• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9681 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:11 GMT
#570
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:12 GMT
#573
On second thought HF's mocsta case in Cultured is equally terrible. Hmm.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:13 GMT
#574
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:18 GMT
#579
OK guys. That post did not mean anything. It was just some banter. I thought that was obvious just by reading it but obviously not.

I was not trying to meta rayn, I was not trying to say anything about rayn's alignment I was just pointing out that nothing was happening.

Hence the 'Nothing much is happening mafia'

I find it odd for Palmar to like that post but not anymore so than it is odd to not like the post. It was meaningless fluff.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:19 GMT
#581
On March 19 2014 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
Read the last few posts of DP's. "Hmm Holyflare did this as scum.. Hmm, Holyflare did this as town! Hmm, it's best to just let him post and it's pretty straightfoward! Hmmmmm..... maybe Holyflare is scum"

wtf is that? There's no strong entry questioning a lot of logic, there's no pointing out errors there's nothing.. just pointless wifom, interesting that you liked that weak as hell post though Palmar.


Im trying to figure out if you are scum or not bud
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:21 GMT
#584
On March 19 2014 07:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
cultured: he went full choose your own adventure mode, bussed a teammate for all the towncred and soloed to victory off championship belt reputation
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/444078-cultured-mini-mafia


How does that apply here at all? In that regard I am thus bussing DP because that's what I do in my scum games. Therefore the case is in fact not horrible and you should sheep it. If I am town, I am generally correct and thus in fact you should sheep it. Either way, painting me in a negative light based on 1 game (whereas dp has stated anti policy things in numerous games, check the DB and past game filters) but still does it here. Furthermore, his overdefensive nature was seen very heavily in vengeful where he went full blow retard overreaction. This game is a much toned down version of that but still defensive because he doesn't like being critiqued. It is easy to find scum DP and I have done it.

Follow me. Oh scummy number 2.


lol. I am defensive as both alignments HF. hence why everyone called me town for Going ape shit in Vengeful. anyway. this conversation is boring. You think I am scum. Fine. Why is hopless scum? Give me some solid reasoning.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:24 GMT
#587
On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.
I liked what Holyflare said.
I am not liking how you construct your scumhunting posts. The post on rayn was pretty non committal, the post on Holyflare the same.

I am just pointing this out so you try your bestest to be like marv in this game.


Cool. What exactly did you like about what holyflare said? Do you think that policy lynching in general is alignment indicative? or is it because I have said in the past that I don't believe in policy lynches?

Also what do you think about holyflare's hopeless push?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:25 GMT
#589
On March 19 2014 07:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare what will you gain from making DarthPunk mad?


Don't worry rayn I'm not mad. Holyflare's push IS garbage though. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:26 GMT
#592
On March 19 2014 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
because he's in the qt with you


That is not acceptable reasoning. Like you played well in Titanic II but I have not seen another good game from you. Please try and play properly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:27 GMT
#593
On March 19 2014 07:25 Coagulation wrote:
dp why would you want to lynch the most protown entity ever allowed in a mafia game?
a normal hydra is protown. wit each head the protowniness compounds.


Because you have like 10 heads, because I don't like hydra's and because I said I would in pre-game and I meant it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:29 GMT
#596
On March 19 2014 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
joy?

Nothing really, he gets angry as both alignments sure. Yet, to push him slightly and get those overly defensive posts at the same time as spreading useless posts is actually hinting more at a scum alignment to DP. It's like trying to troll while spreading doubt and when he gets called out on things it's "oh but it was just a joke see?". I don't think it looked too jokey, or more - too trying to be jokey with a hint of truth than anything.

Look at his opening in town games, it's always inquisitive, questioning, pushing! Here, it is not.


Why is hopeless scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:30 GMT
#597
On March 19 2014 07:28 Coagulation wrote:
Do you think it would be obvious if we are scum?


No I think it would be an unreadable mess that I don't particularly want to deal with.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:33 GMT
#604
On March 19 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:18 DarthPunk wrote:
OK guys. That post did not mean anything. It was just some banter. I thought that was obvious just by reading it but obviously not.

I was not trying to meta rayn, I was not trying to say anything about rayn's alignment I was just pointing out that nothing was happening.

Hence the 'Nothing much is happening mafia'

I find it odd for Palmar to like that post but not anymore so than it is odd to not like the post. It was meaningless fluff.



Why on earth is that odd? You posted something I had noticed myself (ie: rayn did not immediately followed up) which is a fair observation.


I mean sure it is. But I thought I phrased it in a fluffy way. Obviously not considering the furor that accompanied it.

Anyway I don't think that post or the discussion of it is particularly relevant. What do you make of Holyflare's pushes on myself and Hopeless?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:35 GMT
#607
On March 19 2014 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.
I liked what Holyflare said.
I am not liking how you construct your scumhunting posts. The post on rayn was pretty non committal, the post on Holyflare the same.

I am just pointing this out so you try your bestest to be like marv in this game.


Cool. What exactly did you like about what holyflare said? Do you think that policy lynching in general is alignment indicative? or is it because I have said in the past that I don't believe in policy lynches?

Also what do you think about holyflare's hopeless push?

I don't like policy point he brought up. I like were he points out you are not trying to read into the hydra. Like you don't really bother reading further into rayn or Hopeless.

When I read Holyflare/Coag posts on you I felt instantmy like "hey this sounds smart", when I read your posts I was like "ok w.e but what are you saying here exactly" and when I read it again I realized you were saying nothing.

But you got to know DP, it's not that I don't like you. It's that I like Holyflare.


That's funny because when I read holyflares post I am like wtf is he saying. lol.

OK cool. Do you agree with Holyflare on hopeless?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:36 GMT
#608
On March 19 2014 07:34 Coagulation wrote:
its being implied its scummy cause u coulda went and got organized in a scum QT rayn.
but its actually null cause you coulda just went and took an hour long shit for all anyone here fucking knows.


This is a good post. If a ten headed hydra IMPROVES coags usual play I will fucking die.
LMAO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:37 GMT
#610
On March 19 2014 07:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi is town.


Yeah I think so too. Rayn what do you think of the Holyflare push on myself and hopeless?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:40 GMT
#613
On March 19 2014 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You realise that policy thing was like over a year ago HF? I said I was going to policy vote coag before the game started and I did.

Further I don't think it is a shit policy. I literally would prefer the game to not have a 10 plus member Hydra in it.

I would think you were scum but you, you know, did the same thing last game as town so yeah.

when was this...stupid and terrible holyflare is scum

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
cultured: he went full choose your own adventure mode, bussed a teammate for all the towncred and soloed to victory off championship belt reputation
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/444078-cultured-mini-mafia



Hopeless has played with me as scum in LXIII where I wasn't "stupid and terrible", he knows trolling isn't necessarily alignment indicative either. He mentions:

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 06:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
That's not very scoobydoo...I'd rather lynch holy based on that casework.


So he knows this can come from TOWN Holyflare because I was town in the scooby doo game, which he knows because he said about scooby doo. Yet, finds it apt to say that terrible casework is scum holyflare and ignores all other instances of it happening. My case is "terrible" on you because it was based on 1 game a while ago from you (there's more recent instances too), yet, he wants to lynch me based off 1 game too.

Pushing suspicion, false information, wanting to 'lynch' someone based off lazy meta, that's all scum intentions.


Hmm. I don't agree because your case IS terrible. and you HAVE played badly in various previous games. Further I think calling something terrible or someones play terrible is not alignment indicative.

I agree that you are equally able to troll and be shit as both alignments though. So calling you scum for it is incorrect.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:41 GMT
#615
On March 19 2014 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think that's a good post at all DarthPunk, in fact it's really bad.

What the fuck is up with you and Palmar?


Why don't you think it is a good post? He is right, you being away for an hour is not alignment indicative.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:41 GMT
#618
On March 19 2014 07:40 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
How many people are you going to ask the same question to and when are you actually going to scum hunt?

he's going to ask errbody about it since its one of the most productive use of threadspace at the moment.


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:43 GMT
#621
On March 19 2014 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
To clarify i am actually not going to make a cigarrette, just smoke one.

lulz.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft341
Nina 126
ViBE95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14994
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 104
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift3868
Counter-Strike
Fnx 840
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6297
Other Games
summit1g7961
FrodaN2385
mouzStarbuck440
JimRising 388
KnowMe260
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• musti20045 29
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie741
• Shiphtur229
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 5m
INu's Battles
13h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 5m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.