• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:04 GMT
#3550
I think you guys need to realise it is day two and in a mini there are 180 pages. LOL. I can't remember half of the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:05 GMT
#3553
On March 24 2014 00:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh it was stupid Holyflare.
Holyflare why did you defend all mafia.


He was awful this game. Really.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:07 GMT
#3554
On March 24 2014 00:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:08 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:00 Palmar wrote:
I also want to talk to Flare

pls respond

On March 19 2014 09:01 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:58 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:56 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:47 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:44 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2014 08:32 Koshi wrote:
The red reply thing? That was good.
3 people were saying rayn case was good. He had to reply.
rayn kept up pressure.
Coag kept replying. With more caps.

I don't see overdefensive.


Really. The all caps thing was not over defensive? But you agreed that I was over defensive.

On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.



On March 19 2014 07:19 Koshi wrote:
pointing out overdefensive post. Could be Coag. But it looks like Kush.



For this post:

On March 19 2014 07:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You realise that policy thing was like over a year ago HF? I said I was going to policy vote coag before the game started and I did.

Further I don't think it is a shit policy. I literally would prefer the game to not have a 10 plus member Hydra in it.

I would think you were scum but you, you know, did the same thing last game as town so yeah.



I want to know how on earth you though I was scummy/over defensive for that post, but Coag ragingin all caps was NOT over defensive. That seems like a very arbitrary decision for one thing to be over defensive and another far more defensive thing to not be.

I didn't like your early posting. I didn't like the non committal stuff. I didn't like the defensive attitude of other posts. I was reading the thread and I was actually looking at your posts strangely and then people put pressure on you and I simply +1 on everything. because I felt that needed to be done and they had a point.

Out of everybody I really believe you had a really weak-ass start and I gave you a scummy point. The point is already put down and cannot be erased.

-Koshi his judgement-
replying for reasons

Also what is this?
It is me noting something for reasons. Will discuss later, want to talk to Flare

Do you enjoy reading the Coag discussion? What is your opinion on it?
I do not enjoy it and have started "heavily skimming" all coag <--> rayn stuff.

rayn looks worse for it, because rayn can be useful when he's bouncing all the walls and accusing everyone of being mafia. I assume that I'm not the only one who is now "heavily skimming" his posts when they involve coag and coag things.

I don't actually follow who coag is this game (coag, coag/kush, coag/kush + more?). But he's posting a bunch so even if it's this fight with rayn that makes me happy. Double standard ftw

I'll be totally honest. I would expect town!DP to realize Giggletummy is mafia for this.
I really would.


I was distracted with my holyflare flamewar for the entire day.

I literally made a case on that post and you didn't like it.


Just imagine holyflare attacked you for 20 pages of filter all of day one every time you posted. It was hard to do things other than deal with him and sheep you at the end of the day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:11 GMT
#3560
On March 24 2014 00:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare kill makes no sense to anyone but DarthPunk as i have said.

Yes, but Palmar/VE could kill Holyflare and it isn't a real problem. Especially if I die as well. It puts them on the background when it is time to "lynch the vets" and DP front row.

But if it is only Oats/GT/Slam/djof...
GT just lost his tunnel.
Thread gets cleaner because the DP vs Holyflare townfight isn't happening.

Strange.

No in that case you shoot DarthPunk who noone thinks is mafia except for Holyflare.

oh true. Very smart.

DP is no marv. Let it be known.

In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.

We should lynch DP.
Imagine marv saying he starts skimming the thread D2
Imagine marv begging for a cop check to show he is town.

jeez.


LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.

The reason not to is because you are able to find mafia and you can ask the fucking cop to check your scumread AND WIN THE DAMN GAME.

There is 2 scum left.
Today you are again more sheeping than pushing/solving.
Tonight you ask cop to check yourself.

ok then DP. ok.


NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:11 GMT
#3562
On March 24 2014 00:10 Koshi wrote:
imo DP got fed up with HF and because he didn't want to ragequit as scum he shot HF.


Fuck no. I was dominating him at the end of the day. lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:13 GMT
#3565
On March 24 2014 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also DP you said you are expert in reading Djodref, how can you not read him well enough now to say "fuck it Oats is right Djodref is mafia (or the other way around)" but instead you say "we should lynch Slam and one of Djo/Oats maybe"?


No I said slam and that djo was 1000 times more likely to be mafia than oats. At the start of the day. IN my filter. Look it up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:15 GMT
#3570
On March 24 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare kill makes no sense to anyone but DarthPunk as i have said.

Yes, but Palmar/VE could kill Holyflare and it isn't a real problem. Especially if I die as well. It puts them on the background when it is time to "lynch the vets" and DP front row.

But if it is only Oats/GT/Slam/djof...
GT just lost his tunnel.
Thread gets cleaner because the DP vs Holyflare townfight isn't happening.

Strange.

No in that case you shoot DarthPunk who noone thinks is mafia except for Holyflare.

oh true. Very smart.

DP is no marv. Let it be known.

In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.

We should lynch DP.
Imagine marv saying he starts skimming the thread D2
Imagine marv begging for a cop check to show he is town.

jeez.


LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.

The reason not to is because you are able to find mafia and you can ask the fucking cop to check your scumread AND WIN THE DAMN GAME.

There is 2 scum left.
Today you are again more sheeping than pushing/solving.
Tonight you ask cop to check yourself.

ok then DP. ok.


NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?

I am Koshi.
You are DarthPunk.


You are an idiot. That's what you are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:18 GMT
#3571
On March 24 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:10 Koshi wrote:
imo DP got fed up with HF and because he didn't want to ragequit as scum he shot HF.


Fuck no. I was dominating him at the end of the day. lol.

That is not true because if you think you would lynch Holyflare before me and Palmar are dead you are imagining things.


He wasn't going to lynch me either. Trust me on that. And everyone called him insane and a raving idiot etc. so yeah. Safe to say I dominated him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:19 GMT
#3572
On March 24 2014 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also DP you said you are expert in reading Djodref, how can you not read him well enough now to say "fuck it Oats is right Djodref is mafia (or the other way around)" but instead you say "we should lynch Slam and one of Djo/Oats maybe"?


No I said slam and that djo was 1000 times more likely to be mafia than oats. At the start of the day. IN my filter. Look it up.

Okay we lynch Djo, then we cop Slam. If both of those are town i close my eyes and don't lynch anyone but you and Oats.


If I don't get cop checked before you try and lynch me that is plain retarded. No framer, no Godfather. No roleblocker. Just confirm me as town already
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:20 GMT
#3574
On March 24 2014 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:10 Koshi wrote:
imo DP got fed up with HF and because he didn't want to ragequit as scum he shot HF.


Fuck no. I was dominating him at the end of the day. lol.

That is not true because if you think you would lynch Holyflare before me and Palmar are dead you are imagining things.

to be fair I said during the night I'd lynch HF over DP.


Owned.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:22 GMT
#3577
On March 24 2014 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are town you are not needed to get cop checked. There are several people who can't just be wrong all game. Why do you want to waste a cop check on you instead of mafia? You just have to find mafia and you are town. Are you saying you already know Djo and Slam are town because that's what it looks like to me, you are scared?


No. But you just said you would lynch me if djo is town. Which is retarded if you can just confirm me as town with a cop check.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:24 GMT
#3581
On March 24 2014 00:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 23 2014 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
thrawn2112 - good town
Hopeless1der - i don't know what he is doing
djodref - mafia's mislynch #1 unless game is stupid and everything people wanted to lynch on D1 was mafia
VisceraEyes - Giggletummy's scumread who he made a case on before his top scumread Holyflare, no mafs here
tehpoofter - a bit lost but also town
Koshi - not Will Smith
Palmar - wrong on VE but town
Alakaslam - happy town and doesn't know what's going on

DarthPunk - everybody who calls DP mafia gets shot during the night
Oatsmaster - is not happy when vigi shoots mafia


OK you realise that there would have been no reason for me as scum to shoot holyflare. That was a perfect fight and he was a perfect mislynch target for me to tunnel if I was scum.

Like the holyflare shot just doesn't make sense for scum DP to do.

I think the Koshi shot makes sense for anyone to have made.

↑
There is both DP and Oats red in rayn his reads. You only talk about yourself. Djof is green Oats is red. Nothing on them. 8 minutes later Palmar asks about your scumreads. You say Oats town and djof scum.

Why does Palmar have to drag your reads out of you? If you would be solving this game you would have commented on this when you saw rayn his list right???

Sure you are red, BUT there is also Oats red on which you have a 100x more townread on than djof. But you say NOTHING.
↓
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 09:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 23 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
So who is then DP?


Slam. Then One of Djo/oats but 1000% more likely djo than oats.




If someone calls me mafia that is what I am immediately concerned with.

I later give my oats read, which has been consistent throughout the game. I didn't think people would actually lynch him but now that they tried I stopped the wagon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:25 GMT
#3584
On March 24 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
No in that case you shoot DarthPunk who noone thinks is mafia except for Holyflare.

oh true. Very smart.

DP is no marv. Let it be known.

In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.

We should lynch DP.
Imagine marv saying he starts skimming the thread D2
Imagine marv begging for a cop check to show he is town.

jeez.


LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.

The reason not to is because you are able to find mafia and you can ask the fucking cop to check your scumread AND WIN THE DAMN GAME.

There is 2 scum left.
Today you are again more sheeping than pushing/solving.
Tonight you ask cop to check yourself.

ok then DP. ok.


NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?

I am Koshi.
You are DarthPunk.


You are an idiot. That's what you are.

Am I DarthPunk and are you Koshi?


Why troll me dood? What is the point? are you sad because you hard defended mafia and have called me scum all game. HAHAHA.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:26 GMT
#3587
On March 24 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I also want to add that from page 18 till now DP hasn't given 1 reason to why Oats is town. Nothing.


It is a gut read because I have played with him for a long time. And I game with him outside of mafia. I just know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:26 GMT
#3588
On March 24 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.

We should lynch DP.
Imagine marv saying he starts skimming the thread D2
Imagine marv begging for a cop check to show he is town.

jeez.


LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.

The reason not to is because you are able to find mafia and you can ask the fucking cop to check your scumread AND WIN THE DAMN GAME.

There is 2 scum left.
Today you are again more sheeping than pushing/solving.
Tonight you ask cop to check yourself.

ok then DP. ok.


NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?

I am Koshi.
You are DarthPunk.


You are an idiot. That's what you are.

Am I DarthPunk and are you Koshi?


Why troll me dood? What is the point? are you sad because you hard defended mafia and have called me scum all game. HAHAHA.

Why would I be sad about calling you scum?


Cause you are wrong
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:28 GMT
#3591
On March 24 2014 00:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:03 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.

The reason not to is because you are able to find mafia and you can ask the fucking cop to check your scumread AND WIN THE DAMN GAME.

There is 2 scum left.
Today you are again more sheeping than pushing/solving.
Tonight you ask cop to check yourself.

ok then DP. ok.


NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?

I am Koshi.
You are DarthPunk.


You are an idiot. That's what you are.

Am I DarthPunk and are you Koshi?


Why troll me dood? What is the point? are you sad because you hard defended mafia and have called me scum all game. HAHAHA.

Why would I be sad about calling you scum?


Cause you are wrong

How can I know that? How can I already know that you are town?


It should be obvious by now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:29 GMT
#3594
On March 24 2014 00:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:10 Koshi wrote:
imo DP got fed up with HF and because he didn't want to ragequit as scum he shot HF.


Fuck no. I was dominating him at the end of the day. lol.

That is not true because if you think you would lynch Holyflare before me and Palmar are dead you are imagining things.

to be fair I said during the night I'd lynch HF over DP.

THAT'S THE POINT. Noone was going to lynch Holyflare over 10 other people in this game.
Why did he get shot? There is literally no reason he got shot unless DarthPunk is mafia, or some scrubs like Djo/Slam are mafia. Which we are going to find out now.

DP is the biggest reason I voted Vivax on day 1, I think the chances of him being mafia are almost none.

Reading into the night shots seems dumb. If I'm mafia why wouldn't I shoot HF? It's super obvious what HF's tunnel was through the entire game. If DP is mafia keeping HF alive was only doing him good, his filter is huge from arguing with HF and HF wasn't even winning the argument.


This guy knows what's up :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:30 GMT
#3596
On March 24 2014 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I believe DarthPunk for today. Hopefully he is town.


Why haven't we been super townie friends this game? Makes me sad. I blame koshi personally.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:32 GMT
#3598
On March 24 2014 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 00:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 24 2014 00:11 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

NO fuck you koshi. I wanted to lynch fucking Slam. I gave good reasons why. NOw I want to lynch Djo so we don;t lynch oats.

Don't tell me to put in effort this game, I have put in a heap. What have you done this game koshi?

I am Koshi.
You are DarthPunk.


You are an idiot. That's what you are.

Am I DarthPunk and are you Koshi?


Why troll me dood? What is the point? are you sad because you hard defended mafia and have called me scum all game. HAHAHA.

Why would I be sad about calling you scum?


Cause you are wrong

How can I know that? How can I already know that you are town?


It should be obvious by now.

Because your "gut reads", your cases on town that gets shot on N1 and you begging for cop check on yourself?

Because of that?


WHy the FUCK would SCUM beg for a COP CHECK!@!>?!??!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:33 GMT
#3600
On March 24 2014 00:32 Palmar wrote:
Why is Oats town again DP?


Cause I fucking say so.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.