• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9447 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:45 GMT
#3420
I don't care. We literally killed 2 scum in 1 day. This is THE perfect situation to lynch slam.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:48 GMT
#3423
Also like is their seriously a scum team without slam that makes sense?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:52 GMT
#3428
On March 23 2014 12:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You don't lynch someone just because you can. That's stupid.
You lynch the guy who was not happy when mafia died. It's easy. He has to be mafia.


Why would mafia ever say that rayn? Explain that to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:53 GMT
#3431
On March 23 2014 12:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WHY WOULD TOWN EVER SAY THAT DARTHPUNK?
WHY?


Because they were convinced that they had caught scum and that THEIR scum read did not get shot.

Marv literally does it all the time as town when you lynch scum and he wanted to lynch someone else.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:55 GMT
#3435
OK. Just say oats flips town. Then what? Do we risk lynching slam then? Because that feels a lot more marginal than lynching slam now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 04:44 GMT
#3441
On March 23 2014 13:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 09:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 23 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
So who is then DP?


Slam. Then One of Djo/oats but 1000% more likely djo than oats.


So where did the Sentinel autoteambalance go?
You just suddenly dropped it?


I never spoke about it since pregame that was someone else. And from my understanding from that pregame he was going to give town better players to balance out the numbers not necessarily balance the teams.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 04:45 GMT
#3443
On March 23 2014 12:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
tbh tho dp defending oats makes me want to kill dp before oats


NO. you aren't going to lynch me. Cop can check me and if I am green he shouldn't claim. If I am red he can claim but that isn't going to happen.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 04:47 GMT
#3445
Maybe he has a red check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 11:41 GMT
#3458
People won't listen to me about it oats. Who should we lynch when you die aside from Djo?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:16 GMT
#3499
This is so dumb. 2 people are up for lynch. One fights and argues with his life. The other pretends to not read the thread. So we lynch the first guy.

Smart.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:17 GMT
#3501
On March 23 2014 23:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 23:16 DarthPunk wrote:
This is so dumb. 2 people are up for lynch. One fights and argues with his life. The other pretends to not read the thread. So we lynch the first guy.

Smart.

3*


Who is the third?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:20 GMT
#3504
On March 23 2014 23:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 23:11 Koshi wrote:
Palmar,
the cases GT made on VE during D1 and during N2 doesn't make you a bit more hesitant about your VE read? You think those were buss cases?

I don't know. neither of the flipped scum called me mafia I think, does that make me mafia?

VE said things that aren't true. aka lied. It's a good reason for lynching him. Do you believe GT legitimately thought he had enough influence in town to push any kind of read he himself was the originator of?


Palmar Will you lynch slam with me>?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:31 GMT
#3522
On March 23 2014 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, if you do not believe Oats is mafia then you MUST believe Djodref is mafia because otherwise Oats' play makes no sense from town pov.

So we are not lynching Slam, we are lynching Oats or Djodref.


What if oats is town and wrong?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:36 GMT
#3525
On March 23 2014 23:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 20:01 Djodref wrote:
On a side note, I would say that mafia use the Luger on HF and the real kill on Koshi. Rayn was getting protected for sure so you want to shut down another town hero. If that's the case, I don't think HF kill is so relevant.
But it means that Koshi list could be more threatening to mafia than, let's say, Palmar's list...
Interesting...

Can we talk about this?
Is this scummy?

I am bothered by it.


Yes that is scummy. He is basically saying. No guys, this is what mafia did because I know because I am mafia. Rayn caught someone in titanic 2 for doing exactly that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:52 GMT
#3536
Yep. I think djo is much more likely to be scum than oats.

Slam is a pain though.
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:53 GMT
#3537
On March 23 2014 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 08:45 DarthPunk wrote:
OK caught up with the thread.

SOme thoughts:

Ve is totes town. Here is why.

His analysis of holyflare's case was spot on. He clearly read through the case at each point, then read my filter and drew a good conclusion from it.

Which is more than I can say for people who are confirmed town like Koshi.

His rage out felt very 'town ve' in a similar way to the reason I called him town correctly in the shadow podcast.

Rayn. You also called VE town in the podcast. Do you agree with my assessment of his alignment right now?

I don't know what the fuck the scum team is doing LOL. Why would they shoot holyflare. I was certainly going to try and lynch him today. Several others had expressed doubt as to his alignment. I think it is clear the scum team are playing like scrubs.

Nice shot whoever the vig is. (certainly not Holyflare ahahahahahah)

Koshi now that people have flipped has your read on me changed? Why/why not?

Djo you said that there was one scum between myself and holyflare. Now that holy has flipped town you should be pressuring me correct?

Why have you not mentioned me nor that read at all.


This is really werid because i already claimed vigi.
It reads more as "idk what to say" than anything.


I missed it obviously. The thread is quite long and to be honest I started skimming after day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 14:57 GMT
#3540
On March 23 2014 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare kill makes no sense to anyone but DarthPunk as i have said.


And I have pointed out why that is an unreasonable conclusion. Holyflare being alive was much better for scum!DP. He looked increasingly ridiculous and was not getting me lynched. Why not continue to crap up the thread with him?
Perhaps scum tried to frame me. Perhaps they think Holy is a good player. (for some reason) perhaps they aren't reading the thread properly and just saw a vig claim and blue sniped.

Who knows. But I DO know that there is not just ONE explanation.

If you think I am scum find some evidence that is not NK wifom, or get the cop to check me preferably.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:00 GMT
#3543
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare kill makes no sense to anyone but DarthPunk as i have said.

Yes, but Palmar/VE could kill Holyflare and it isn't a real problem. Especially if I die as well. It puts them on the background when it is time to "lynch the vets" and DP front row.

But if it is only Oats/GT/Slam/djof...
GT just lost his tunnel.
Thread gets cleaner because the DP vs Holyflare townfight isn't happening.

Strange.

No in that case you shoot DarthPunk who noone thinks is mafia except for Holyflare.

oh true. Very smart.

DP is no marv. Let it be known.

In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.


LOL. we just lynched mafia day one Buddy. Not like we are doing terribly. In fact we are doing better than titanic 2!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:01 GMT
#3546
On March 24 2014 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 09:08 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:00 Palmar wrote:
I also want to talk to Flare

pls respond

On March 19 2014 09:01 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:58 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:56 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:47 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:44 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2014 08:32 Koshi wrote:
The red reply thing? That was good.
3 people were saying rayn case was good. He had to reply.
rayn kept up pressure.
Coag kept replying. With more caps.

I don't see overdefensive.


Really. The all caps thing was not over defensive? But you agreed that I was over defensive.

On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.



On March 19 2014 07:19 Koshi wrote:
pointing out overdefensive post. Could be Coag. But it looks like Kush.



For this post:

On March 19 2014 07:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You realise that policy thing was like over a year ago HF? I said I was going to policy vote coag before the game started and I did.

Further I don't think it is a shit policy. I literally would prefer the game to not have a 10 plus member Hydra in it.

I would think you were scum but you, you know, did the same thing last game as town so yeah.



I want to know how on earth you though I was scummy/over defensive for that post, but Coag ragingin all caps was NOT over defensive. That seems like a very arbitrary decision for one thing to be over defensive and another far more defensive thing to not be.

I didn't like your early posting. I didn't like the non committal stuff. I didn't like the defensive attitude of other posts. I was reading the thread and I was actually looking at your posts strangely and then people put pressure on you and I simply +1 on everything. because I felt that needed to be done and they had a point.

Out of everybody I really believe you had a really weak-ass start and I gave you a scummy point. The point is already put down and cannot be erased.

-Koshi his judgement-
replying for reasons

Also what is this?
It is me noting something for reasons. Will discuss later, want to talk to Flare

Do you enjoy reading the Coag discussion? What is your opinion on it?
I do not enjoy it and have started "heavily skimming" all coag <--> rayn stuff.

rayn looks worse for it, because rayn can be useful when he's bouncing all the walls and accusing everyone of being mafia. I assume that I'm not the only one who is now "heavily skimming" his posts when they involve coag and coag things.

I don't actually follow who coag is this game (coag, coag/kush, coag/kush + more?). But he's posting a bunch so even if it's this fight with rayn that makes me happy. Double standard ftw

I'll be totally honest. I would expect town!DP to realize Giggletummy is mafia for this.
I really would.


I was distracted with my holyflare flamewar for the entire day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 15:03 GMT
#3549
On March 24 2014 00:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare kill makes no sense to anyone but DarthPunk as i have said.

Yes, but Palmar/VE could kill Holyflare and it isn't a real problem. Especially if I die as well. It puts them on the background when it is time to "lynch the vets" and DP front row.

But if it is only Oats/GT/Slam/djof...
GT just lost his tunnel.
Thread gets cleaner because the DP vs Holyflare townfight isn't happening.

Strange.

No in that case you shoot DarthPunk who noone thinks is mafia except for Holyflare.

oh true. Very smart.

DP is no marv. Let it be known.

In fact he is at least very close. If you have played with town!DP you would know. Titanic II we lynched mafia all the time.

We should lynch DP.
Imagine marv saying he starts skimming the thread D2
Imagine marv begging for a cop check to show he is town.

jeez.


LOL I know marv skims threads. HE wouldn't ask for a cop check. But seriously. No reason not to.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54323
Shuttle 8772
BeSt 655
Horang2 466
Larva 182
Sexy 156
Soma 154
Last 122
Mind 111
ggaemo 103
[ Show more ]
Zeus 80
hero 67
Hyun 59
Sea.KH 58
Killer 50
Aegong 45
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
PianO 22
Rock 18
NaDa 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1402
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor960
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo856
Beastyqt538
Mlord432
byalli398
Livibee213
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS136
KnowMe104
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.