• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6835 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:31 GMT
#1880
On March 20 2014 23:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:24 Holyflare wrote:
What benefit does mafia have from lying about a god damn fact checkable page number? You flat out unvoted a 100% scum suspect confirmed liar to vote someone who agreed with you but was afk because you were sheeping sentiment and said nothint about his case that followd your logic now the second someone says something aboit page numbers not adding up you unvote from your 2 TOP scum reads because...? Oh yeh page numbers totally scum slip ggggg so much pro skill here.

What you don't say and what rayn didn't say is that the reason he could be mafia because of the page number thing is that he picked 2 targets abd used their filters to make cases thus the age numbers do not make sense because he was grasping at straws to make cases. You do not do that. You don't play this game like a towny.


I mean that is a good point. But why are you (Vivax) making cases then without reading the whole fucking thread? especially taking shit out of the context that you could not possibly understand, cause you know, he hadn't read that part of the thread.



Which is what you did with your unvote before fact checking. Also the fact that what you said makes it even more unlikely for him to be scum because why lie about a page number so why are you voting him straight away?


I have read the whole thread. And I did unvote before fact checking. Then fact checked. And voted. Sounds like a pretty solid process to me.

He lied about it holyflare, when under pressure from rayn, which is generally when scum will lie.

It's honestly not hard to understand.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:32 GMT
#1881
On March 20 2014 23:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:24 Holyflare wrote:
What benefit does mafia have from lying about a god damn fact checkable page number? You flat out unvoted a 100% scum suspect confirmed liar to vote someone who agreed with you but was afk because you were sheeping sentiment and said nothint about his case that followd your logic now the second someone says something aboit page numbers not adding up you unvote from your 2 TOP scum reads because...? Oh yeh page numbers totally scum slip ggggg so much pro skill here.

What you don't say and what rayn didn't say is that the reason he could be mafia because of the page number thing is that he picked 2 targets abd used their filters to make cases thus the age numbers do not make sense because he was grasping at straws to make cases. You do not do that. You don't play this game like a towny.


I mean that is a good point. But why are you (Vivax) making cases then without reading the whole fucking thread? especially taking shit out of the context that you could not possibly understand, cause you know, he hadn't read that part of the thread.



Which is what you did with your unvote before fact checking. Also the fact that what you said makes it even more unlikely for him to be scum because why lie about a page number so why are you voting him straight away?

rayn alleged that vivax had lied. DP was receptive to it and unvoted until things could be verified. Its a show of good faith that he is considering the allegation and not dismissing it as absurb.


Welcome back hopeless. What do you make of this Vivax slip?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:35 GMT
#1887
On March 20 2014 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure what you are doing Holyflare.
DartPunk sheeps me when he thinks i am right, that's a known fact. What's all this fuzz about?


tis true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:36 GMT
#1889
On March 20 2014 23:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
i'm assuming the legwork is legit, i havent actually checked myself. just woke up and waded through 8 pages of tunnel, going to get some food then i'll be back.


I know that feel bro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:38 GMT
#1891
Holy is acting really weird by hard defending Vivax like this IMO
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:41 GMT
#1896
You know I was kind of frustrated about Holy's tunnelling me from the first 15 minutes of the game onwards. But it's gotten so ridiculous it's kind of funny now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:45 GMT
#1908
Is holyflare for real right now? he literally can't talk about anything except lynching me. HAHA. his vote has been on me since the first 15 minutes of the game and has not moved.

Someone slips super hard and he tries to lynch me instead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:45 GMT
#1909
Ninja'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:51 GMT
#1917
HAHA <3 holy. This tunnel is larger than life.

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:51 GMT
#1918
On March 20 2014 23:50 Palmar wrote:
Btw I'm still missing pages 80-90 or something, this is a really long thread.

I want everyone to remember how much bullshit djodref's claim of "reading the entire thread again" is bullshit. No one fucking reads the entire thread again.


This is true. No one reads this thread twice and lives to tell the tale.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:54 GMT
#1920
On March 20 2014 23:52 Holyflare wrote:
Ok rayn regardless of this vivax thing if you found mafia.

Dp has thepoofter as 100% scum and makes an entire case on him based on 2 posts and only after the case asks him questions (like suki and toad in culture). When poofter responds dp calls him a liar and thus furthering his view of 100% scum. Why does he unvote 100% scum to sheep you on the guy that made a case on me that followed dp's logic that i am scum?


I sheep rayn when I think he is town and think he is right. It happens often.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:55 GMT
#1922
Also holy seeing as so much of your read on me is meta based. How do you reconcile the fact I have currently posted more in day one of this game than I did in my entire previous scum game??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:57 GMT
#1923
In fact I have posted only three pages less than my all time scum posting record that came in a game that went to LYLO and lasted 3 weeks, in less than a day cycle.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:00 GMT
#1929
Well they should. If you rely on one part of my 'meta' so heavily and ignore the other parts that don't suit your meta read that doesn't really seem like a genuine attempt to get the truth. Rather it reads like you will say whatever supports your assertion and ignore that which does not.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:03 GMT
#1933
On March 20 2014 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
Pages mean nothing to me because I've had games where i post little and games where i post a shit tonne


And think it is hilarious that you are using your games to justify your meta read on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:08 GMT
#1938
On March 21 2014 00:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway game ez.
1. thrawn2112: town
2. DarthPunk: town
3. Hopeless1der: dunno
4. djodref: scum
5. Holyflare: town
6. VisceraEyes: dunno
7. raynpelikoneet: town
8. Vivax: scum
9. Coagulation: bench of shame
10. tehpoofter: dunno
11. Oatsmaster : town
12. GiggleTummy :town
13. Koshi: town
14. Palmar: town
15. Alakaslam: town

So we lynch into
Hopeless/poof/djo/Ve and we will win the game.


I don't really agree with parts of your list but w/e
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:10 GMT
#1943
So now it is not meta after all. Despite calling it meta many times.

TUNNEL OF DOOOOOOOOOM!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:21 GMT
#1952
On March 21 2014 00:18 Palmar wrote:
Also rayn I'm literally too lazy to go confirm you're not lying. Please link posts when you're writing cases or quote.


LOL? if he was lying the several people who checked him on it would have said something already right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:25 GMT
#1957
On March 21 2014 00:24 Palmar wrote:
rayn, never become a teacher.

please, for the children.


Rayn is too attractive to be a teacher.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 15:30 GMT
#1961
On March 21 2014 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 00:24 Palmar wrote:
rayn, never become a teacher.

please, for the children.

I would get mad at the children because i am too smart and they are too dumb.


WOAH that is harsh dude.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM479
TKL 197
SteadfastSC178
Rex116
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 288
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37586
Shuttle 2307
Jaedong 987
Horang2 843
Bisu 614
Soulkey 536
Mini 366
Stork 366
EffOrt 306
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 253
actioN 227
Soma 220
Snow 172
ZerO 166
Last 152
Rush 150
firebathero 143
Mong 137
Zeus 99
Free 92
910 77
Hyun 71
Mind 69
Sharp 66
sorry 60
hero 49
PianO 49
Pusan 44
Yoon 40
Shinee 40
Shine 30
JYJ 28
Bale 27
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 21
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns72043
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee158
Liquid`VortiX61
QueenE54
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1596
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis1540
• Jankos1349
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 51m
The PondCast
20h 51m
INu's Battles
21h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.