• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8749 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 13:46 GMT
#1342
Generally that's not allowed, though it might be worth asking. Even so, you think a JJD doublestack is the most likely scenario?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 13:49 GMT
#1346
Is that what you think? I'm the most likely 4th member?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 13:51 GMT
#1347
prplhz (That's you)
WaveofShadow (Innocent by n2)
Vivax (Can't be scum with Sent)
[UoN]Sentinel (Can't be scum with Vivax)
VayneAuthority (Innocent by n2)
s0Lstice kitaman27 (Not your working theory)

So any preference between these individuals for the final mafia member?

jaybrundage
Stutters695
layabout
mkfuba07
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 13:52 GMT
#1348
Can a mafia player carry out multiple hits on the same night?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 14:05 GMT
#1350
prpl, do you think that Ace trying to save rayn was a solo mission?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 16:02 GMT
#1353
On June 14 2013 00:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ugh so now on top of determining who is confirmed town based on PR analysis we have to take into account that they might have gambled on N2 and given both shots to one person?
I don't know. Kita you've played scum more than I have. Is that a likely scenario?


It's not something I would risk in a setup with a roleblocker. I'd also warn against trying to consider a player "confirmed town" based on PR analysis. What are your thoughts about prpl coming up with a case against Vivax, roleblocking Vivax, and suddenly concluding that a case from two days ago on a player that is "checked" green is the best lynch?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 16:04 GMT
#1354
I'm also somewhat concerned about the similarity of these two posts, regarding the attempt to swing a lynch away from rayn, but showing signs of frustration with nobody around to convince.

On June 06 2013 06:38 Ace wrote:
well everyone is afk and the lynch is in an hour and a half.


On June 06 2013 07:03 prplhz wrote:
There's still an hour left so people give a holla if you're around.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 16:08 GMT
#1355
On June 13 2013 09:20 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 09:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:vivax

I think I'd rather see sent flip, but I can get behind this for now

##vote: Vivax

Gonna do some filter diving, playing two games with multiple people is getting me all sorts of fucked up.


On June 13 2013 11:00 Stutters695 wrote:
Protip lynch prpl if vivax flips town. There is a reason I made a case on him d1


These posts also concern me. Sutters indicates he wants to vote Sent, but votes Vivax instead. He also states that a mislynch on Vivax should result in a prpl lynch, but doesn't seem to consider a prpl lynch today.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 17:18 GMT
#1359
On June 14 2013 01:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Kita do you think the last 2 scum are amongst vivax/sent/prpl?


The most obvious scenario is that Sent/Vivax are scumbuddies. Vivax roles mafia cop, realizes that Sent was roleblocked, and claims to save him because otherwise he is almost certainly getting lynched. Right now, I'm trying to cover the scenarios that get us in trouble if we don't end the game with the 4+ mislynches we probably have available.

On June 14 2013 02:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 22:40 kitaman27 wrote:
What do you think about Sent's post where he infers that he doesn't know Ace is the veteran? Feigning ignorance?



I'm pretty sure I implied the opposite of that.


Hmm?

Also, how come you aren't worried that I might be scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 17:25 GMT
#1363
On June 14 2013 02:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
EBWOP Are you referring to this post?


On June 12 2013 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 03:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 12 2013 03:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I died in smurf mini, the amount of effort I dedicate to this game is now 33%, up from 25%.


Scum team? Do you still have a mafia read on Vayne?


Ace Vayne ____ don't know my third pick yet


prpl claims roleblock on Vivax.
Vayne claims medic on Wave.

Are you saying that mafia shot into the player they were protecting or that they double stacked last night? How wouldn't Vivax be scum if you have a mafia read on Vayne?


Yeah I guess that would make sense. Maybe target #2 was a vet? Although none have come forward so maybe Vivax is scum after all... vet hasn't claimed yet has he?


I'm referring to this post. Nothing really for you to add though.

Do you think I could be scum?

On June 14 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Kita did you read my dive into Vivax?
You really think the scumteam has been going all out to save Sentinel of all people?


I think Ace claimed to preserve the second mafia kp, which makes the most sense if sent is scum. Suppose you are the mafia cop Vivax with Sent, Sent gets roleblocked and there is a missing kp, do you think trying to go 8v1 is the easier option?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 17:35 GMT
#1366
Ace was vet that night. The question I had was whether or not we thought a scum Sent was pretending not to know Ace's role or that he actually wasn't reading the thread.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 19:16 GMT
#1371
Congrats :D

I was in the lol liquid chatroom and saw you, me, and Wave all join within like two minutes and started wondering if I had missed the memo about our scum meeting :p

I'm hesitant to lynch Sent before Vivax due to the claim. If it turns out Vivax is telling the truth, then its something to consider if the cop checks starting piling up on players making more people innocent than it makes sense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 19:28 GMT
#1374
On June 14 2013 04:24 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Congrats :D

I was in the lol liquid chatroom and saw you, me, and Wave all join within like two minutes and started wondering if I had missed the memo about our scum meeting :p

I'm hesitant to lynch Sent before Vivax due to the claim. If it turns out Vivax is telling the truth, then its something to consider if the cop checks starting piling up on players making more people innocent than it makes sense.

What do you think of the possibility of Sent just rolling Miller. It would be pretty convenient. But 1 out of 6 isn't that big of a chance. I just can't see him as town.


Mafia miller sent and town vivax is small enough of a chance that I'd rather deal with the 2nd mafia member first.

On June 14 2013 04:25 jaybrundage wrote:
Also what's your ign i didn't know you played lol :D


Same as TL. :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 12:26 GMT
#1389
I'm not seeing how it makes sense to lynch Sent first.

Either Vivax is lying about his check, Sent is town, or there 17% chance that he rolled godfather. In each scenario, it makes more sense to lynch someone else first.

Between Vivax and prpl, I think Vivax is more likely to flip mafia.

##Vote Vivax
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 14:11 GMT
#1390
Is there anyone who wants to convince me that prpl is a better lynch than Vivax? Those are really the only two I think we should consider today.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 15:32 GMT
#1394
At the same time, we have this interaction from Ace:

On June 10 2013 05:39 Ace wrote:
Stutters if you're still around I've got a question for you


On June 10 2013 05:57 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 05:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Sure, shoot. LXI you were the serial poisoner who was playing so town you got caught because you kept getting defensively RBd.


Aww I'll take that as a compliment. Although I'd like you to point what is so un-Town like about me this game.

So here's my question. Imagine you get cop night 1 this game. Your top scum read comes back with a red check. You are under no pressure of getting lynched. Would you claim? In essence tell me what you would have done differently than I did because this isn't making sense to me.


Do you think that Ace is trying to convince his own scum buddy to do something?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 18:24 GMT
#1407
Wave, there are better people to kill off. Vivax/prpl first. We don't lynch a player that has a 84% chance of being town with truthful checks when there are other options that make just as much sense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 18:27 GMT
#1410
Jay, why aren't you voting Vivax?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 18:42 GMT
#1415
On June 15 2013 03:32 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 03:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Jay, why aren't you voting Vivax?

I dived Vivax's filter and i didn't find anything that makes me think he has a better chance to flip scum then sent. Given his day 1 play. I had a town read on him. Afterwards his lack of posting kinda worried me. But recently he has picked up again.

I see the point about him being roleblocked and the KP not showing up. But the doctor could also be the cause of that. I'm sure scum want to kill the people keeping this town active cause if they died we would be in for a rougher time.

I think Sent has a more likely to flip scum given the way he has played to this point.

So kita why are you voting Vivax?


When Sent flips, we probably lynch Vivax/prpl, regardless if sent is town or mafia.

Right now I'm looking at the scenarios where we lose at lylo and I think a Vivax lynch puts us in a better position.

Vivax hasn't done anything for town outside of analyzing night actions involving himself to create possible mafia team scenarios. Knowing his alignment gives us the most information, plus we lynch a scummy player.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2013 22:03 GMT
#1443
It makes so much more sense to lynch vivax so we can resolve the Vivax/prpl than blindly lynch into the green check. Not sure why I'm being ignored.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.