• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:45 GMT
#2505
On March 21 2014 11:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 11:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2014 11:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk did you not find any Djodref's posts during the end of D1 interesting?


I am reading his posts now. Slow reader remember. I actually liked

On March 21 2014 06:54 Djodref wrote:
On March 21 2014 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Djodref and giggletummy.

What mislynches mafia tried to push throughout D1 and why?


Actually you came up with Vivax quite late in the day and I don't feel like the mafia could have time to react to it at all and proposed a counter-push. Vivax has been thrown down under the bus hardcore I think, the votecount corroborates it.
I don't feel like mafia tried to disrupt the thread that much actually...

Please assume that GT and I are both town for one moment, like two townies playing so bad that they end up like the serious potential mislynches for day1, without any help from the mafia or really little help.
I think in that case mafia don't feel like they need to do anything and don't try to push anybody. Maybe they add some fuel to the GT's wagon. I still have some doubts about Oats but I don't feel like I was pushed by mafia at all, and in this assumption it means that mafia didn't need to.
In this case, mafia was safe for most of D1 and didn't need to do anything.

Please assume now that I'm town and that GT is scum.
In this case, I think that mafia is bussing GT and is trying to get towncredit for his lynch, and they don't try to push my lynch over his at all. Meaning mafia players are players with enough towncredit and balls to choose the risky strategy to bus a liability D1. But Vivax giving up on GT doesn't make sense in this case.

So from my point of view, the first assumption is more likely to be true than the second one.

I really would like some feedback on this idea, because I feel like a lot of people have either GT or me pinned as scum, or both of us, while it may very be the case where we are both shit town players.


This post. It shows he is thinking about the game and like the mindset he has while writing this doesn't seem like a natural train of thought for mafia to fake.


i was going to say that this post and the ones that followed are like what he did in mario, talking about weird theories instead of doing real scumhunting


Yeah that is kind of true actually.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:47 GMT
#2506
On March 21 2014 11:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He literally promised to look at the timestamps regarding Vivax case, stayed in thread for 20 minutes, didn't do it and then left.


He gave some IRL excuses though. I agree he doesn't look good. I'm just torn between lynching him and GT. I'm not sure if they could both be scum together either. That is something I need to look into when I finish my catch up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:51 GMT
#2511
On March 21 2014 07:22 Djodref wrote:
@DP

Why did you unvote a few minutes after rayn posted his first post about Vivax inchorence ?

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VIVAX:
You said you were on page 40 when you stated your scumreads were Hopeless/thrawn.
However in your cases you present later every piece of evidence you point out happens after page 40.
Should i lynch you for this? And if not, why? Because i think you are full of shit.



Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 22:57 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote



Basically I thought that if what rayn said was true that he could have found scum. Unvoting is a little nod to rayn saying 'i'm interested in your case and I'm going to check it out'

I went to check it out and then voted for him when it was correct.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:52 GMT
#2512
On March 21 2014 11:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 11:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2014 11:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He literally promised to look at the timestamps regarding Vivax case, stayed in thread for 20 minutes, didn't do it and then left.


He gave some IRL excuses though. I agree he doesn't look good. I'm just torn between lynching him and GT. I'm not sure if they could both be scum together either. That is something I need to look into when I finish my catch up.

No he made 2 posts after the post where he made the promise.
8 minutes after.
19 minutes after.

Both posts were useless filler.


Yeah that is weird then. Honestly I didn't even notice that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:53 GMT
#2513
On March 21 2014 11:51 Holyflare wrote:
Trap set
.
.
.
.
.

Scum caught


What are you talking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:56 GMT
#2515
Tehpoofter has to be town now correct?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:57 GMT
#2516
On March 21 2014 11:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have a really big problem with Giggletummy because for starters he had posted way more in a 7 player game D1 than a 15 player game and this does not make any sense to me.


Yeah that is a good heuristic. Do you think that he and djo could be scum together?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:58 GMT
#2518
You know what is fucking weird about djo though. He basically is implying he is reading the thread for a third time. Like I don't buy that for a second.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:59 GMT
#2520
On March 21 2014 11:58 Holyflare wrote:
rayn alarm bells should be sounding for you right now


You know what is funny. All you have done all game is go after me and try and stop a scum lynch. So maybe you should shut up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:00 GMT
#2521
On March 21 2014 08:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 08:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar talk to me about Hopeless. Why does he call VE mafia and town in the same sentence?

Because VE is probably scum, but honestly, there's no way we can deal with VE scum tomorrow, we need to lynch GT.


Why is VE probably scum? and why could we not lynch him tomorrow?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:02 GMT
#2523
On March 21 2014 12:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 11:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2014 11:58 Holyflare wrote:
rayn alarm bells should be sounding for you right now


You know what is funny. All you have done all game is go after me and try and stop a scum lynch. So maybe you should shut up.


i relinquish my powers of vig and maintain i am instead a prophet sent from next level mafia


You are an idiot and are bad at mafia. And I thought you were going to stop tunneling me. How about you just shoot me tonight if you have made up your mind to do that and in the meantime let me play in peace.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:07 GMT
#2527
Coffee Break!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:32 GMT
#2533
On March 21 2014 12:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am starting to conclude that Palmar is town.

he'll be ecstatic.


LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:36 GMT
#2535
On March 21 2014 07:22 Djodref wrote:
@DP

Why did you unvote a few minutes after rayn posted his first post about Vivax inchorence ?

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VIVAX:
You said you were on page 40 when you stated your scumreads were Hopeless/thrawn.
However in your cases you present later every piece of evidence you point out happens after page 40.
Should i lynch you for this? And if not, why? Because i think you are full of shit.



Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 22:57 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote



I think I answered this in response to a question djo asked. If you have a follow up question let me know cutie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:37 GMT
#2536
HAHA what. I thought you were oats. what is wrong with me lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:40 GMT
#2537
On March 21 2014 08:18 Koshi wrote:
DP is not a good cop check. He should always be shot by mafia tonight because:
1) he is the "best" town player here.
2) doc is on rayn.


Why is 'best' in quotation marks? Clearly I am the best. (not really but w/e)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:47 GMT
#2541
On March 21 2014 08:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 08:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is no way DP is mafia. Absolutely no way. He had never bussed Vivax the way he did if he was mafia.

his unvote was too quick. He didn't check the evidence yet but he unvoted so quickly while he was so certain about giggletummy. I also have a feeling he was looking for a lynch outside giggle and djodref the entire time.


What? Why was it too quick? I think you need to know, if it hasn't already been made clear. I LOVE to sheep rayn as town, especially when he goes all bad arse mode and catches all the scummers.

Why would I NOT unvote?

Also what the fuck does
On March 21 2014 08:21 Koshi wrote:
I also have a feeling he was looking for a lynch outside giggle and djodref the entire time.


Mean?

I lynched mafia dude. Either you think Gigs and Djo are both town in which case why would I as scum be looking for another lynch if they are both town.

Or you think only one of the two is town so why the fuck would I have not pushed the town lynch.

Or you think they are all scum then why the fuck would it be relevant that I was looking for another lynch target so I immediately jump on another scummer.

Like casting doubt on my alignment the way you do in that post makes no fucking sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:48 GMT
#2542
On March 21 2014 12:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why Hopeless and which one of Djo/giggle and why?
Help me out because i can see reasons for all of them to be mafia but i don't know who is and who isn't.


I pointed out that weird hopeless post earlier and the fact that he was answering all of dp's statements for him with weird 1 liners in response to me but apart from that it's little things (like the content of his post - get it- little)

1) original stupid shit on me when he didn't know a thing he was talking about

2) didn't mention anything to do with coag/you scenario - just mentioned coag gonna get policied every game and nothing else

3) does more answers for other players:

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 09:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
First and foremost, these 3 things do not go together. Palmar likes DP's post, thinks it's good logic (wut?) and then states later that it had nothing to do with rayns alignment, it was an observation from DP that he liked. He still sticks by this despite me saying that this is something rayn does as either alignment and DP SHOULD know that. It was super weird to point out from DP and even more weird for Palmar to like despite everything that had already happened. Not to mention, DP further calls that post a "joke" but Palmar still likes it despite him admitting it said nothing of value.


You pointing out rayn does this as either alignment is completely irrelevant, I already said it wasn't alignment indicative which is essentially the same thing.

Remember that story I told earlier about refusing to lynch a townie based on a post 5 minutes into the game? The post's contents were "lolol". There was literally nothing else in the post. There is no connection between "Palmar likes a post" and "Palmar thinks this post provides something of value". If I thought DP had a good point, I'd have said so. All I said was that I liked the post, it looked like something written by a townie.

The "solid logic" is a tounge in cheek post.

why are you so serious HF?


he's either buddying (scummy) or inferring things about your posts that aren't there (possibly scummy). whats your game history like with HF?


4) meta's me based off of one game despite playing with me as scum in another

5)
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 11:46 Hopeless1der wrote:
i cant do that thrawn. rayn would be town due to statistics, not because of a particular read. p.s. i'm going to bed now.

this useless crap

6)
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 11:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
coag for seal
HF for being dense and altogether not useful
rayn for being rayn
palmar for general pigheadedness and his early game telling me to piss off
DP for general demeanor though tbh I could cherry pick a reasonable conspiracy/association case from him

town read dp on first 7 pages of filter when already expressed that first 7 pages of dp's filter are totally full of shit

7) admits he hasnt actually read the town games on me so has no idea what he's talking about - still maintains i am scum

8) explains how koshi was explaining about coag being town all early game which means he read that thing and had no reads from it whatsoever otherthan coag being town after he flipped

9) wants a response from giggle, gets a response, sheeps ve on something that giggle said ve didn't read about but doesn't mention his own view but adds the caveat that maybe giggle isn't scum
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 06:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm saying that if GT is town, then he can't possibly believe that the "scooby doo nonsense" is not productive as it has led him to his best and only scumread. He can't POSSIBLY believe it as town. So I think he's scum just making up bullshit, to either cover for a scumbuddy or buy credibility if/when Hopeless flips town.

well then again he could be calling it scummy []ibecause its "useless"


still votes giggle because of you and palmar, admits later it's self preservation instead even though no votes on him


10)
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 00:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Scum DP has not, so page count is a justifiable method of meta reading him.

defends dp more and more, posts for him more and more, agrees that i look weird (i responded about it)

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 00:14 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2014 00:04 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Holy is acting really weird by hard defending Vivax like this IMO

agree with this btw


I'm not even really defending him i just don't have the information you all have i just have the link rayn posted so it looked super weird. It's not until he explained giggle had posted since his stuff on thrawn that it made sense and i provided the most logical reason for a scum vivax out of everything because everything else was just "it's a lie" which doesn't define an alignment.

To +1 this after you just witnessed me bus my entire team day 1 in culture and you played scum with me in lxiii where i also bussed heavily. You agree with this point? I would heavily implicate myself in a scum lynch like that?


You are super scummy with these interjections hopeless

didnt say anything back

11)has 3 pages of filter pre-vivax lynch, it's 8 now with no content most of it defending djo based on nothing?

12)says he had a weak scum read on giggle despite voting him, admits that he's feeling good about giggle and thinks djo is a mislynch after agreeing with my lynch order that includes giggle, djo and himself but not me (lol)

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 09:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:08 Hopeless1der wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
WHY DOES THE DJO LOGIC APPLY TO ME HOLY

Because you agreed to lynch giggle, helping him gain more votes than djo.

why am i expected to go after djo? is that not the premise of his accusation?

No HF's point is based on djo flipping mafia. And he's saying you joined the opposite wagon to protect Djo your scumbuddy.

oh okay, so i can safely ignore this until djo flips mafia, which imo he wont.


[/i]

This case is trash.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:50 GMT
#2545
Could holy be scum after all?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 03:51 GMT
#2548
On March 21 2014 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like you are saying DarthPunk tried to lynch tehpoofer. When it gains no traction he hesitates to join on Giggletummy wagon and when i make a case on Vivax, DarthPunk insta-sheeps me without even knowing fully what the case is about??

Really Holyflare, this is what you are suggesting?


LOL
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
ZombieGrub92
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2486
Shuttle 434
910 62
Mind 62
Bale 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
Beastyqt552
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.