• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7255 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 13:50 GMT
#2738
:silence:
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 13:55 GMT
#2741
On March 21 2014 22:54 Koshi wrote:
If I was paint gifted I would have drawn the tumbleweed in a banana split.


LoL what is that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 13:59 GMT
#2743
On March 21 2014 22:57 Koshi wrote:
a banana split?
It's a dessert. very yummy.


Oh ok. That is not punny at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 23:45 GMT
#3102
OK caught up with the thread.

SOme thoughts:

Ve is totes town. Here is why.

His analysis of holyflare's case was spot on. He clearly read through the case at each point, then read my filter and drew a good conclusion from it.

Which is more than I can say for people who are confirmed town like Koshi.

His rage out felt very 'town ve' in a similar way to the reason I called him town correctly in the shadow podcast.

Rayn. You also called VE town in the podcast. Do you agree with my assessment of his alignment right now?

I don't know what the fuck the scum team is doing LOL. Why would they shoot holyflare. I was certainly going to try and lynch him today. Several others had expressed doubt as to his alignment. I think it is clear the scum team are playing like scrubs.

Nice shot whoever the vig is. (certainly not Holyflare ahahahahahah)

Koshi now that people have flipped has your read on me changed? Why/why not?

Djo you said that there was one scum between myself and holyflare. Now that holy has flipped town you should be pressuring me correct?

Why have you not mentioned me nor that read at all.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 00:30 GMT
#3119
On March 22 2014 08:56 Koshi wrote:
Nha I still got you as scum DP.


Well that is retarded. You are saying I pushed one scum and then another scum and have a 20 page filter after one day and I am scum.

Cool story bro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 00:31 GMT
#3121
On March 22 2014 08:57 Palmar wrote:
Holyflare getting shot gives the DP=scum theory more credence, but I dread having to wade through that filter.


What? Why the fuck would I shoot holyflare if I was scum. That was a perfect anti-town argument. Holy was clearly not getting me lynched and that would have been great for me to shit up the thread with him if I was scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 00:32 GMT
#3122
On March 22 2014 09:05 Palmar wrote:
I sorta want to lynch VE for that rage outburst when he knows and I know the information I presented was all perfectly logical. Like it makes literally no sense if he's town to not just say "look dude I fucked up and was wrong" but instead he chose to justify his claim with a time machine.

Time machines are awful.


NO he is town because of that rage outburst. Trust me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 00:34 GMT
#3123
On March 22 2014 09:00 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 08:45 DarthPunk wrote:
OK caught up with the thread.

SOme thoughts:

Ve is totes town. Here is why.

His analysis of holyflare's case was spot on. He clearly read through the case at each point, then read my filter and drew a good conclusion from it.

Which is more than I can say for people who are confirmed town like Koshi.

His rage out felt very 'town ve' in a similar way to the reason I called him town correctly in the shadow podcast.

Rayn. You also called VE town in the podcast. Do you agree with my assessment of his alignment right now?

I don't know what the fuck the scum team is doing LOL. Why would they shoot holyflare. I was certainly going to try and lynch him today. Several others had expressed doubt as to his alignment. I think it is clear the scum team are playing like scrubs.

Nice shot whoever the vig is. (certainly not Holyflare ahahahahahah)

Koshi now that people have flipped has your read on me changed? Why/why not?

Djo you said that there was one scum between myself and holyflare. Now that holy has flipped town you should be pressuring me correct?

Why have you not mentioned me nor that read at all.



Yeah I should, but GT flipping scum changed my mind. Because GT flipping scum means mafia is doing noting, and you wouldn't have done nothing as mafia. And I'm lazy and I don't want to dive into your filter

But here is a little explanation on my last will: the thing is I was starting to get sold on the fact that HF was scum because Hopeless brought some valid points against him. I thought I was going to get shot by the vig (it's rayn btw) and I wanted to make a last will which would partially "solve" the game. So I was edging the bet I made on HF being maf with you being maf, because you were his main tunnel. Hence the 1 scum in HF/DP with more chances for him to be HF.

Also I'm not interested in anyone but Oats at the moment. No real idea who could be the last mafia. I could lynch Slam by elimination but not today.


That makes sense actually. Hmm. I was pretty sure on oats as town. I may go read his filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 06:57 GMT
#3170
How sure are you on oats rayn? Because I had a pretty solid town read on him this game.

I agree that his reaction towards your shot is quite strange but I am not sure that oats as scum would be confident enough to voice his displeasure at the GF dying. Like why would you do that in the thread ever as scum?

If you can explain that to me I will sheep you and vote him but I just don't see it.

and no I am not scum. That shot on Holy is weird though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 06:58 GMT
#3171
On March 22 2014 15:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Perfect way to frame HF if DP istown but i think he is not.


Why would you say this all of a sudden?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 07:04 GMT
#3172
On March 22 2014 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 15:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Perfect way to frame HF if DP istown but i think he is not.


Why would you say this all of a sudden?


Nevermind that actually makes sense now that I think about it.

Well I can't answer as to why/why not people were killed obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 07:08 GMT
#3174
On March 22 2014 16:06 Tehpoofter wrote:
@DP Thats basically where I am at with Oats it seems crazy bold as a mafia play to just say that cause it seems so anti town. if that makes sense.


No. You are right. It makes no fucking sense for mafia to do that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 07:11 GMT
#3176
On March 22 2014 16:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
@DP omfg do we agree in this game? dear lord what has happened?


I know. Maybe I should disagree with you just because.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 07:15 GMT
#3178
On March 22 2014 16:13 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 16:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 22 2014 16:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
@DP omfg do we agree in this game? dear lord what has happened?


I know. Maybe I should disagree with you just because.



I'm going to chalk it up to the fact I've been drinking. I'm going to run through Oats filter and see what I find. I'm still not on the train.


Lolz.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 08:37 GMT
#3187
I bet slam is scum. There is not enough scummy people without putting slam on a scum team.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2014 08:49 GMT
#3189
haha, rayn will go ape shit for not lynching oats. But we are far ahead so i'm down.

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:04 GMT
#3364
OK just woke up gonna catch up with the thread and drink my coffee!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:07 GMT
#3365
On March 23 2014 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
thrawn2112 - good town
Hopeless1der - i don't know what he is doing
djodref - mafia's mislynch #1 unless game is stupid and everything people wanted to lynch on D1 was mafia
VisceraEyes - Giggletummy's scumread who he made a case on before his top scumread Holyflare, no mafs here
tehpoofter - a bit lost but also town
Koshi - not Will Smith
Palmar - wrong on VE but town
Alakaslam - happy town and doesn't know what's going on

DarthPunk - everybody who calls DP mafia gets shot during the night
Oatsmaster - is not happy when vigi shoots mafia


OK you realise that there would have been no reason for me as scum to shoot holyflare. That was a perfect fight and he was a perfect mislynch target for me to tunnel if I was scum.

Like the holyflare shot just doesn't make sense for scum DP to do.

I think the Koshi shot makes sense for anyone to have made.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:09 GMT
#3366
On March 23 2014 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh right the Vivax thing.. hmm..
but there is literally no reason why Holyflare gets shot unless DP is mafia.


This is the opposite of the truth. There is literally no reason to shoot holyflaRe if I was mafia.

Unless I wanted to make myself look terrible. Bleh it is all WIFOM anyway, but that conclusion is fallacious.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 23 2014 00:10 GMT
#3367
On March 23 2014 03:55 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty sure Alakaslam is scum.


Yes. Thankyou.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV913
OGKoka 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
Sea.KH 60
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Yoon 20
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4932
qojqva2049
Dendi1081
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m2117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing3137
olofmeister1129
hiko971
B2W.Neo758
Livibee517
crisheroes400
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Hui .219
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2292
• Jankos2221
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.