• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 01:30 GMT
#1546
On March 20 2014 10:17 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
What did you like about holy flare "reading between the lines"? and what does that even mean?


Reading between the lines was bad phrasing it was more about him bringing up other cases outside of on rayn and coag going on then. He was not just looking at this one thing going on and saying omfg this guy is town in the arguement he was looking at your interactions during it and basing it off that. It felt more townie to me to be concerned with not just the one argument. I saw you ask this earlier but i find my phrasing insignificant at best and I don't really care if you think I'm scummy for not answering a question about someone I town read.


I literally don't understand this at all so I'm going to drop it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 04:34 GMT
#1625
On March 20 2014 11:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam there is ~20 hours left in the day and noone thinks you are mafia.


Sick plays.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:02 GMT
#1631
What I am more interested in regarding Tehpoofter is how his story changed from the first post regarding holyflare and his later clarification. I initially did not realize it because it took so damn long for him to answer my question but here is a fundamental problem I have with his story.
I cut out the non essential parts of this post. Here are the Important bits:

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Koshi gets town for being the first on that "shut up about rayn and coag" train. Trying to get other reads going.


His read on Koshi is important: Why? because here he gives a town read, for a specific reason. (because he was not getting caught up in rayn/coag shit fight and was insteadtalking about other things) he states the read and the reason.

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I liked Holyflare's case on DP it at least seemed like he took the time to read between the lines a bit. DP seems to discredit this as being a shit read but if it was shitty I'm buying the shit at least for now so sign me up!!!


The next part he is talking about holyflares 'case' not holyflare himself. He likes that 'case' because of some unclear undefined reason. This is obviously very different from the clear read and reason given for his town read Koshi above.

After seeking clarity which tehpoofter admits he avoided providing he posts this:
On March 20 2014 10:17 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
What did you like about holy flare "reading between the lines"? and what does that even mean?


Reading between the lines was bad phrasing it was more about him bringing up other cases outside of on rayn and coag going on then. He was not just looking at this one thing going on and saying omfg this guy is town in the arguement he was looking at your interactions during it and basing it off that. It felt more townie to me to be concerned with not just the one argument. I saw you ask this earlier but i find my phrasing insignificant at best and I don't really care if you think I'm scummy for not answering a question about someone I town read.


And this:
On March 20 2014 10:32 Tehpoofter wrote:
@DP Suffice it to say I was reading HF town because he wasnt talking about Rayn Coag in the first 3 hours that is also why I have a town read on Koshi (early town read) That was basically all I was saying I phrased it poorly so I understand your confusion.


In which he states that he was in fact giving HF a town read for the same reasons that he gave Koshi a town read. I accepted this at face value until I read his filter again. This is outright bullshit.

He clearly is talking about how he likes holyflares case not that he thinks holyflare is town.
On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I liked Holyflare's case on DP it at least seemed like he took the time to read between the lines a bit. DP seems to discredit this as being a shit read but if it was shitty I'm buying the shit at least for now so sign me up!!!


And we know know his post hoc explanation behind his reasoning that he tried so hard to avoid providing is bullshit also.

Because if he is making this exact read:

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Koshi gets town for being the first on that "shut up about rayn and coag" train. Trying to get other reads going.


on holyflare it should read like this

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Koshi Holyflare gets town for being the first on that "shut up about rayn and coag" train. Trying to get other reads going.


Rather than this:

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I liked Holyflare's case on DP it at least seemed like he took the time to read between the lines a bit. DP seems to discredit this as being a shit read but if it was shitty I'm buying the shit at least for now so sign me up!!!


He is clearly talking about a case rather than a town read of HF, he is clearly not giving the same reasoning as koshi, because

A.) it makes no sense in the context of liking HF"s case against me and

B.) It is not what he had otherwise clearly stated in regards to koshi.

Now this would be a lot more meaningful if he had answered my question that I have asked half a dozen time.

But Tehpoofter ACTIVELY AVOIDED ANSWERING IT.

/case
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:05 GMT
#1634
On March 20 2014 13:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 13:52 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2014 13:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 20 2014 13:32 thrawn2112 wrote:
On March 20 2014 13:28 Vivax wrote:
HF you should have known you actually SPOKE about that shit, how do you accept Poofter townreading you for something that has not happened? He specifically said it's cause you didn't talk about it in the first three hours of the game, well herp-a-derp you talked about it 30 minutes afterwards.


I don't think you even tried to understand my post. What tehpoofter meant:

"not talkng about rayn vs coag" = "reading betwen the lines" = "being interested in things other than the main topic" = "townie"



Riddle me this, how does HF making a case on DP constitute "reading between the lines" when it happened BEFORE the rayn Coag shit happened?


isn't he referencing the part where I point out palmar and dp?


Maybe you should ask him, or compare the timestamps. Figure out if he's scum and shit, I thought that's what were here for, not defending people for bad reasons. You chose to dismiss my arguments without even knowing for sure who he was talking about?

DP is here, you promised to tell us why he's scum. Proceed please.


Please no. Why would you want to get holyflare going again? All he has done with his 'push' on me is shat up the thread and prevented me from scum-hunting.

He is not going to lynch me. The most that can come from it is a fucking mess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:08 GMT
#1637
On March 20 2014 14:05 Holyflare wrote:
but yeh dp voting giggletummy even after he provided reasoning that DP should agree with because DP is trying to use that logic to call me scum is super super duper weird


He made a vote then afk'd which is a classic scum tell. He then made a case on an old vote much too late and then afk'd again.

I even said. If this dude goes afk again we should lynch him.

Now kindly shut up about me. Get your vote that has been uselessly on me all game the fuck off me and do something else.

K thanks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:11 GMT
#1638
I want to know what people think of tehpoofter after reading my case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:20 GMT
#1643
On March 20 2014 14:11 Holyflare wrote:
no because you are actually fucking scum and i'm going to prove it you can whine about it all game and all post game about how my reasoning is wrong but your flip will justify this shit

giggletummy - it doesn't matter WHEN he posted his reasoning, it is all stuff that you have been saying that I was doing all game. YOU AGREE WITH HIS FUCKING CASE AND VOTE HIM OVER TEHPOOFTER WHO YOU MADE A GIANT CASE ON STRAIGHT AWAY CALLING HIM 100% SCUM


I'm not scum so all that is going to happen is you looking ridiculous and hopefully this never happens again after you are served your humble pie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:46 GMT
#1653
On March 20 2014 14:45 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Vivax so is my thing with HF and DP so scummy in my wording one phrase wrong thats worse than what GT/hopeless have done? I mean you voted for me so I assume so. Do you think that I'm scum and they aren't? IF so can I hear your town case on GT/hopeless cause those are the two I'm looking at today for my vote.


Why haven't you addressed what I wrote?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:53 GMT
#1656
On March 20 2014 14:49 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 14:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2014 14:45 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Vivax so is my thing with HF and DP so scummy in my wording one phrase wrong thats worse than what GT/hopeless have done? I mean you voted for me so I assume so. Do you think that I'm scum and they aren't? IF so can I hear your town case on GT/hopeless cause those are the two I'm looking at today for my vote.


Why haven't you addressed what I wrote?


Its the same thing you wrote before and I'm ignoring your tunneling because your wrong and you clearly are a player that tunnels. Get off me and look elsewhere if you're town which I actually think you are. I've addressed what you said before and did yet again which I can link.


OK link it. I literally have not talked about this before. And I am not tunneled. Link where I have said the same things and where you have responded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 05:56 GMT
#1657
On March 20 2014 14:52 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 14:17 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Thrawn thanks for defending me but I got this.

@vivax. Your accusation is shit. I explained my stance on HF quite well and if you can't read what I said as simply bad phrasing from someone then thats fine scum read me for it but you're incorrect. I will explain one last time then I'm on to scum hunting. I said read between the lines that was a poor choice of phrasing I just meant HF wasn't just focused on the Rayn/coag situation but wanted to look at other sources. This made me read him as town even if I didn't think that his case was super strong I wouldn't expect it to be that early so I read him town for making one.


No onto real scum hunting.



@DP i address it again here just so you can see bolded for you. MAn this Tehpoofter guy is town is what you should be typing.

Your point about me changing between the case and the read on HF I meant it as a read on HF and even in my diagram I didn't put you as scummy because I didn't agree that you were from his case I pushed you more towards scum cause at the time I read you more scummy than him but not scummy.

We good? I will entertain your accusations for the next like 30 minutes so feel free to keep them coming but after that if you're town we need to actually kill mafia not fight.


No that does not make sense because you were talking about Holyflare's case on me not about a read on holyflare. You literally said that you liked holyflare's case. Not that you thought that Holy was town and holy's case had nothing to do with the raayn coag situation.

Now you are saying you didn't think the case was good. But originally you said you liked his case. That is a completely out of whack story you have going on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:01 GMT
#1661
On March 20 2014 14:58 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
@ tehpoofter. What did you like about holyflare 'reading between the lines' and what the fuck does that even mean?



Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 10:32 Tehpoofter wrote:
@DP Suffice it to say I was reading HF town because he wasnt talking about Rayn Coag in the first 3 hours that is also why I have a town read on Koshi (early town read) That was basically all I was saying I phrased it poorly so I understand your confusion.



There you go


You are lying. You were talking about holyflares case. Not about a town read on holyflare

On March 19 2014 12:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I liked Holyflare's case on DP it at least seemed like he took the time to read between the lines a bit. DP seems to discredit this as being a shit read but if it was shitty I'm buying the shit at least for now so sign me up!!!


Why are you lying?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:21 GMT
#1664
On March 20 2014 15:18 Holyflare wrote:
Do people not read it as "i liked that hf made a case" not that he likes the case and thinks dp is scum?


No because when he gave a town read he said Koshi is town: Here is the reason.

I explained all this in my case, you are not even reading my posts properly obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:24 GMT
#1666
On March 20 2014 15:15 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 14:56 DarthPunk wrote:
No that does not make sense because you were talking about Holyflare's case on me not about a read on holyflare. You literally said that you liked holyflare's case. Not that you thought that Holy was town and holy's case had nothing to do with the raayn coag situation.

Now you are saying you didn't think the case was good. But originally you said you liked his case. That is a completely out of whack story you have going on.



Fair enough if thats your hangup consider it a misstep I see where you're getting that case and read are different. I meant it as a read at the time I did like the case when I made the original post I have since decided that his case was weak after a reread so I just stuck with the read. I only bring up the case thing because the fact he made a case good or bad was more the fact he made the case.



No you are talking about the case clearly and obviously. Now you are squirming because you are a caught liar.

In that same post you gave a read on several players by calling them town or scummy. In that post you are clearly and obviously talking about liking holyflares case. And the reasoning as to why. Which you later lie about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:25 GMT
#1667
On March 20 2014 15:23 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't read your post at all


Then when you call me scum I will ignore you because you aren't even reading my posts
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:35 GMT
#1671
[image loading]


He lied. He tried to cover it up. He changed his story. He is scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:42 GMT
#1676
On March 20 2014 15:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
[image loading]


He lied. He tried to cover it up. He changed his story. He is scum.


This is apparently the same reasoning you have on me lol but i know I'm town so why can't he be?


I don't know you are town so why would that reasoning apply to me holyflare?

This guy made a scummy as shit opening post. Actively avoided answering a question that would make him look bad, answered it with a blatant fucking lie, then avoided addressing my case until I directly asked him. In response to that case he just repeated the same lie.

Now that he is caught he is martyring and acting like a caught scum to be perfectly honest.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:43 GMT
#1678
On March 20 2014 15:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
[image loading]


He lied. He tried to cover it up. He changed his story. He is scum.


Glad you grew a pair and voted after 30+ hours of accusation. You're still wrong. I think you're town reading your filter so I'm trying to show you I'm not mafia. I realize forum and video mafia are different but if you look at my only other mafia games for forum I played one game and just tunneled on one person the whole game and got lynched day 2. This is me playing town so right this down for your meta DP.


If you are town show me by providing some scum reads and the reasoning behind those reads. The only way you will convince me is by actively finding scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:46 GMT
#1680
On March 20 2014 15:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
@HF Do you know vivax and DP play? Is tunneling this poorly on a town indicative of either's alignment? Like I read DP as town from his filter even though hes wrong. Vivax in my opinion could have jumped on the Rayn thing if he was mafia I basically set him up for early but maybe it was super obvious idk. So I actually read them both as town but to me their case is like way too much harping on a little bit of phrasing so just want to see what you think about if this is alignment indicative of either of them.


Holyflare has played 1 game with me as town and I was a smurf intentionally trying a different style. He is completely unaware of my meta. Also he thinks I am scum so what do you fucking expect from that question?

Like this is what you are doing:

Hey holyflare what do you think of the person whom you have tunneled very obviously all fucking game?

I think he is town but I hope you call him scum again so that it will take pressure of me and I can omgus without it looking like omgus.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:48 GMT
#1681
On March 20 2014 15:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 15:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
@HF Do you know vivax and DP play? Is tunneling this poorly on a town indicative of either's alignment? Like I read DP as town from his filter even though hes wrong. Vivax in my opinion could have jumped on the Rayn thing if he was mafia I basically set him up for early but maybe it was super obvious idk. So I actually read them both as town but to me their case is like way too much harping on a little bit of phrasing so just want to see what you think about if this is alignment indicative of either of them.


Dp is scum and if you read his filter you'd know it. He even just tried to give you an out "if you are town prove it" despite previously calling you 100% scum, a liar that is scum etc etc. Vivax.. Idk he's asking for your reads so meh


I do that in every game as town Holyflare. It is my standard response to people claiming they are town when I think they are scum. It is good play. I know you know nothing about my meta but come on man. At least try.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2014 06:53 GMT
#1683
On March 20 2014 15:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 15:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
@HF Do you know vivax and DP play? Is tunneling this poorly on a town indicative of either's alignment? Like I read DP as town from his filter even though hes wrong. Vivax in my opinion could have jumped on the Rayn thing if he was mafia I basically set him up for early but maybe it was super obvious idk. So I actually read them both as town but to me their case is like way too much harping on a little bit of phrasing so just want to see what you think about if this is alignment indicative of either of them.


Dp is scum and if you read his filter you'd know it. He even just tried to give you an out "if you are town prove it" despite previously calling you 100% scum, a liar that is scum etc etc. Vivax.. Idk he's asking for your reads so meh


And look at this. he calls me scum and that I am trying to give him an 'out' by asking for him toi scum hunt.

But he doesn't know about Vivax because he asked for his reads which is the same fucking thing.

HAHAHA holy flare is so disastrously tunneled or scum. Cop check plz.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 53m
Patches Events
22h 53m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.