• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 23:20 GMT
#1110
I'm also quite suspicious that Ace is a closet Heat fan.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 03:03 GMT
#1135
I don't think the mafia would bus their strongest role in a setup that town can so clearly benefit once we reach one kp. By busing rayn, they give up the ability to hunt the cop, rber, and medic and put themselves in a position where they are only one scum lynch away from the terrible position. Ace clearly wants to save rayn at the end of day once so they would have to be incredibly unorganized or fuba would be acting on his own. I'd rather look in another direction, such as Vivax.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 14:05 GMT
#1140
In past games, Vivax seemed to be a player who liked to focus at the top, looking at veteran players who are likely leading the mafia team and poking them for information. Throughout the game, Vivax only references Ace once:

On June 05 2013 23:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax,
thoughts on Ace?


He has to make clear if and why he intends to stay on the WoS wagon after his initial vote which seems like a pressure vote. Other than that, he discussed strategies related to the setup. Not enough to go to make a read on him.


This interaction with Ace was prompted by a question from Oats. Vivax isn't going into the thread to say that he has a problem with Ace's Wave vote, he is only stating it as a response. Vivax never comments on the flip flop by Ace at the end of day one.

On June 06 2013 02:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 01:57 layabout wrote:
On June 06 2013 01:53 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

If you're so sure about WoS being scum, what are you trying to achieve by claiming you want to kill ace and writing that bit about layabout?

Vivax i reckon at least one of the people on the WoS wagon is scum. What do you think?


I agree, and after that last post it's likely to be Rayn.

##Vote Raynpeelikoneet


All aboard the wagon of justice


Vivax never contributed fresh ideas to the Rayn lynch. Again, he only confirms a statement from layabout after he is prompted for a read.

Vivax seems much more interested in defending players than scum hunting. If I look through his filter, I struggle to find a player he wants to lynch after Ace.

On June 09 2013 22:22 Vivax wrote:
Got my chemistry oral tomorrow, otherwise I don't really give a fuck about this game, until this cop business is done I don't even need to analyze jack.


Posts like these don't really reflect a town mentality and we certainly should continue discussion before the cop business is resolved. There is also the roleblocker claim on Vivax, but it is just as reasonable to think that Wave be hit (though it doesn't match up with the 3 other mafia hits)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:15 GMT
#1146
On June 11 2013 01:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 11 2013 01:32 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Ace

I confirm that prplhz roleblocked me. I'm not scum though and this means that Vayne is most likely town barring any scum powerplay.

There's the possiblity that prplhz is scum and that they doublestacked JJD and roleblocked me to try to incriminate me, that would be pretty smart usage of a roleblock by scum, although it would cost them KP.

Seems improbable though, it would be more worth of consideration, had an active townie died tonight.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up as I was thinking of this possibility myself.
At what point do we draw the line in agreeing that something scum would do ACTUALLY is really unlikely?
It's unlikely at first that Ace is scum and sacrificed himself for this play, yet here we are.
It's unlikely that they bussed Rayn real early because they lost their power role, yet something along those lines must have happened.

Personally my line is going to be drawn here: it makes zero sense to me to artificially lower your KP as scum if you're on the cusp of losing the extra one anyway, especially since if they're gambling for the lategame with the Ace play, it would take them LONGER to get to lategame with one less KP.


Idk man, after that play by ace I think nothing's gonna surprise me anymore.
Vayne was my scumread, but he has probably saved you so he's pseudo-confirmed.
That leaves prplhz as my choice for the D4 lynch for his actions during the Rayn lynch, it should actually be pretty obvious:

He found him suspicious, said he liked your case, and when Rayn came back to the thread he started defending him with the same arguments ace used, and cause he believed that Rayn was busy.

The problem with the latter point is that prplhz found Rayn scummy for his defense of Vayne earlier, and that was unrelated to Rayn's activity, but Rayn's activity is what prplhz used to back off from his scumread, and that's why he is probably scum.


You mentioned you had a town read on Sent. Assuming you also have town reads on Vayne and WoS, who are you looking at as the 4th scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:23 GMT
#1147
Additionally, if the case against prplhz is "pretty obvious", why did it take him roleblocking you to bring it up?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:30 GMT
#1150
Under the assumption that I'm town, who would your 4th scum member be then?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:34 GMT
#1151
Something to consider is the possibility of Ace shooting himself to remove the veteran from the role pool, but that's something we can confirm based on whether or not the role is still around tonight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:51 GMT
#1154
I already did. Have you not been reading the filter of your scum read?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:54 GMT
#1155
Although to be fair, I haven't looked into stutters much beyond a generic town read. I'll look through his filter more closely when I have a chance.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 18:20 GMT
#1158
Is there a reason you pointed the cop towards Sent (your town read) rather than prpl or myself?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 19:18 GMT
#1160
On June 11 2013 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 03:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Is there a reason you pointed the cop towards Sent (your town read) rather than prpl or myself?


Before I answer to that I want to hear your interpretation, or what your thoughts on that are.


Because you didn't have a scum read on anyone?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 19:42 GMT
#1161
Where you lurkers hiding?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 19:55 GMT
#1165
On June 11 2013 04:48 prplhz wrote:
I'm also around.


Remaining scum team?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 20:01 GMT
#1167
Anyone disagree with this?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 02:35 GMT
#1186
On June 11 2013 11:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I died in smurf mini, the amount of effort I dedicate to this game is now 33%, up from 25%.


Scum team? Do you still have a mafia read on Vayne?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 15:41 GMT
#1190
After reading through the filter of Stutters, my read on him is still town-null, maybe even null. He doesn't earn much for the day one rayn lynch considering he doesn't give a very detailed reason. He had a small back and forth with Ace, but overall there really isn't much from him that eliminates as a low profile mafia candidate. I'm really hoping he picks up his activity soon so we can get a better idea of his alignment before he becomes a lynch candidate. I'd rather look at Sent/Vivax/prpl tomorrow however.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 18:37 GMT
#1195
On June 12 2013 03:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I died in smurf mini, the amount of effort I dedicate to this game is now 33%, up from 25%.


Scum team? Do you still have a mafia read on Vayne?


Ace Vayne ____ don't know my third pick yet


prpl claims roleblock on Vivax.
Vayne claims medic on Wave.

Are you saying that mafia shot into the player they were protecting or that they double stacked last night? How wouldn't Vivax be scum if you have a mafia read on Vayne?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#1200
On June 12 2013 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 03:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 12 2013 03:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I died in smurf mini, the amount of effort I dedicate to this game is now 33%, up from 25%.


Scum team? Do you still have a mafia read on Vayne?


Ace Vayne ____ don't know my third pick yet


prpl claims roleblock on Vivax.
Vayne claims medic on Wave.

Are you saying that mafia shot into the player they were protecting or that they double stacked last night? How wouldn't Vivax be scum if you have a mafia read on Vayne?


Yeah I guess that would make sense. Maybe target #2 was a vet? Although none have come forward so maybe Vivax is scum after all... vet hasn't claimed yet has he?


You're going to get lynched if you aren't up to date to the thread....although you probably are getting lynched either way.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 18:55 GMT
#1201
I'm really having a hard time believing that a town player would come up with a mafia team without analyzing the night actions, especially in this setup.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2013 19:02 GMT
#1202
layabout, your setup discussion is in regards to the order that roles should claim the next day, not at night, correct?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 20m
Online Event
16h 20m
FEL
21h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.