
#910
On March 19 2014 13:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:39 Holyflare wrote:
God you are 1000% mafia


Hes 1000% wrong on me but idk if that means he is mafia. Is he typically this strong out on people as mafia?


No. He is inquisitive, asks questions that lead to conclusions and pushes people. He has 7 pages of filter and has done none of that. He's now flipping his reads and only just started asking questions to you after he called you 100% scum and he is sure of it.


Read my filter and see all the questions I have asked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:50 GMT
#911
And you have played one game with me as town, so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:50 GMT
#912
On March 19 2014 13:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:39 Holyflare wrote:
God you are 1000% mafia


Hes 1000% wrong on me but idk if that means he is mafia. Is he typically this strong out on people as mafia?


No. He is inquisitive, asks questions that lead to conclusions and pushes people. He has 7 pages of filter and has done none of that. He's now flipping his reads and only just started asking questions to you after he called you 100% scum and he is sure of it.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:52 GMT
#913
On March 19 2014 13:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
On March 19 2014 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
So your biggest scum read wasn't even a read. So you have no reads. Cool.



Its a could be read... its a prod. Its like hey lets check this guy out. I think that VE is mafia because he isn't living up to my expectations of what he would play like in forum mafia. If I'm wrong great then i get to read him as town. I do appreciate the pressure because it was bad and poorly explained its something I do in video mafia awesome and apparently not the best here


Well that makes sense. (The VE thing.) But why do you not have any other reads considering the large amount of stuff that has been posted?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 04:55 GMT
#916
And more importantly why just rehash the goings on in the thread while acting like you were making reads? Instead of being genuine about your lack of reads.

And I want to know the answer to Holyflares question also. Because your agreement with him was for literally no obvious reasons and 'reading between the lines' as an explanation for enthusiastic agreement with a read is meaningless, and frankly, off.

Like If you agree with something like that then you should have an explanation that makes sense correct? What is that explanation?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 05:06 GMT
#921
On March 19 2014 14:03 Holyflare wrote:
You just proved my point dp. You say he's 100% scum but then aak questions after you've made the case trying to prove it.

Also thrawn, for now, ok.

Giggletummy posts are supee bad and my meta of him was very good, what do you guys think of that?


I have been asking questions all game. I didn't prove any point of yours.

If GT doesn't provide the promised explanation fro his vote we should lynch him. I'm off for a while.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 05:09 GMT
#923
On March 19 2014 14:08 Holyflare wrote:
Uh what. That's exactly what hopeless said about rayn. Why does him coming back and posting absolve him from anything he's done this game? Reasons for a vote aren't alignment indicative.


Because I want to know the reasoning promised for his vote. And that might change my mind.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 07:20 GMT
#942
There is no Serial killer Sent removed them AFAIK. Go to bed holyflare.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 08:57 GMT
#955
On March 19 2014 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think thrawn is scum for his stuff surrounding Coag and his totally absence of trying to find out the game, pointing out useless shit and generally not being a town leader.
Dp and HF both town, dunno why HF continues attacking DP for stuff that happened a while ago when he has other people he thinks is more scummy like hopeless.

Tehpoofters first post also smells bad for me, totally wishy washy with easy reads and gives out the VE is scum because he hasnt been playing when VE didnt even post 5 posts so far. And after that he says its a fake read but continues pushing it.

Im not sure about hopeless but he wont lurk as scum or town now, he is a changed man!

Palmar whats the point of discussing Coag's modkill? Can you move on and find scum on your best day?


Since when does hopeless not lurk as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 09:21 GMT
#961
On March 19 2014 18:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 17:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think thrawn is scum for his stuff surrounding Coag and his totally absence of trying to find out the game, pointing out useless shit and generally not being a town leader.
Dp and HF both town, dunno why HF continues attacking DP for stuff that happened a while ago when he has other people he thinks is more scummy like hopeless.

Tehpoofters first post also smells bad for me, totally wishy washy with easy reads and gives out the VE is scum because he hasnt been playing when VE didnt even post 5 posts so far. And after that he says its a fake read but continues pushing it.

Im not sure about hopeless but he wont lurk as scum or town now, he is a changed man!

Palmar whats the point of discussing Coag's modkill? Can you move on and find scum on your best day?


Since when does hopeless not lurk as town?
since like his last 3 games. Is there a point?


No I just wasn't aware that that had changed is all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 09:35 GMT
#967
On March 19 2014 18:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 18:22 Palmar wrote:
There's something about HF. He for the most part looks like town but every once in a while he posts something that's sorta off.


I know what you mean but I sorta feel the same way about DP


Thrawn NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 09:37 GMT
#968
On March 19 2014 18:22 Palmar wrote:
There's something about HF. He for the most part looks like town but every once in a while he posts something that's sorta off.


I can't really comment on Holyflare anymore. He is so deeply tunnelled and pissed me off so epicly that I can't make unbiased judgements of his alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.