• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7701 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:12 GMT
#3368
On March 23 2014 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have no idea why people think VE is mafia. He's not.


I agree that VE is not mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:15 GMT
#3370
On March 23 2014 05:53 Alakaslam wrote:
So I have read nothing. Thrawn there is WIFOM, as there always is. But by Kenpachi you and dp are scum and by Rayn dp and oats are scum.

From what I have read, dp has two strikes

Koshi I am insane of course I would be a 'publican GTPO


'I have read nothing" here is stuff I could only know by reading the thread.

Liar. Scum. Also I find it interesting that Slam has had literally ZERO interest in even POSTING in this gamebut when he get's called mafia and his lurk strategy starts failing he appears and starts actually playing the game instead of talking about TL ads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:16 GMT
#3372
On March 23 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
So who is then DP?


Slam. Then One of Djo/oats but 1000% more likely djo than oats.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:20 GMT
#3373
On March 23 2014 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also DarthPunk hasn't done anything since N1 ended.


This is true. It's also the weekend bro and I have a life. Ask oats. I haven't even been on hearthstone.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:21 GMT
#3374
On March 23 2014 06:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 05:53 Alakaslam wrote:
So I have read nothing. Thrawn there is WIFOM, as there always is. But by Kenpachi you and dp are scum and by Rayn dp and oats are scum.

From what I have read, dp has two strikes

Koshi I am insane of course I would be a 'publican GTPO

^ this means he read my list in which I put him under insane.

Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 05:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 23 2014 05:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i want to lynch the dude who was not happy when vigi shot mafia. That is the scummiest thing in this game.

Well I wanna lynch dp because and for omgus

^ Here he knows Kush/Coag got modkilled and DP wanted them (hydra) gone. Also Kush said DP was scum.


On March 23 2014 06:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 02:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 22 2014 23:36 Palmar wrote:
him = slam

Hi

Crap I was going to post an ms paint saying replace

It is so freakishly hard for me to get to an actual computer yet not be working. Why?!?

Anyway here I am, you actually don't have to wax your legs folks. As per Palmar.

See a bandage can be good, stops the bleeding. However I just am, so I understands

^ Here he says he wanted to replace. But is he replacing?
It's not that difficult. You send pm to hosts.

Why does Alakaslam say these things?


Good points.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:23 GMT
#3375
On March 23 2014 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 07:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
who is he bussing? or are you talking about earlier? from what I can tell from his filter he hasn;t had scumreads D2 except for "slam is prob mafia" because of poe or something

D1 Giggletummy and Vivax. Like he is not afraid to vote for his scumbuddies, and he expects them to make good posts and therefore get someone else lynched.


This is an accurate assessment. But I am not scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:24 GMT
#3376
On March 23 2014 08:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 07:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 23 2014 07:49 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 23 2014 07:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
why did you voted dp?

For to OMGUS by Kenpachi + sheep Rayn

How do you know you have to sheep rayn?
How do you know that I put you under insane?
how do you know OMGUS wants DP dead?

Are you reading the thread Alakaslam?

hmm?

I am a heavy browser on OMGUS, and their title is literally screaming it from the rooftops lol


This is a lie. Their title says nothing of the sort.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:28 GMT
#3378
How about someone just cop checks me tonight? There is no godfather, no framer, I think I deserve the chance to not get lynched, given the amount of effort I have put into this game. (longest day one filter ever)

So Cop checks me, and I come back green and am confirmed town and I don't have to worry about defending myself anymore. Because frankly it got boring half way through day one and I'm sick of it.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:29 GMT
#3379
On March 23 2014 09:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
it did pretty recentl;y


I've been there regularly and it hasn't unless their titles can be different for different users.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:37 GMT
#3382
On March 23 2014 09:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
i went and checked the site right after coag got modkilled and the titel was like

"omgus.net plays tlmafia gets banned D1!" or something similar


Yeah. Does that say what slam says though? that they want slam to lynch me? And that was at the start of this game. If they wanted slam to lynch me he hasn't tried until 4 days later or something. It is a crock of shit. Make no mistake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:38 GMT
#3383
On March 23 2014 09:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
more recently, it included "are you happy DP?" which is totally fair play. FFS you guys are fucking modkilled and that website's public. How fucking stupid are you assclowns?


That still doesn't say: DP IS MAFIA LYNCH DP SLAM. which is what slam implied correct?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:43 GMT
#3386
OMg I am hungover. THis is fucking crazy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:44 GMT
#3387
On March 23 2014 09:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 23 2014 09:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
more recently, it included "are you happy DP?" which is totally fair play. FFS you guys are fucking modkilled and that website's public. How fucking stupid are you assclowns?


That still doesn't say: DP IS MAFIA LYNCH DP SLAM. which is what slam implied correct?

no idea, i didnt see it.


of course you didn't see it. HE IS LYING.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 01:48 GMT
#3391
I read that vote switch as "yeah I think DP is scummy so I am going to get off his wagon and get onto rayn's wagon"
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 02:34 GMT
#3401
On March 23 2014 11:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn's read is because rayn lied about slam being the lynch target and slam responded like he thought rayn was telling the truth

The thing is though that slam is clearly playing the idiot this game. I don't believe it because he is also clearly reading the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 02:59 GMT
#3405
On March 23 2014 11:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
that's what i've been saying


SO why did you change your vote then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:01 GMT
#3407
On March 23 2014 12:00 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dunno


LOL. ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:11 GMT
#3409
This is like the perfect time to lynch slam. We are very far ahead and it would suck if we didn't and he just won at lylo by doing nothing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:17 GMT
#3411
Yeah I understand that but I know he is busy IRL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 03:22 GMT
#3413
On March 23 2014 12:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I understand that but I know he is busy IRL.

the point is he came back to complain about how he's being called scum but does nothing to alleviate the reasons he's being called scum. wat?


I dunno man. I just don't think he is scum. I read his filter and still don't think he is scum. He is just being oats.

Like I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m4844
pashabiceps836
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.