• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 22:49 GMT
#3338
On March 23 2014 07:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
why did you voted dp?

For to OMGUS by Kenpachi + sheep Rayn
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#3343
Lol Koshi I haven't read much

In fact I don't know what post u r talking about

See

I am openly insane on TL since I went and posted a hitler photo and people thought I was godwin's lawwing the thread when really I was pointing out that a great point about guns by CCstealthblue is irrelevant in the real world because some people are really geneologically stubborn and won't forget what happened to their ancestors. Therefore they will draw illogical conclusions and fight tooth and nail for guns (and even make them) even if they are illegalized and therefore criminals will alway have access. So, I posted one of these group's posters as an illustration of that point- now I am a gun and bible toting faggot hater racist sexist bigot "homophobe" (I still resent that term) who used the hitler argument.

Sence everyone else cannot think laterally, I am insane and proud of it

Where was I?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:03 GMT
#3346
On March 23 2014 07:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 07:49 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 23 2014 07:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
why did you voted dp?

For to OMGUS by Kenpachi + sheep Rayn

How do you know you have to sheep rayn?
How do you know that I put you under insane?
how do you know OMGUS wants DP dead?

Are you reading the thread Alakaslam?

hmm?

Oh yeah. Ty.

So I always sheep Rayn when he calls me town when I am town.

I didn't know you did, but glad to see you have eyes XD

I am a heavy browser on OMGUS, and their title is literally screaming it from the rooftops lol

Heck I don't even know why. VTK's posts would have been hilarious and I know he would have disagreed with someone eventually, so Coag vs Coag stuff would have been rofl

And if I was in there still there would have been cheating bamcis going on. That would have been really dramatic too, like 10 pages in the ban thread (<3 GMarsh sorry- I try not to post in there)

Where was I again?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:04 GMT
#3347
On March 23 2014 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious that in fact you are hitler?

In fact I had a link to that post ready for that eventuality as my goodbye post
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:04 GMT
#3348
On March 23 2014 07:57 Koshi wrote:
In what woold do we live that reading the thread is scummy...

You speak the way of fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:06 GMT
#3350
On March 23 2014 07:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Lol Koshi I haven't read much

In fact I don't know what post u r talking about

See

I am openly insane on TL since I went and posted a hitler photo and people thought I was godwin's lawwing the thread when really I was pointing out that a great point about guns by CCstealthblue is irrelevant in the real world because some people are really geneologically stubborn and won't forget what happened to their ancestors. Therefore they will draw illogical conclusions and fight tooth and nail for guns (and even make them) even if they are illegalized and therefore criminals will alway have access. So, I posted one of these group's posters as an illustration of that point- now I am a gun and bible toting faggot hater racist sexist bigot "homophobe" (I still resent that term) who used the hitler argument.

Sence everyone else cannot think laterally, I am insane and proud of it

Where was I?

Excuse me I was pointing out how RIGHT he was, not wrong. The real world was his point.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:09 GMT
#3351
On March 23 2014 08:05 Tehpoofter wrote:
Slam is a hard read for me cause I honestly feel like he refers to a lot of past games and meta that I don't have so I want to sheep my town reads... can rayn and koshi have like a session and agree on his alignment.

Actually even older

My username was JRocker152 and coag invited me to TL mafia

I replied I wasn't willing to join a cybercrime outfit and would be alerting my cousin at the bureau and went and changed all my passwords (I didn't look at the sidebar much back then)

This was like 2012

I also wrote sort of coherent & stuff & got banned

By Kennigit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:11 GMT
#3352
He unbanned me early because I realized I was insulting Jews publicly and my gf was Jewish

Not gonna sit well

I begged and pleaded
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 22 2014 23:51 GMT
#3363
On March 23 2014 08:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 08:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 23 2014 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious that in fact you are hitler?

In fact I had a link to that post ready for that eventuality as my goodbye post

So you were hoping to be hitler pregame?

Ja
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 23 2014 07:38 GMT
#3451
What happened since I went to go play vid maphiaz?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 23 2014 20:08 GMT
#3674
On March 24 2014 05:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 05:03 Djodref wrote:
On March 24 2014 04:55 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 04:53 Djodref wrote:
Shit, don't you guys never have last-minute doubts ? like ever ?
I hope I don't get lynched today because I actually came back in the thread and being honest about what I thought after catching up D2...

Did you like VE his posting in the last 24h?
Is he still a scumread for you?


Not so much, but I didn't have time to look at anyone in detail (I mean read the filters again) expect for Oats and Slam...

So you basically still have Oats as scum? But Alakaslam as more scum?

Thanks for katching me up Koshi.

I am going to kompuserve 4 teh paintzz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 23 2014 20:09 GMT
#3675
On March 24 2014 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar can make the decision.
I say what Djo and Oats have said all game, i don't give a fuck which one gets lynched because the other one gets lynched the next day.

Well, who u want me hammer? I am heer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 04:54 GMT
#3832
I was called away then I made this nasty coffee

I am so derpy on this game is the vote already flipped that I was all I will move off dp for?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 04:56 GMT
#3833
The curse be gone be scum lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 04:59 GMT
#3835
Shi was town

Glad I isn't vote for him I was thinkin about it before I was called
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 04:59 GMT
#3836
*djoderef
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 05:00 GMT
#3837
On March 24 2014 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 13:54 Alakaslam wrote:
I was called away then I made this nasty coffee

I am so derpy on this game is the vote already flipped that I was all I will move off dp for?


Hey scummer!

How u doin scum mate
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 05:00 GMT
#3838
I am slammed a rare occurance. Like some kind of coffee hangover. I think I literally have caffeine toxicity right now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 05:04 GMT
#3839
Like this hurts in my head, and I have a lot of powder diahrrea
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2014 05:05 GMT
#3841
I am not joking the coffee

Do not make over strong coffee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O150
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft244
Nina 103
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14236
ZZZero.O 150
firebathero 100
Hyuk 71
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto71
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 930
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck403
JimRising 339
KnowMe233
ToD209
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1152
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 78
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur221
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
INu's Battles
13h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.