• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 25 2013 23:02 GMT
#61
/in
If there is still some slot free, otherwise I will /replace
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 12:42 GMT
#80
On September 26 2013 20:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
He has a one game ban doesn't he? Pandain should be in instead.

I requested one, not confirmed by Gmarshal yet
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 19:20 GMT
#107
should be fine
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:00 GMT
#176
so we just go lynch the squm in bh, grack and palmar? sounds fun
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:01 GMT
#179
On September 27 2013 06:00 Koshi wrote:
Game solved. lets go home.

Always liked your mindset koshi <3
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:01 GMT
#181
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

please enlighten me then
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:23 GMT
#215
so he is scum for random lynching?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:49 GMT
#232
so koshi what changed in regards to grack.
afraid we cannot be bros if you keep this up
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:50 GMT
#234
but who are those cool kids?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:51 GMT
#235
tell me, I am intrigued
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 21:56 GMT
#238
so you will never listen to your own reasoning in trying to find squm as BH would put it?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 26 2013 22:06 GMT
#246
On September 27 2013 06:58 Koshi wrote:
I can catch scummers. np.

What is this? Solicitation interview to become bros?

sure enough it is
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 12:32 GMT
#492
I can agree with a lot of points on FirmTofu, but he always seemed like lynchbait to me. I am unsure yet whether or not lynching him gives us a good chance on hitting scum. Would like to hear more from him before deciding on him.

In other news why koshi do you think that grack is scum? In my opinion bringing himself so much attention right off the bat is quite unlikely for mafia
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 12:37 GMT
#495
On September 27 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.


He brought the idea up first, koshi. even suggesting random lynching is easily bringing attention to himself
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 12:46 GMT
#497
Golden Sun mafia grack's first post:
On September 12 2013 07:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Hi I'm Grack and I am Town.


In here first post:
On September 27 2013 05:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Hello Palmar, I am eager to help your mafia organization. Please tell me your mafia teammates so that I know not to shoot them tonight.


The first is akin to kenpachi, not necessarily pure trolling, in here is more trolling like a lot more.

On the whole idea of random lynching, statistically speaking he is correct that random lynching is better, not that I am agreeing with random lynch, since I prefer choosing the lynch by myself. So there can be town motivation for promoting randomlynching.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 12:58 GMT
#500
Cant say he is definitely not scum, he is at best nullish to me, I am more curious why you are so certain that he is in fact red
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 17:54 GMT
#699
how about I favor a koshi/yamato lynch but do not favor a rng lynch?
still voting koshi though

##vote: koshi
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 17:57 GMT
#702
koshi is not that rapid fire style townie I would expect from him. Also I really do not agree with the reasoning he offered when I asked him about the Grack read
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 17:59 GMT
#705
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:11 GMT
#731
On September 28 2013 03:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Like, the reason the vote on shiaopi is a shit vote is because of how you're framing it. "ShiaoPi is playing below full potential" when the dude was only in thread for an hour and dropped some one-liners is bad reasoning. Like, instead say "ShiaoPi is lurking" because the reason you're voting for him doesn't have shit to do with his potential, or one-liners, or whatever. You're voting him because he was only in-thread for an hour, and barely posted. You're voting him for lurking.

If you're gonna policy a guy for lurking, man up and admit it. Don't try to look like you have some serious analysis going on, FT-- you don't.

Of course it is a shit vote. I wanted ShiaoPi to contribute. It has served its purpose from what I can tell of ShiaoPi's filter. It provided the impetus for a contributing ShiaoPi. That, in itself, is reason enough to justify my actions.

I knew my "reasoning" was weak at best. Consider my motivations of my action; consider the result I am trying to get.


Wat?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 19:10 GMT
#797
On September 28 2013 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This whole randomlynch thing is and has been stupid throughout the game. Stop it, we are not random lynching.

koshi still scum though
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#806
Dont really like the Firmtofu lynch, he has been lynchbait since ages, not really sure how to deal with that
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 21:20 GMT
#887
how about koshi, not only because he got rng'ed but also cuz he is scum?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 28 2013 17:47 GMT
#1212
get your votes back to koshi man
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 28 2013 17:51 GMT
#1223
why the fuck are people unvoting koshi again?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 28 2013 18:09 GMT
#1248
can you guys stop trying to push lynches that are not happening?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 28 2013 19:46 GMT
#1311
I must admit I am fine with yamato getting lynched instead of koshi, so I am just sitting here playing dota
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 28 2013 20:36 GMT
#1357
On September 29 2013 05:22 Koshi wrote:
Meh. Better than me.

no
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:17 GMT
#1679
On September 30 2013 16:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
ShaioPi is a fantastic night shot tomorrow. If you're mafia not on ShaioPi's team shoot him plz you gotta kill the other team sometime eh? Or cops gogo.

Why isn't he a good lynch target?

cause I ain't scum
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:41 GMT
#1688
lol hiro.

I did not do much since ppl were joining the koshi lynch, everything looked good.

For the later part of D1, look at the context of my posts as the yamato wagon took on speed. everyone ignored me, so I figured that I might as well give up and see yamato flip who was definitely not a townread of mine
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:47 GMT
#1693
look ft my posting changed since I wanted to question koshi and then I subsequently voted him when I thought his reaction was scummy. It has nothing to do with your so-called "pressure", Early in Day 1 I never give a fuck about what is happening since most of it is just useless.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:56 GMT
#1698
I woke up and got to my pc lol
koshi is nullish now, but more scumleaning. Otherwise scum are either CC or VE. Might write up something on VE later
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:58 GMT
#1700
Cause I am busy and just popped into the thread to check up on it
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:03 GMT
#1961
Out of VA and FT I would prefer a VA lynch, said it before that FT is totally lynchbait material.
Any chance on doing a switch to VE?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:09 GMT
#1965
actually naah not lynching VE this cycle. Had a scummy vibe from him and felt that it was a bit like aperture but then I looked at the filters in both games, nope
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:15 GMT
#1968
Compare VE's play during day1 and with his play so far during day2. The difference is stunningly weird. It felt a bit like in aperture where he first played for town then saw that we were losing horribly and decided to just go ahead and win with scum.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:18 GMT
#1970
ebwop: I mean VE has a 10page filter so far and 9 of them are from Day1/Night1. Of course he might be busy but if you look at the entire mindset behind it. On day1 VE spews out a ton of posts, giving opinions, sharing reads, switching votes. Day 2 so far the most productive was this:
On October 01 2013 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

Says this. Doesn't do this.
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
should be subject to lynch as well.

##Vote: FT


---

After noticing I went to check aperture to see if the discrepancy was that high as well. But in Aperture it is actually way more even. He just faded out the longer the game got instead of kind of disappearing, so I am currently just booking it as scheduling conflicts
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:29 GMT
#1974
On October 02 2013 00:27 austinmcc wrote:
Shiao why choose Aperture 3 out of all VE's games?

Last game I played with him, so the impression I had is still fresh in my mind. I usually work that way if I go along with meta/gutreads, since anything older probably does not work anymore or feels off for being too long ago
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1977
ebwop: also because he was not town, but that is something I took as a given
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1978
On October 02 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
ShiaoPi are you going to do something useful this game or just going to tunnel another townie?

tell me who I am currently tunneling lol
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:34 GMT
#1985
I really don't get what you are having in your mind with the word tunneling. What I did was far from tunneling. also he is not a townread of mine, just waiting to see what he brings to the table next couple of cycles ( if he survives that is)

I admit that I am fairly useless currently, but with VE taken off my list for now, the read I wanted to push today is gone. Currently I am looking into Mr.CC, VA, solstice, which takes some time man
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#1989
On October 02 2013 00:32 austinmcc wrote:
He wasn't town, but he was also a linked 3P survivor who resurrected.

His role so much unlike anything that appears in this game that I don't think you can draw any conclusions between there and here. He can't sit back and win by doing nothing as either alignment here, he doesn't resurrect, he doesn't have wave in a mason chat, etc. etc. etc.


I know that his role is far from being anything that can appear in here. But in the end he played anti-town and I just had the feeling from playing in here so far that it kind of reminds me of Aperture's VE, so I went back and checked
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:42 GMT
#1995
@Vayne: Can you spell out again why pandain is scum to you?
Just due to BH dying?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:44 GMT
#1997
ebwop:
In your filter all that I could see besides the BH death analysis was also you disliking that post here
On September 27 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
I'm member of Derelict Row Ballers.

Palmar, how should we proceede?


anything else?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:47 GMT
#2000
Why did you wait for 6 hours to try and push pandain then?
His post about CR's case is like 1 hour after your post in response to CR, why wait?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:50 GMT
#2003
On October 02 2013 00:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
Why did you wait for 6 hours to try and push pandain then?
His post about CR's case is like 1 hour after your post in response to CR, why wait?


it's called sleeping, i dont know if you've heard of it. that was like 3 AM my time...

Just asking, I have no clue from which part of US you are (as if I knew your bazillion timezones anyway), so the difference was weird to me
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 16:03 GMT
#2008
well got to go soon, hoped to catch solstice or Mr.CC in thread as well but whatever.

Get off FT and VA and go lynch Mr.CC instead

How did this part of his long post on Hiro got buried?
On September 30 2013 10:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:

ShaioPi is a fantastic night shot tomorrow. If you're mafia not on ShaioPi's team shoot him plz you gotta kill the other team sometime eh? Or cops gogo.



I am totally a viable lynch candidate so why the fuck shoot me instead of lynching??
The longer posts he did were all on easy candidates, but still I cannot wrap my head around why he wants to shoot me instead of lynching, makes zero sense.

##Vote: Mr.Cheesecake
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 16:06 GMT
#2011
@solstice:
so are you caught up yet?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 16:09 GMT
#2013
can you elaborate on reads you have made so far?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 16:11 GMT
#2015
can you perchance do filterdives on FT/VA/Mr.CC and share your thoughts on them?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:52 GMT
#2096
how I love checking in just before deadline to see myself getting lynched...

ugh whatever. solstice looks scum now to me. After I flip I can only suggest looking at VE, CC closely and lynch solstice. Also stop trying to meta me, it does not fucking work
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:53 GMT
#2097
Townreads are VA, austin, CR and Wos
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:55 GMT
#2102
nullish on most, keep a close eye on VE, Palmar, hiro and SnB, they are more on the scumside of null.

kill solstice and CC with fire
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:56 GMT
#2107
whatever done with this town that is killing ppl off weak meta cases mostly
see you in the obs qt
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#2142
I like the flavor :D
gg
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 12 2013 06:34 GMT
#6097
GG everyone! Thanks hosts!

I fucking love your play austin! Just saying <3


also

On October 02 2013 04:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
nullish on most, keep a close eye on VE, Palmar, hiro and SnB, they are more on the scumside of null.

kill solstice and CC with fire


hmmm....not too bad as last reads :D
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 510
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 773
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1173
Other Games
singsing1899
hiko1437
Beastyqt656
Livibee194
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe118
XaKoH 114
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 33
• mYiSmile131
• Gemini_19 11
• Hinosc 9
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur345
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 56m
Online Event
18h 56m
FEL
23h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.