• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:37 GMT
#1818
On March 20 2014 22:36 Holyflare wrote:
(still think giggle is scummy though) it makes perfect sense for dp to sit back on him and not say anything about the case he was waiting for only for giggle to say bus me i have no time in qt and then dp to start pushing for him out of the blue


I said ages ago. If this dude doesn't come back and make a fucking huge recovery he is scum. This is like early day one. Read my filter.

He didn't so now I want to lynch him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:38 GMT
#1820
On March 20 2014 22:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk why does this look townie and contributes to scumhunting:
Djo: "Koshi is townie because he looked town before he voted for me and he gave reasons for his vote. Oats did not give reasons for his vote so he does not look townie.
Djo: "Oats why did you vote for me?"
rayn: "What are you talking about, Oats is voting for you for the exact same reasons Koshi is. Read his posts."
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me?"
Djo: "Also Oats looked town before his vote on me but because of his vote he does not any more."
Someone: "Oats is voting for you because of what Koshi has already said."
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me?"
Oats: [makes a more detailed post about why he is voting for Djo]
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me? Can you tell the reasons so we can discuss it?"
Oats: [quotes his post]
Djo: [does not post any more]

care to explain DP?


I didn't say that it contributed to scum hunting. I said he was willing to discuss things which makes me want to give him some time over GT who is absent.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:44 GMT
#1823
On March 20 2014 22:42 Holyflare wrote:
Yes really? Either you agree with my case or not. Stop this pointless crap oats. Pages mean nothing.

Dp did not want to vote giggle until he heard his case on me despite me saying giggle was so scunmy. Giggle posts case DP SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IT EVER DESPITE GIGGLES CASE BEING THE EXACT POINTS DP RAISES ABOUT ME and then out of the blue dp starts pushing giggle based off sheeping the idea that he isn't around cz it's a pet peeve and scum tell rather than the guy he thinks is 100% scum (poofter) who he made a case on without questioning and djo who he thinks is scum but in every post hints that he is town


I posted about it at the start of day one you fucking moron.

5 hours into the day

On March 19 2014 10:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Although. If GT doesn't post his case on HF then I will probs want to lynch him. People saying they will do something and not following through is a pet peeve, and quite often scum indicative.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:46 GMT
#1826
On March 20 2014 22:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 22:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 22:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk why does this look townie and contributes to scumhunting:
Djo: "Koshi is townie because he looked town before he voted for me and he gave reasons for his vote. Oats did not give reasons for his vote so he does not look townie.
Djo: "Oats why did you vote for me?"
rayn: "What are you talking about, Oats is voting for you for the exact same reasons Koshi is. Read his posts."
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me?"
Djo: "Also Oats looked town before his vote on me but because of his vote he does not any more."
Someone: "Oats is voting for you because of what Koshi has already said."
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me?"
Oats: [makes a more detailed post about why he is voting for Djo]
Djo: "Oats why are you voting for me? Can you tell the reasons so we can discuss it?"
Oats: [quotes his post]
Djo: [does not post any more]

care to explain DP?


I didn't say that it contributed to scum hunting. I said he was willing to discuss things which makes me want to give him some time over GT who is absent.

But he is not really discussing things. He is not interested in finding out HIMSELF why people do things. He wants everything on a silver platter and is not interested in looking for reasons why people post what they do.

If you open Oats' filter and look at the posts regarding his Djo vote and think about it EVEN FOR 5 SECONDS it's 100% clear why Oats is voting for him. Not only is he incapable of doing so he is also incapable of taking answers regarding it because multiple people have explained to him why Oats is voting for him. Yet he keeps asking the same shit over and over again.

Also his reads regarding Koshi/Oats/thrawn is total shit and nowhere near reasonable. And that's everything he has done this game besides calling himself mafia (agreeing with people's cases on him and calling them good).


I know he is not doing it well. I posted about that in my case on him. But that doesn't change the fact taht I would rather lynch GT today when he is more scummy in my eyes and is not even contributing as much as djo.

You won't change my mind unless djo basically claims scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:47 GMT
#1827
On March 20 2014 22:45 Holyflare wrote:
And he did post his case which you never responded to.... Zzzzz good waiting many town dp


Yeah and it was not satisfactory and he left before I could ask him anything. So I want to lynch him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:51 GMT
#1830
On March 20 2014 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VIVAX:
You said you were on page 40 when you stated your scumreads were Hopeless/thrawn.
However in your cases you present later every piece of evidence you point out happens after page 40.
Should i lynch you for this? And if not, why? Because i think you are full of shit.


Holy shit are you serious?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 13:57 GMT
#1832
##unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:02 GMT
#1838
End of page 40 for me: March 19 2014 12:03

March 20 2014 01:55 Hopeless1der wrote:

March 20 2014 06:03 Hopeless1der wrote:

Yeah it works out. HAHAHA that would be so funny if Vivax claimed scum like that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:04 GMT
#1844
Wait I can't find the posts that hopeless made at the date quoted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:05 GMT
#1847
On March 20 2014 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 21:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok I know what Im thinking now.
DONT LYNCH GT, lynch DJO!


LOL. oats is town.

Based on that?


Yeah. It was a funny plan to get the target he wanted lynched over the one I wanted. Stuff like that seems really townie to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:09 GMT
#1855
On March 19 2014 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 10:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
How is my case on hopeless crap? He called me scum based off of 1 game where I did the same thing despite him actively reading and referencing another game where I did the same thing and was town. He has also played a game with me where we were both scum and I posted coherently. What is there not to understand DP and why are you not reading into it anymore or asking people about it since this coag thing is over?


People make bad meta cases all the time as both alignments. It does not make someone guaranteed scum. So why does making a bad meta case make someone scum HF?

If that was the case then you should be 100% scum. But you are not because people make bad meta cases all the time as either alignment.


i cannot believe you actually believe what you write because that is flat out fucking retarded. It's different if the meta case is based off of games you weren't in but HE WAS ACTIVELY READING THEM



On March 19 2014 11:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
HF insists his reads are legit, unless he's recanted his DP read somewhere that I missed. His case on DP was such a farce I question how he ever earned the championship belt.



It was on page 43.

I'm not sure that is something he should be lynched over after all.

he did say ~page 40

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:10 GMT
#1856
On March 20 2014 23:09 Koshi wrote:
There is something wrong with these timemarks on TL. I see a post at 03:36 and then when I quoted it becomes 11:36. How fucking stupid is that?


Yeah. it is all fucked up. just search hopeless filter for the word legit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:11 GMT
#1859
On March 20 2014 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2014 10:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
How is my case on hopeless crap? He called me scum based off of 1 game where I did the same thing despite him actively reading and referencing another game where I did the same thing and was town. He has also played a game with me where we were both scum and I posted coherently. What is there not to understand DP and why are you not reading into it anymore or asking people about it since this coag thing is over?


People make bad meta cases all the time as both alignments. It does not make someone guaranteed scum. So why does making a bad meta case make someone scum HF?

If that was the case then you should be 100% scum. But you are not because people make bad meta cases all the time as either alignment.


i cannot believe you actually believe what you write because that is flat out fucking retarded. It's different if the meta case is based off of games you weren't in but HE WAS ACTIVELY READING THEM



On March 19 2014 11:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
HF insists his reads are legit, unless he's recanted his DP read somewhere that I missed. His case on DP was such a farce I question how he ever earned the championship belt.



It was on page 43.

I'm not sure that is something he should be lynched over after all.

he did say ~page 40


So is page 60 also "around page 40"?


Which quote came from page 60?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:12 GMT
#1861
OK yeah that vote from hopeless came from page 70 lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:13 GMT
#1863
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:14 GMT
#1865
On March 20 2014 23:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
He has thepoofter as scum for being a confirmed liar to him and that was a 100% scum read but he isn't voting him because the afk scum tell that he has on the guy that posted the same logic he used on me was obviously stronger than 100% to then speedy unvote because page numbers didn't match up



If rayn was correct which I see no reason to doubt at the time, he slipped. why would I not vote for him lol?|
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:20 GMT
#1869
On March 20 2014 23:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
He has thepoofter as scum for being a confirmed liar to him and that was a 100% scum read but he isn't voting him because the afk scum tell that he has on the guy that posted the same logic he used on me was obviously stronger than 100% to then speedy unvote because page numbers didn't match up



If rayn was correct which I see no reason to doubt at the time, he slipped. why would I not vote for him lol?|


HOW IS IT A SLIP WHEN A TOWN DID THE SAME THING IN TITANIC 2 NOT TO MENTION 60 IS 40 PAGES IN NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE SCUM


I don't know why you are chainsaw defending vivax like this to be honest. Like is it not fucking weird to you that he lied about the point in the game he was?

Part of his case came from page 70 so, like, How the fuck is that page 40 lol.?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:20 GMT
#1871
On March 20 2014 23:19 Palmar wrote:
I'm totally okay with lynching vivax based on the fact he hasn't produced 40 posts. It's solid logic.

Still think GT is scum


As do I. But vivax basically claimed scum.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:24 GMT
#1873
On March 20 2014 23:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 23:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 23:19 Palmar wrote:
I'm totally okay with lynching vivax based on the fact he hasn't produced 40 posts. It's solid logic.

Still think GT is scum


As do I. But vivax basically claimed scum.


Can you explain how so I can just sheep it and go afk?


He made a case, whilst representing that he was on page 40 and catching up with the thread, with evidence for that case coming from the future of the thread which he had not read.

Rayn explained it pretty clearly lol. Not sure what is difficult about this to understand.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 14:26 GMT
#1876
On March 20 2014 23:24 Holyflare wrote:
What benefit does mafia have from lying about a god damn fact checkable page number? You flat out unvoted a 100% scum suspect confirmed liar to vote someone who agreed with you but was afk because you were sheeping sentiment and said nothint about his case that followd your logic now the second someone says something aboit page numbers not adding up you unvote from your 2 TOP scum reads because...? Oh yeh page numbers totally scum slip ggggg so much pro skill here.

What you don't say and what rayn didn't say is that the reason he could be mafia because of the page number thing is that he picked 2 targets abd used their filters to make cases thus the age numbers do not make sense because he was grasping at straws to make cases. You do not do that. You don't play this game like a towny.


I mean that is a good point. But why are you (Vivax) making cases then without reading the whole fucking thread? especially taking shit out of the context that you could not possibly understand, cause you know, he hadn't read that part of the thread.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.