• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

Hydra Mini Mafia II - Extra Nuke Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:48 GMT
#272
You know damn well town VE could make a post like that, Hapa, and you "voting" for lynching him for being "anti-discussion" or whatever is pathetic and scummy.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:52 GMT
#280
On April 13 2013 08:50 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:48 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
You know damn well town VE could make a post like that, Hapa, and you "voting" for lynching him for being "anti-discussion" or whatever is pathetic and scummy.


I think it's very scummy. Scum try to shut down discussion like that all the time.

When I used to bring up policy talk in my opening-games, I remember scum responding like that all the time. "lol this talk is stupid i'll be back when we begin to play" is something I've seen time and time again from scum. Most recently in the game I just hosted (Mr.CC shutting down discussion on Day 1 with negative comments).

Is VE 100% scum? Of course not. I can't make an accurate read 30 minutes into day 1. But you better be damn sure that if I find something worth pursuing early on, I'm going to pursue it until the issue is a dead carcass on the side of the road and I find the truth of the matter.

You're completely missing the POINT.

TOWN VE could make a post like that, and YOU fucking know better, yet you insist that it's alignment indicative.

WTF.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:54 GMT
#282
On April 13 2013 08:52 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:52 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:50 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:48 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
You know damn well town VE could make a post like that, Hapa, and you "voting" for lynching him for being "anti-discussion" or whatever is pathetic and scummy.


I think it's very scummy. Scum try to shut down discussion like that all the time.

When I used to bring up policy talk in my opening-games, I remember scum responding like that all the time. "lol this talk is stupid i'll be back when we begin to play" is something I've seen time and time again from scum. Most recently in the game I just hosted (Mr.CC shutting down discussion on Day 1 with negative comments).

Is VE 100% scum? Of course not. I can't make an accurate read 30 minutes into day 1. But you better be damn sure that if I find something worth pursuing early on, I'm going to pursue it until the issue is a dead carcass on the side of the road and I find the truth of the matter.

You're completely missing the POINT.

TOWN VE could make a post like that, and YOU fucking know better, yet you insist that it's alignment indicative.


Town VE could make a post like that for sure. HOWEVER I find it more likely that scum-VE did it.

Stop being a dumbass Yamato.

Lol, whatever. That's bullshit.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:55 GMT
#283
Ok Hapa, I don't know shit about you or your thought processes. Please tell me:
1. Your favorite color
2. Your age when you first kissed a girl
3. Why you think that comment was shutting down discussion
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:56 GMT
#289
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

Not defending him, Hapa looks odd. Why you not actually pressuring anyone?
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 12 2013 23:57 GMT
#292
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

I'm not so sure VE is town, but I am sure Hapa is scum.

Case inc.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:04 GMT
#299
On April 13 2013 08:57 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:54 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:52 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:52 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:50 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:48 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
You know damn well town VE could make a post like that, Hapa, and you "voting" for lynching him for being "anti-discussion" or whatever is pathetic and scummy.


I think it's very scummy. Scum try to shut down discussion like that all the time.

When I used to bring up policy talk in my opening-games, I remember scum responding like that all the time. "lol this talk is stupid i'll be back when we begin to play" is something I've seen time and time again from scum. Most recently in the game I just hosted (Mr.CC shutting down discussion on Day 1 with negative comments).

Is VE 100% scum? Of course not. I can't make an accurate read 30 minutes into day 1. But you better be damn sure that if I find something worth pursuing early on, I'm going to pursue it until the issue is a dead carcass on the side of the road and I find the truth of the matter.

You're completely missing the POINT.

TOWN VE could make a post like that, and YOU fucking know better, yet you insist that it's alignment indicative.


Town VE could make a post like that for sure. HOWEVER I find it more likely that scum-VE did it.

Stop being a dumbass Yamato.

Lol, whatever. That's bullshit.


You keep singing the songs of "BS" but refuse to explain why that quote isn't scummy. Even if you don't believe agree with me, why do you care I'm pursuing this? Hell we're going to get information out of VE from this, which both of us should value at this point.

Unless you think he's town. If so, inb4 scum-Yamato's meta-case on VE.

NOPE, TIME TO LYNCH HAPA

On April 13 2013 07:41 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Yamato, would you like to form a voting-bloc of awesomeness?


Why is one of Hapa's first thoughts of the game to buddy me with this "voting bloc' thing? Totally weird, and not what I expected to see. Seems like he just wants to be "friends" with my hydra, when it's far too early for him to have a read like he seems. Read:

On April 13 2013 07:47 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 07:43 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Only if you are interested in voting for Balrog
<--- not yamato


Boooooo nodeal

jk

##Unvote
##Vote Balrog


So are you interested in a voting bloc?


On April 13 2013 08:03 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
God geript is so town.


Why is he trying so hard? What could a town player hope to gain from this? Makes very little sense to me, except that he simply wants to buddy me. Only it didn't work, and I told him so. So what does he do right after he realizes it isn't working?

On April 13 2013 08:32 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:27 FiveTouch wrote:
Well this is exciting and everything, but I've gotta go watch grass grow. Sorry, if it was anything less thrilling you know I'd be in here instead, but DAT FUCKING GRASS MAN.


##Unvote
##Vote FiveTouch


Anti-discussion.

No townie should care about a boring conversation in the first hour of the game. The entire point of this comment is to troll, detract, and create a negative atmosphere than anything else.


Completely bullshit case on VE. WTF? Do people really think that the quote is alignment indicative at all? How could Hapa, who I know to be good at meta-analysis, come out saying that VE LOOKS LIKE SCUM BECAUSE HE TROLLS?

Hapa is not this bad at town.

#Unvote
##Vote: ShotgunBiceps
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:06 GMT
#307
On April 13 2013 09:06 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:56 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

Not defending him, Hapa looks odd. Why you not actually pressuring anyone?


Well you actually are defending him. Do you know what I find odd? I find it odd that VE would use being srs as an excuse for some out of character behavior and then proceed to be not srs ever since that point.

Also we are mod confirmed town now apparently.

YAY!

-DP

What the actual fuck, you better have some kind of proof of this.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:07 GMT
#309
On April 13 2013 09:06 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
I'm so evil =(

But seriously you guys should vote VE. No one has yet explained why his comment isn't objectively scummy.

It's even objectively scummy for VE.

No, it's not. You fucking know better.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:09 GMT
#313
On April 13 2013 09:08 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:07 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
I'm so evil =(

But seriously you guys should vote VE. No one has yet explained why his comment isn't objectively scummy.

It's even objectively scummy for VE.

No, it's not. You fucking know better.


Says the guy who voted me because I'm "trying too hard"

That is not my case.

Lol, you scum Hapa.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:10 GMT
#314
On April 13 2013 09:08 VIVAX420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:03 FiveTouch wrote:
As far as I can see, he isn't defending me because he thinks I'm town, he's defending me because Hapa's reasoning is shitty. Calling out shitty logic isn't alignment indicative, and says nothing about what he thinks I am.

For the record.


If you're town, shouldn't you find it suspicious that someone defends you, an influential player, this early in the game while being pressured, maybe even for poor reasons, by someone else?

I don't understand why ISH denies that he was defending you, he basically had to given that he's attacking Hapa for his arguments against you. That answer reads scared to me.

I've called Hapa suspicious since before his case

Read the damn thread.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:11 GMT
#316
On April 13 2013 09:10 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:06 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:56 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

Not defending him, Hapa looks odd. Why you not actually pressuring anyone?


Well you actually are defending him. Do you know what I find odd? I find it odd that VE would use being srs as an excuse for some out of character behavior and then proceed to be not srs ever since that point.

Also we are mod confirmed town now apparently.

YAY!

-DP

What the actual fuck, you better have some kind of proof of this.


Why don't you read the thread and see? I just did and when someone says they are going to be serious as an excuse and then proceed not to be serious don't you find that odd?

- DP

Yeah, but the problem is, HE'S BEING SERIOUS

Like, you're second on my lynch list if Hapa is actually town.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:13 GMT
#318
On April 13 2013 09:11 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:09 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:08 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:07 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
I'm so evil =(

But seriously you guys should vote VE. No one has yet explained why his comment isn't objectively scummy.

It's even objectively scummy for VE.

No, it's not. You fucking know better.


Says the guy who voted me because I'm "trying too hard"

That is not my case.

Lol, you scum Hapa.


Lol u town Yamato

Though is your case something I should be taking seriously? I've been under the impression that you've been angry-trolling thusfar.

Yeah, because I think you do know full-well that what you're pushing on VE is not alignment-indicative at all.

But yet you keep saying it is. It's pretty much your job now to prove your point lest you die today.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#322
On April 13 2013 09:15 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Sigh. But no matter what I do, I can't take you seriously =(

Anyway can we just be friends again? My Buddying invitation is re-extended =)

I don't want to be friends with mafia.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:21 GMT
#326
On April 13 2013 09:20 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:17 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:15 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
Sigh. But no matter what I do, I can't take you seriously =(

Anyway can we just be friends again? My Buddying invitation is re-extended =)

I don't want to be friends with mafia.


Alright, well we can be friends when you emerge from your tunnel or whatever it is.

Then you can fondle my buttocks with FondleMyButtocks



But let's talk about VE a bit. You think he makes comments like that all the time, and I vehemently disagree. Granted I'm no VE meta-expert, but he's usually very pro-discussion in the early-game as town.

And here I'm faced with this quote that is the exact opposite - calling everything boring and promising to watch paint dry. I think that goes quite against town-VE's mentality.

Scum VE quite often is pro-town and not disruptive, when town VE makes random comments against thread sentiment all the fucking time.

I am a VE meta-expert, I've played with scum VE many times.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:27 GMT
#330
On April 13 2013 09:22 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:10 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:56 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

Not defending him, Hapa looks odd. Why you not actually pressuring anyone?


Well you actually are defending him. Do you know what I find odd? I find it odd that VE would use being srs as an excuse for some out of character behavior and then proceed to be not srs ever since that point.

Also we are mod confirmed town now apparently.

YAY!

-DP

What the actual fuck, you better have some kind of proof of this.


Why don't you read the thread and see? I just did and when someone says they are going to be serious as an excuse and then proceed not to be serious don't you find that odd?

- DP

Yeah, but the problem is, HE'S BEING SERIOUS

Like, you're second on my lynch list if Hapa is actually town.

He was also not serious after that point.
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:27 FiveTouch wrote:
Well this is exciting and everything, but I've gotta go watch grass grow. Sorry, if it was anything less thrilling you know I'd be in here instead, but DAT FUCKING GRASS MAN.


Now I am not saying he can't joke around but I found it odd that he would say he was trying to be serious and then post something like this. W/E just found it odd. Now please discuss your threat of a vote to me? If you believe I was wrong does that make us scum? I find all this bluster ridiculous.

Also we are confirmed town or something so i don't care.

-DP
Now I am not

It does make you someone worth looking at if you're spouting pure lies, lol.

Now show me some VE wuotes after that one where he's not being serious and I'll retract my threat to lynch you.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:35 GMT
#337
This whole thing reminds me of RTP, Hapa, only you're me with the terrible case that ignores meta, and I'm you calling bullshit.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:38 GMT
#344
So now it's not alignment indicative?
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#348
On April 13 2013 09:40 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:27 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:22 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:10 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 09:06 John Matrix wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:56 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 13 2013 08:55 VIVAX420 wrote:
ISH what makes you so sure that VE is town that you go as far as to defend him at this stage of the game?

Not defending him, Hapa looks odd. Why you not actually pressuring anyone?


Well you actually are defending him. Do you know what I find odd? I find it odd that VE would use being srs as an excuse for some out of character behavior and then proceed to be not srs ever since that point.

Also we are mod confirmed town now apparently.

YAY!

-DP

What the actual fuck, you better have some kind of proof of this.


Why don't you read the thread and see? I just did and when someone says they are going to be serious as an excuse and then proceed not to be serious don't you find that odd?

- DP

Yeah, but the problem is, HE'S BEING SERIOUS

Like, you're second on my lynch list if Hapa is actually town.

He was also not serious after that point.
On April 13 2013 08:27 FiveTouch wrote:
Well this is exciting and everything, but I've gotta go watch grass grow. Sorry, if it was anything less thrilling you know I'd be in here instead, but DAT FUCKING GRASS MAN.


Now I am not saying he can't joke around but I found it odd that he would say he was trying to be serious and then post something like this. W/E just found it odd. Now please discuss your threat of a vote to me? If you believe I was wrong does that make us scum? I find all this bluster ridiculous.

Also we are confirmed town or something so i don't care.

-DP
Now I am not

It does make you someone worth looking at if you're spouting pure lies, lol.

Now show me some VE wuotes after that one where he's not being serious and I'll retract my threat to lynch you.


Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 08:51 FiveTouch wrote:
You monologued too much Hapa. Haven't you ever seen Incredibles?


If you want to lynch me you are bad. Go away.

-DP

No, let's talk about this, because you're all on the sidelines snidely remarking about things while Hapa, Marv, VE and I are arguing this out.

Defend your stance more explicitly, because I GUARANTEE that I can find a serious VE quote when you explicitly said he wasn't being serious.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#350
On April 13 2013 09:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Flood Control is annoying and I can't reply as rapidly as I'd like to everyone. Just goign to post on my main account and quote-block everything to my filter

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 09:35 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
This whole thing reminds me of RTP, Hapa, only you're me with the terrible case that ignores meta, and I'm you calling bullshit.


What's the comparison to RTP?

Also on the subject of meta, to what scum-games of mine does my behavior so far compare to?

None, but I do know that you're more than capable of being aware of why I caught you as scum in Duel and how to play differently.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
BRAT_OK 89
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5352
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3677
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g1240
FrodaN1085
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
ToD170
Livibee166
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 69
• Adnapsc2 17
• Hupsaiya 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 17
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
Patches Events
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.