• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:18 GMT
#2466
On March 21 2014 03:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
[image loading]


I like stuff like this for some reason. It seems townie to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:18 GMT
#2468
On March 21 2014 11:15 Holyflare wrote:
Just gonna vig dp cz yolo have fun bye


Feel free. I am probably dead tonight anyway.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#2470
On March 21 2014 11:18 Holyflare wrote:
Yes by me


OH. you are scum then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:21 GMT
#2472
On March 21 2014 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
I am going to shoot you and you are going to die so you have 16 hours to find scum


Cool. That is more time than I need!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:22 GMT
#2473
On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.


OK this guy had to have flipped scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:23 GMT
#2475
On March 21 2014 05:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
My perspective...
[image loading]

I haven't read HF's DP case yet. I saw that he made one last night in bed, and had intended to read it this morning, but now there's all this Vivax stuff. I'm sorely tempted to take a match to all this stuff going into tomorrow and starting fresh but I feel like there's a lot of stuff in here that's useful, whether it seems so at a glance or not.

So where I'm at on Vivax is that I had him as town earlier, I've explained why. I can see Vivax doing what he did as town so I'm not going to add my vote to the already decided lynch. Instead I'm leaving my vote on GT because I still feel like he's scum and if Vivax IS town and manages to convince town I want GT to be viable still as a counterwagon.

I'm off to read HF's case on DP. Wish me luck.


What did you think of it? (ignore the question if you have already posted about it)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:23 GMT
#2477
On March 21 2014 11:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
but rayn said you flipped scum. are you calling rayn a liar? no wait you did call him a liar..hmm


Sounds like something holyflare would say HAHAHA
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#2479
On March 21 2014 11:23 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla useless catch up! Who is scum dp


This is my process. If you don't like it too bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:28 GMT
#2483
On March 21 2014 05:27 Giggletummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This game is called what would you do as town:

Scenario 1:
There is a big argument between two players in thread. You decide it's important regarding players alignments because you weigh in to the argument. What do you do?
1) Give your opinions on the players and tell which are good and bad. Say if someone looks scummy because of it or if it does not you point the thread to a different (right) direction.
2) Do not comment on the argumet at all, call one player out for it not really telling why or using some crap reasoning like "he should do something else". Call noone scum, give no better direction, throw a vote on someone, say "case later kthxye" and peace out.

Scenario 2:
You have a vote on your top scumread and people are waiting on your case. What do you do?
1) Make a case on your scumread, try to convince people on voting for him.
2) Make a case where you don't really call your scumread scum, continue discussing the scenario 1 matters, call another player out multiple times without calling calling him scum, defend/question a couple of other people on other things. peace out.

Scenario 3:
You have been out of the thread for a day. It's close to lynch, what do you do?
1) Make a case on your top scumread and try to convince people to vote for them, or weigh between the cases that are present and give resons why you sheep the best case.
2) Make a huge fucking case on someone who is not your top scumread. Then make another huge fucking case on your top scumread. In that case, say that this dude is definitely mafia regardless of this third guy's alignment. Proceed on voting for the third guy who you just said you are not even sure is mafia.



If you answered (1) more Giggletummy should be mafia.
If you answered (2) more you are mafia.
Do you always think in terms of only two options? There's an undiscovered Raynpelikoneet Postulate out there, that for every action, there are two and only two possible courses of action to follow.

Maybe you actively state that you're not reading, and only partially skimming the argument in question in Scenario 1. Maybe you talk about the argument and what it means to you when specifically asked, but if never asked, you wouldn't care much about it.

Maybe in Scenario 2, you have most of a case typed up, get pulled away, and don't get back to it til the next day. Perhaps vote, _______, make a case is a thing that can happen. Maybe people don't vote and promise cases on people they don't think are scum.

Maybe sometimes when you're out of the thread for a day and there are 4 scum members, you don't feel the need to continue pushing solely one dude. You can point out why he is, and is still, mafia, but without gunning for his lynch since votes are elsewhere.

These things are impossible in raynland. But they're wholely plausible choices for people who aren't in raynland.


This is a bad post. It doesn't engage in a constructive dialogue and it only seeks to discredit someone whom he has previously stated is almost certain to be town.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:29 GMT
#2484
If Holyflare shoots me we should nominate him for worst play or something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:29 GMT
#2485
Cool Vivax flipped scum. Holy shit rayn is a beast. Grats rayn!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:31 GMT
#2487
On March 21 2014 05:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
That was the roleblocker, so that's a pretty important role. This makes anyone opposing the lynch pretty suspicious, myself included. Should be an exciting day tomorrow.


Yeah I agree with this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:34 GMT
#2491
On March 21 2014 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ugh..

Why does Vivax go from Giggletummy into Hopeless (who is not going to get lynched any more) into thrawn (who is never going to get lynched) into tehpoofer??

Why leave Giggletummy out for no apparent reason? Does this mean Giggletummy is mafia?


Good post. I think that I will go through vivax's filter in depth after this and try and find any weirdness between himself and others. If vivax didn't try and lynch GT when he was an obvious wagon, and GT was town, Rayn is right in asking why.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:37 GMT
#2493
On March 21 2014 11:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
did anyone in this game play mario mini, as town?


I did.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:37 GMT
#2494
And I caught djo so if it is related to him I am the expert
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:38 GMT
#2495
On March 21 2014 06:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 06:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2014 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean what Koshi?

Vigi should never shoot tonight. NEVER.

10-3 after N1
9-3 lynch
8-3
7-3 lynch
6-3
5-3 lynch
4-3
^ We got 3 mislynches atm. If vigi shoots we got 2. And I already know vigi will shoot cop/doc. 100%



HAHA
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:41 GMT
#2498
On March 21 2014 11:40 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 11:37 DarthPunk wrote:
And I caught djo so if it is related to him I am the expert


do you remember the mostly useless thing he did there instead of real scumhunting?


Yep. he speculated setup non-stop for the entire game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:42 GMT
#2500
On March 21 2014 11:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk did you not find any Djodref's posts during the end of D1 interesting?


I am reading his posts now. Slow reader remember. I actually liked

On March 21 2014 06:54 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Djodref and giggletummy.

What mislynches mafia tried to push throughout D1 and why?


Actually you came up with Vivax quite late in the day and I don't feel like the mafia could have time to react to it at all and proposed a counter-push. Vivax has been thrown down under the bus hardcore I think, the votecount corroborates it.
I don't feel like mafia tried to disrupt the thread that much actually...

Please assume that GT and I are both town for one moment, like two townies playing so bad that they end up like the serious potential mislynches for day1, without any help from the mafia or really little help.
I think in that case mafia don't feel like they need to do anything and don't try to push anybody. Maybe they add some fuel to the GT's wagon. I still have some doubts about Oats but I don't feel like I was pushed by mafia at all, and in this assumption it means that mafia didn't need to.
In this case, mafia was safe for most of D1 and didn't need to do anything.

Please assume now that I'm town and that GT is scum.
In this case, I think that mafia is bussing GT and is trying to get towncredit for his lynch, and they don't try to push my lynch over his at all. Meaning mafia players are players with enough towncredit and balls to choose the risky strategy to bus a liability D1. But Vivax giving up on GT doesn't make sense in this case.

So from my point of view, the first assumption is more likely to be true than the second one.

I really would like some feedback on this idea, because I feel like a lot of people have either GT or me pinned as scum, or both of us, while it may very be the case where we are both shit town players.


This post. It shows he is thinking about the game and like the mindset he has while writing this doesn't seem like a natural train of thought for mafia to fake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:44 GMT
#2501
On March 21 2014 05:32 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 05:30 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 21 2014 05:26 Djodref wrote:
On March 21 2014 05:22 Giggletummy wrote:
On March 21 2014 05:19 Djodref wrote:
On March 21 2014 05:14 thrawn2112 wrote:
On March 21 2014 05:14 Djodref wrote:
I'm here back from work and finally at home. I'm fine with Vivax lynch even if I haven't properly caught up with the thread yet.
I have skimmed through it and I don't feel like I missed anything major since rayn push on Vivax.
Preparing my MS paint vote now


do you think vivax will flip mafia?


Rayn case was pretty damning. Vivax latest posts are making me doubting a little bit but I have good hopes he'll flip mafia.
Can you point to a post or two that push towards townie?


This post feels genuine to me and it's making doubting my decision a little, but I know you could use your own angry and disabused emotions as a lynched scum to produce something like this.

On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.

Pre-flip, if possible, are you happy with Vivax's scum on a silver platter, i.e. poofter i thik?


No I didn't have time to check that again. Only these emotional posts made me doubt.


This posts feels townie also.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2014 02:45 GMT
#2503
On March 21 2014 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 06:54 Djodref wrote:
On March 21 2014 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Djodref and giggletummy.

What mislynches mafia tried to push throughout D1 and why?


Actually you came up with Vivax quite late in the day and I don't feel like the mafia could have time to react to it at all and proposed a counter-push. Vivax has been thrown down under the bus hardcore I think, the votecount corroborates it.
I don't feel like mafia tried to disrupt the thread that much actually...

Please assume that GT and I are both town for one moment, like two townies playing so bad that they end up like the serious potential mislynches for day1, without any help from the mafia or really little help.
I think in that case mafia don't feel like they need to do anything and don't try to push anybody. Maybe they add some fuel to the GT's wagon. I still have some doubts about Oats but I don't feel like I was pushed by mafia at all, and in this assumption it means that mafia didn't need to.
In this case, mafia was safe for most of D1 and didn't need to do anything.

Please assume now that I'm town and that GT is scum.
In this case, I think that mafia is bussing GT and is trying to get towncredit for his lynch, and they don't try to push my lynch over his at all. Meaning mafia players are players with enough towncredit and balls to choose the risky strategy to bus a liability D1. But Vivax giving up on GT doesn't make sense in this case.

So from my point of view, the first assumption is more likely to be true than the second one.

I really would like some feedback on this idea, because I feel like a lot of people have either GT or me pinned as scum, or both of us, while it may very be the case where we are both shit town players.

So who do you think is mafia?
In your scenarios you basically present an argument that mafia are in high volume posters but didn't do anything to push their preferred lynch. How does that make sense?


Oh you didn't like this post? I feel like it would be a very odd thing for mafia to post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam598
C9.Mang0261
PiGStarcraft225
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
10m
CranKy Ducklings0
Afreeca Starleague
11h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.