• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8995 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:09 GMT
#3300
On December 19 2013 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is the deal:
Grack is real cop -> there is not gonna be a CC. We lynch Plutarch the next day.
Grack is lying -> there is a counter-claim at the deadline, we lynch Grack the next day.
Plutarch could still be SK in the second scenario.

No chance of scum counterclaiming me tomorrow? Come on Rayn you are better than that.

If someone CC's you tomorrow we lynch them, because they have been told to claim before deadline.


wat

Because scum need 1 mislynch. If Grack is town it might actually be good to cc him tomorrow to get a lynch on Grack, then get a lynch on SK.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:11 GMT
#3303
On December 19 2013 04:09 Blazinghand wrote:
"i'm not stupid as scum"

"I have played like absolute crap as scum"

Nevermind. Do you really think i bussed my teammate with no reason to do so on D2?
I dunno what your expectations of my scumplay are BH.. When i am sober..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:14 GMT
#3305
On December 19 2013 04:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is the deal:
Grack is real cop -> there is not gonna be a CC. We lynch Plutarch the next day.
Grack is lying -> there is a counter-claim at the deadline, we lynch Grack the next day.
Plutarch could still be SK in the second scenario.

No chance of scum counterclaiming me tomorrow? Come on Rayn you are better than that.

If someone CC's you tomorrow we lynch them, because they have been told to claim before deadline.


wat

Because scum need 1 mislynch. If Grack is town it might actually be good to cc him tomorrow to get a lynch on Grack, then get a lynch on SK.


Oh, so you're saying we could reasonably expect a cop claim from a scum player, or an SK player, so we want to have them claim before the deadline rather than after, so that there is a risk of being proven wrong by the other faction's KP.

I like that

Of course. Also there is the possibilty scum have the janitor role, that can make things complicated.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:31 GMT
#3308
On December 19 2013 04:29 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:01 Grackaroni wrote:
if that CC was going to happen it would have happened by now. If there was a 2nd cop it should be pretty obvious.

Don't be fucking stupid. If you are lying there is no reason the real cop should claim until 1min before deadline and you know it.

I would sit there and change the kill the minute before the deadline. muahahahahha


Don't know how grack can repeatedly claim scum and town is all like 'well he is probably the cop' lel. He is so clearly scum.

You would be amazed. People doubt those things when scum literally claim scum..
I suggest you read Thug life and you might understand why i get mad in these situations.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:37 GMT
#3310
On December 19 2013 04:32 Blazinghand wrote:
oh shoot did grack actually claim scum? i missed it

Not necessarily but that's a possibility. I don't like the claim.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:40 GMT
#3313
Like, he said he checked Vayne as town on N1. Okay.
He did not argue against vayne lynch on D2. When Purple came to be Vayne's counter-wagon this is what Grack had to say:
On December 15 2013 05:53 Grackaroni wrote:
wtf is this. I'm not voting purp.

On December 15 2013 05:56 Grackaroni wrote:
what a dumb day lol

This is about a mafia wagon against his town check wagon.. Makes sense to you BH?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:47 GMT
#3316
I know. Grack lying tells nothing about Plutarch being SK or not. He'd act the same way as SK as he would have no other chance.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:51 GMT
#3322
haha Blazinghand..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:56 GMT
#3325
On December 19 2013 04:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Rayn and BH. You do both agree that if there's no counterclaim, we kill Plu correct?

Yes. If there is someone who is idiotic enough to understand they must CC then they played their cop role wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:56 GMT
#3326
EBWOP: not understand
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:58 GMT
#3328
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Holyflare's crunb was quite clearly pointed out at some point. About kush idk.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 19:59 GMT
#3329
Grack on the other hand crumbed his checks after he did them.
What say you o'wise Blazinghand; proper way to crumb?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:05 GMT
#3339
On December 19 2013 05:03 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:00 Plutarch wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Go read holyflares filter. I didn't actually see a crumb from kush but as I know scum shot me twice and I know I am vanilla town I know he medic protected me.


you got informed that scum shot you?


No. Please read the game. I read through Xatalos' filter and he says something like. "Well as the medic is dead scum are going to kill plutarch tonight"

Well that could be WIFOM. I think kush's filter is more valuable if you wanna determine who scum shot on N2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:08 GMT
#3346
On December 15 2013 11:57 kushm4sta wrote:
hapa plz speculate: do you think rayn or yourself is gonna get hit tonight?

On December 15 2013 23:57 kushm4sta wrote:
therea re only 3 scum left right?
(JarJarDrinks)
Xatalos
Alakaslam
(xigxag)

then lsb for sk

On December 16 2013 01:26 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 01:10 Xatalos wrote:
On December 16 2013 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 16 2013 01:00 kushm4sta wrote:
this sk hunt is really dumb

Basically this is what i think, at least if you are town.


Do you think Plutarch is scum for this then? I really think he's just a misguided townie. He basically single-handedly enabled the purple lynch too.

Well I'm always relatively friendly, but I mean... I think I've been much more aggro than I would have been as SK. But who knows, it's hard to say.


not sure about my other reads but xatalos is definitely scum. artanis may be busing.
Subtly wishy washy, leading question.
Why would you even say this as town?? Why would you even suggest plutarch was scum for suggesting he knows who teh sk is??

On December 16 2013 05:32 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 05:18 Plutarch wrote:
On December 16 2013 03:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
As much as I'd like the fact that I pushed hard for a townie lynch 2 days in a row to be false, I don't understand how Vayne can be scum anymore.

Purple tried to vote Vayne last minute. What purpose could that serve? I was pretty much the only person that thought Vayne was scum. Meanwhile the whole town suspected purple. Why would scum sacrifice Vayne to keep the very scummy Purple in the game?


Please read my posts. Sigh, I explained this already. Vayne was forced to vote for purple as the leading counterwagon, just as purp was forced to crossvote vayne.

if they had not done so they would have looked awful. Crossvoting allowed them a chance to live unless people thought hard enough about it.

Please. I spent a lot of time writing that analysis. READ MY POSTS ONCE I AM DEAD.

LYNCH VAYNE AND XATALOS.


ah if this was the situation, then I unagree with jarjar and agree with hapa.
This is actually a pretty serious misrepresentation that you've made jarjar. And it's one I've seen scum do before.
"Look how this guy did something he would do as either alignment! It must mean he is X alignment!"
FOS jarjar

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:08 GMT
#3348
so i think scum shot me, Plu, or kush himself depending on who the scum are..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:21 GMT
#3370
On December 19 2013 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
lol Rayn twisting the actions

Exactly how am i doing that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:24 GMT
#3376
On December 19 2013 05:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
lol Rayn twisting the actions

Exactly how am i doing that?

I explained that I was against the purple lynch so that is why I didn't vote. I was a vocal opponent of the purple lynch. Why wouldn't I vote Vayne during that wagon.

Because it was D2 and you had a fucking "green check" on Vayne from N1. roflskates.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:25 GMT
#3379
Why indeed Grackaroni, why indeed..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:27 GMT
#3383
On December 19 2013 05:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
lol Rayn twisting the actions

Exactly how am i doing that?

I explained that I was against the purple lynch so that is why I didn't vote. I was a vocal opponent of the purple lynch. Why wouldn't I vote Vayne during that wagon.

Because it was D2 and you had a fucking "green check" on Vayne from N1. roflskates.

Yes. You are only considering it from the point of view of a cop. Not from the point of view of scum. If I was scum there is nothing stopping me from switching that vote.

No, cop does not vote for their green checks unless they have strong reasons to believe they are GF, which you apparently did not have.

Scum however, do not know if they are gonna claim a cop later on or not.

Yeah you're scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 20:28 GMT
#3386
On December 19 2013 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
lol Rayn twisting the actions

Exactly how am i doing that?

I explained that I was against the purple lynch so that is why I didn't vote. I was a vocal opponent of the purple lynch. Why wouldn't I vote Vayne during that wagon.

Because it was D2 and you had a fucking "green check" on Vayne from N1. roflskates.

Yes. You are only considering it from the point of view of a cop. Not from the point of view of scum. If I was scum there is nothing stopping me from switching that vote.

No, cop does not vote for their green checks unless they have strong reasons to believe they are GF, which you apparently did not have.

Scum however, do not know if they are gonna claim a cop later on or not.

Yeah you're scum.

And I didn't vote for my green check. Twist away Rayn.

I don't give a fuck what you did and didn't but you are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4536
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King90
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 7m
INu's Battles
11h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.