• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9760 users

Titanic Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 253 254 255 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 27 2013 00:23 GMT
#81
I was thinking to count to 50.

Would have faked it a bit if this wasn't the first post on a page.

So sad.

I mean

Why did Leo have to die.

They could have fit both on that piece of wood

Fuck mythbusters

It could have happened

They would have lived happily ever after

*cries himself to sleep*
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:25 GMT
#82
Okay, I'm back on a computer.
On July 27 2013 09:01 Vivax wrote:
Hi guys, I propose that we lynch the lurkiest guy D1.Obviously if someone looks really scummy then we lynch him first, but if that's not the case then we lynch the guy with the least posts. I think scum really likes to post as few as possible.

I know that's gonna look kinda scummy, but I'm going to bed now. Gn!

This comes up every game. How scummy does someone have to be for you to want to lynch them over a lurker? You have to consider that lynching lurkers provides very little information whereas lynching scummy people might tell us a lot about how people are related to one another.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:29 GMT
#83
On July 27 2013 09:23 Koshi wrote:
I was thinking to count to 50.

Would have faked it a bit if this wasn't the first post on a page.

Can you explain this bit please?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
July 27 2013 00:32 GMT
#84
Ok, so no one has died yet right? I was a little thrown off by the Night 0.0 and Night 0.1.

LYNCH ALL LURKERS, MUAHAHAHAH.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2013 00:36 GMT
#85
On July 27 2013 09:32 Paperscraps wrote:
Ok, so no one has died yet right? I was a little thrown off by the Night 0.0 and Night 0.1.


That is correct. The parties involved were actually busting down the grate this whole time.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:40 GMT
#86
To all of you that are out there...

Do you think policy lynching a lurker day 1 is a good idea? Why or why not?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:41 GMT
#87
Personally, I think we should use it as a last resort. Lynch a lurker only if
1) Half the town is lurking
or
2) All the active people look genuinely helpful/useful and none of them look like good lynches.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#88
yes lynch lurker change town for good indeed yes!



[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#89
On July 27 2013 09:01 Vivax wrote:
Hi guys, I propose that we lynch the lurkiest guy D1.Obviously if someone looks really scummy then we lynch him first, but if that's not the case then we lynch the guy with the least posts. I think scum really likes to post as few as possible.

I know that's gonna look kinda scummy, but I'm going to bed now. Gn!


On July 27 2013 09:29 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 09:23 Koshi wrote:
I was thinking to count to 50.

Would have faked it a bit if this wasn't the first post on a page.

Can you explain this bit please?

1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#90
2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#91
3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#92
I need sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:54 GMT
#93
Yeah, I dunno what you guys are doing fluffing up the thread with fluff and general bullshit but It's be great if we could discuss the game now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
July 27 2013 00:55 GMT
#94
On July 27 2013 09:40 FirmTofu wrote:
To all of you that are out there...

Do you think policy lynching a lurker day 1 is a good idea? Why or why not?



Lurkers are liabilities later in the game. I don't have a problem with taking them out sooner, rather than later. If you are stuck in a potential mylo/lylo situation with a lurker, it is no fun. Of course, if some one is overly scummy we should lynch them first.

Day 1 lynches are always interesting though. It is hard to get solid reads and judge interactions between players.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 01:01 GMT
#95
We should lynch the lurker with the least posts. Koshi is clearly not one of them. Clearly.

So Paperscraps, why is Day 1 hard to get solid reads as opposed to other days?
No gg, No skill.
exarezee
Profile Joined July 2013
United States423 Posts
July 27 2013 01:16 GMT
#96
Why in the world would you lynch a lurker day 1? smh

Furthermore why would you propose to lynch a lurker at the start of the game? smh some more.
IMCaptainJackSparrow
Profile Joined July 2013
Bahamas303 Posts
July 27 2013 01:24 GMT
#97
Alright men. I have successfully managed to get on board, and I have a feeling that the captain of this ship is a complete imbecile and needs to be replaced. Therefore, I plan to democratically elect myself to be captain.

##Captain: Captain Jack Sparrow

I promise you that good things will happen if you all do this. What could go wrong? I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

On another note, lynching a lurker sounds like a great plan if we all want to get thrown off the boat. I don't want to get thrown off the boat, I'm a wanted man in the water, and it's always really cold, and there's no rum. But worse of all, there is no rum out in the middle of nowhere. So I think Oatsmaster has to try a bit harder to come up with a half-functioning plan.
"You will remember this day as the day that you ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow."
IMCaptainJackSparrow
Profile Joined July 2013
Bahamas303 Posts
July 27 2013 01:27 GMT
#98
@VayneAuthority
If you think those teeth are bad, then you've never been to Tortuga.
"You will remember this day as the day that you ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow."
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 27 2013 01:33 GMT
#99
On July 27 2013 09:55 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 09:40 FirmTofu wrote:
To all of you that are out there...

Do you think policy lynching a lurker day 1 is a good idea? Why or why not?



Lurkers are liabilities later in the game. I don't have a problem with taking them out sooner, rather than later. If you are stuck in a potential mylo/lylo situation with a lurker, it is no fun. Of course, if some one is overly scummy we should lynch them first.

Day 1 lynches are always interesting though. It is hard to get solid reads and judge interactions between players.

So basically you don't have a stance on it?
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
July 27 2013 01:38 GMT
#100
On July 27 2013 10:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
We should lynch the lurker with the least posts. Koshi is clearly not one of them. Clearly.

So Paperscraps, why is Day 1 hard to get solid reads as opposed to other days?


As in any other game of limited information. Day 1 has the least amount of material to draw from and thus is harder to deduce a solid fos. As the game progresses and people are pushed off the boat, you can begin to seem "teams" form and motivations for lynches and kills.

On July 27 2013 10:33 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 09:55 Paperscraps wrote:
On July 27 2013 09:40 FirmTofu wrote:
To all of you that are out there...

Do you think policy lynching a lurker day 1 is a good idea? Why or why not?



Lurkers are liabilities later in the game. I don't have a problem with taking them out sooner, rather than later. If you are stuck in a potential mylo/lylo situation with a lurker, it is no fun. Of course, if some one is overly scummy we should lynch them first.

Day 1 lynches are always interesting though. It is hard to get solid reads and judge interactions between players.

So basically you don't have a stance on it?


On July 27 2013 09:32 Paperscraps wrote:
...LYNCH ALL LURKERS, MUAHAHAHAH.


##Captain: Captain Jack Sparrow

Also, anyone want to make out in a town car with me?

"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 253 254 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 474
Hyuk 300
910 132
Dewaltoss 68
Killer 33
ZergMaN 30
NotJumperer 27
Bale 25
yabsab 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe120
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
olofmeister608
ceh9530
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King166
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1953
Khaldor264
Other Games
singsing787
WinterStarcraft408
Happy340
Sick211
Livibee186
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick657
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH100
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Stunt522
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Stellar Fest
4h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.