• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#434
is there room? /in if so
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 20 2013 19:30 GMT
#436
oh oops I meant to do this on a smurf. WHATEVER CLOSE ENOUGh

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 04:43 GMT
#1900
Hello friends
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 04:44 GMT
#1902
wow we lynched the parity cop D1. this town would be so lost if I hadn't replaced in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 05:08 GMT
#1911
wait am i being shot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 05:08 GMT
#1912
On September 23 2013 14:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
BH tell these ninnies that I'm not scum and that I'm just not as invested as I'd like. I think players like Yamato and Wave have expectations you or marv could dispel.


>assuming i have read thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 23:18 GMT
#2498
Hey guys, just thought I'd check in again. Aside from reading the flip, I haven't actually caught up. Yeah, I know, not helpful for me to say it, but like when I was replaced in I hadn't read the thread and it was so huge I was like "fuck it I'll do it tomorrow" and now it's tomorrow and it sucks.

I know I need to toss some stuff out before night ends, so I'll work on getting some reads together. That being said, if one of the more traditionally active players (Marv, VE etc) has some pointers on what I should look out for as I skim the 100+ pages of game thread, that would be really, really nice.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 23:26 GMT
#2509
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 23:31 GMT
#2515
On September 24 2013 08:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv

I know what you're doing you sly dog. If you could kindly tell me who you're doing it for, I would really appreciate it.


I think you might be operating on a higher level than me. I made that post because I haven't caught up yet and it's something I can do. What am I doing?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 23:32 GMT
#2518
Oh is it because I complimented you? Sorry let me put my normal BH hat on

"Everyone in this game is crap but me, only person on that list is Blazinghand"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 23 2013 23:35 GMT
#2522
On September 24 2013 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv

I know what you're doing you sly dog. If you could kindly tell me who you're doing it for, I would really appreciate it.


I think you might be operating on a higher level than me. I made that post because I haven't caught up yet and it's something I can do. What am I doing?

No I get ya. Trying to be "useful". Got it. *wink* Trying to "help out a fellow townie in need". *wink wink*


Well if you got any pointers for me on my re-read, let me know?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 00:55 GMT
#2583
Just curious marv are you null or scum on me for my activity so far
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:00 GMT
#2594
On September 24 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
Activity? Null I guess. It's what you've actually posted that I find a little odd. Asking for direction... isn't what I expected.


man there's like 100 pages of bullshit here and i know it ended in a cop lynch, and it's so boooooooring
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:01 GMT
#2597
yeah yeah yeah man ok do i have 1 hour to the deadline or 2 hours
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:03 GMT
#2606
On September 24 2013 10:01 geript wrote:
Deadline?


yeah, deadline. when the night ends? it's night right
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:03 GMT
#2608
On September 24 2013 10:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
yeah yeah yeah man ok do i have 1 hour to the deadline or 2 hours


not really expecting you to post in any timeframe, I just want you to play the game with us dear.


i'm just thinking I should post before the day post since scum might shoot me for replacing in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:11 GMT
#2623
says the guy with the "butt list"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 01:39 GMT
#2655
so i've spent like the past hour listening to this instead of reading the thread http://pitchfork.com/advance/232-deltron-3030-event-ii/

but but but

now i am reading thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
September 24 2013 05:49 GMT
#2741
gg gl town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
October 05 2013 08:19 GMT
#6373
So was I town mvp or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1158
SteadfastSC778
ComeBackTV 755
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 203
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 203
Rex 136
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 34
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45470
Shuttle 660
Mini 437
Rush 349
Larva 326
Soma 282
BeSt 196
Hyuk 109
firebathero 84
Dewaltoss 76
[ Show more ]
Mong 65
Sexy 33
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 26
Bale 18
Rock 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8228
qojqva1783
Counter-Strike
fl0m1349
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1615
Khaldor1190
Other Games
hiko1348
FrodaN1184
DeMusliM370
ArmadaUGS186
Livibee179
XBOCT170
KnowMe126
XaKoH 109
Beastyqt98
QueenE97
C9.Mang091
Mew2King78
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 42
• StrangeGG 28
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 6m
Online Event
18h 6m
FEL
23h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.