• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

Newbie Mafia XL - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 59 Next
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 03:48 GMT
#261
First of all kirby

1.) I wasn't talking to you and

2.) I gave a small case on Raven and voted him. how is that shouting and being all aggressive and yelling at people to do what i'm doing? I give a case to convince people.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
April 06 2013 03:52 GMT
#262
rainbows you goof, kirby didnt mention about pt 2 that, moloch did
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
Fishgle
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2174 Posts
April 06 2013 03:52 GMT
#263
I'm unsure about your reasoning rainbow. I think jarjar is just a lazy player. Your arguments against TRN make more sense, i think. I want to see his response. But what about kirby, warent, and jampidampi? You've hardly talked about them.

also, i'm heading out for a party soon, probably wont post again til... 14 hours from now? I might post between party and bed, but i doubt it.
aka ChillyGonzalo / GnozL
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 03:53 GMT
#264
On April 06 2013 12:52 Fishgle wrote:
I'm unsure about your reasoning rainbow. I think jarjar is just a lazy player. Your arguments against TRN make more sense, i think. I want to see his response. But what about kirby, warent, and jampidampi? You've hardly talked about them.

also, i'm heading out for a party soon, probably wont post again til... 14 hours from now? I might post between party and bed, but i doubt it.


I made a huge post about Warent... maybe you missed it...
Fishgle
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2174 Posts
April 06 2013 03:58 GMT
#265
oh right, sorry xD
i just listed those because they're my main reads atm.

i guess i should be asking for everyone's opinion. jarjar, trn, jampidampi, warent, kirby. too many people are suspicious atm.

be back in long while guys. schuss
aka ChillyGonzalo / GnozL
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 03:58 GMT
#266
@ Moloch

Come on. Answer me. You said I'm being over-the-top aggressive and shouting at people to do what I want. Prove it, quote me.

You also say I'm very sure about my reads. But I've presented small cases on many people now. How does this make sense?
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
April 06 2013 04:05 GMT
#267
On April 06 2013 12:40 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 12:36 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:25 Rainbows wrote:
Like, you call it a 'vendetta' when i've given my reads on plenty of people so far. Stop homogenizing my play and actually read.


I think he is correct in calling it a vendetta. You don't just say what you think and vote accordingly, you go over-the-top aggressive and then you shout at everyone to do exactly what you do. Then you switch targets at the drop of a pin.

This is the very first day, there is no way anyone can be as certain about anyone as you claim to be about your reads.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now because I'm not extremely suspicious about anyone else (just mildly suspicious about everyone), and you seem to feel the need to cause as much discord as you can.


Bolded - Where? Go.

You also claim I'm "certain" about my reads --- LOL BUT IM MAKING CASES ON DIFFERENT PEOPLE BRO. I'm rather disinterested with Saraf at the moment.

Conflict yourself more.


You use caps lock regularly and a large amount of sarcasm, which give your posts an overall feel of aggressiveness. Maybe that's just me. You said that everyone who doesn't trust you is either scum or an idiot. I have to admit I overstated you yelling at everyone to do what you do; you just yell (how I interpret the caps locks) at people and then say that people who don't do what you do are idiots.

I don't believe anything I've said has conflicted with something else I've said.

Yes, you've been reading a lot of people, yes, but the people you suspect (first Saraf, then TRN) you present in a 100% matter-of-fact way, which is what I was referring to.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
April 06 2013 04:06 GMT
#268
On April 06 2013 12:58 Rainbows wrote:
@ Moloch

Come on. Answer me. You said I'm being over-the-top aggressive and shouting at people to do what I want. Prove it, quote me.

You also say I'm very sure about my reads. But I've presented small cases on many people now. How does this make sense?


Be a bit more patient next time. I had to answer the door and get my pizza.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 04:11 GMT
#269
On April 06 2013 13:05 Moloch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 12:40 Rainbows wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:36 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:25 Rainbows wrote:
Like, you call it a 'vendetta' when i've given my reads on plenty of people so far. Stop homogenizing my play and actually read.


I think he is correct in calling it a vendetta. You don't just say what you think and vote accordingly, you go over-the-top aggressive and then you shout at everyone to do exactly what you do. Then you switch targets at the drop of a pin.

This is the very first day, there is no way anyone can be as certain about anyone as you claim to be about your reads.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now because I'm not extremely suspicious about anyone else (just mildly suspicious about everyone), and you seem to feel the need to cause as much discord as you can.


Bolded - Where? Go.

You also claim I'm "certain" about my reads --- LOL BUT IM MAKING CASES ON DIFFERENT PEOPLE BRO. I'm rather disinterested with Saraf at the moment.

Conflict yourself more.


You use caps lock regularly and a large amount of sarcasm, which give your posts an overall feel of aggressiveness. Maybe that's just me. You said that everyone who doesn't trust you is either scum or an idiot. I have to admit I overstated you yelling at everyone to do what you do; you just yell (how I interpret the caps locks) at people and then say that people who don't do what you do are idiots.

I don't believe anything I've said has conflicted with something else I've said.

Yes, you've been reading a lot of people, yes, but the people you suspect (first Saraf, then TRN) you present in a 100% matter-of-fact way, which is what I was referring to.


I'm an aggressive town. I'm actually physically hurting from the lack of intelligence in some people this game.

How the heck am I supposed to convince people if Im going "Oh, well, maybe, this is scummy, but maybe not, idk guys!" You have to be to the point in this game or people won't follow you to the lynch. I want to lynch scum. Not beat around the bush here.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. Most of the people either have no idea what scum look like or are scum themselves, and so call me scum because I'm super active, to the point, and vindictive about my reads. This is town behavior, because I actually care about who's getting lynched. I'm calling people idiots at this point because I'm angry.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 04:12 GMT
#270
On April 06 2013 13:06 Moloch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 12:58 Rainbows wrote:
@ Moloch

Come on. Answer me. You said I'm being over-the-top aggressive and shouting at people to do what I want. Prove it, quote me.

You also say I'm very sure about my reads. But I've presented small cases on many people now. How does this make sense?


Be a bit more patient next time. I had to answer the door and get my pizza.


Dat soft town claim :p /jokepost
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 04:16 GMT
#271
And I've only called people stupid since last page :D
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
April 06 2013 04:17 GMT
#272
hey NW, I posted all my reads.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=405359&currentpage=12#240

What do you think?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 04:19 GMT
#273
The basic consensus here, is that we need to lynch somebody soon. People need to take a stance.

You can vote me if you want to, but all of the vets will be sighing in the QT and post-game.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
April 06 2013 04:22 GMT
#274
On April 06 2013 12:44 nobodywonder wrote:
Moloch, you complain of Rainbow being spammy, but what do you think about his analysis, itself. maybe if valid, rainbows kinda does have right to be aggressive to kill scum and inform others?


His analysis does seem to be pretty good. I do like most of his contributions since he stopped pursuing Saraf over that stupid misunderstanding.

On April 06 2013 13:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 13:05 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:40 Rainbows wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:36 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:25 Rainbows wrote:
Like, you call it a 'vendetta' when i've given my reads on plenty of people so far. Stop homogenizing my play and actually read.


I think he is correct in calling it a vendetta. You don't just say what you think and vote accordingly, you go over-the-top aggressive and then you shout at everyone to do exactly what you do. Then you switch targets at the drop of a pin.

This is the very first day, there is no way anyone can be as certain about anyone as you claim to be about your reads.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now because I'm not extremely suspicious about anyone else (just mildly suspicious about everyone), and you seem to feel the need to cause as much discord as you can.


Bolded - Where? Go.

You also claim I'm "certain" about my reads --- LOL BUT IM MAKING CASES ON DIFFERENT PEOPLE BRO. I'm rather disinterested with Saraf at the moment.

Conflict yourself more.


You use caps lock regularly and a large amount of sarcasm, which give your posts an overall feel of aggressiveness. Maybe that's just me. You said that everyone who doesn't trust you is either scum or an idiot. I have to admit I overstated you yelling at everyone to do what you do; you just yell (how I interpret the caps locks) at people and then say that people who don't do what you do are idiots.

I don't believe anything I've said has conflicted with something else I've said.

Yes, you've been reading a lot of people, yes, but the people you suspect (first Saraf, then TRN) you present in a 100% matter-of-fact way, which is what I was referring to.


I'm an aggressive town. I'm actually physically hurting from the lack of intelligence in some people this game.

How the heck am I supposed to convince people if Im going "Oh, well, maybe, this is scummy, but maybe not, idk guys!" You have to be to the point in this game or people won't follow you to the lynch. I want to lynch scum. Not beat around the bush here.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. Most of the people either have no idea what scum look like or are scum themselves, and so call me scum because I'm super active, to the point, and vindictive about my reads. This is town behavior, because I actually care about who's getting lynched. I'm calling people idiots at this point because I'm angry.


I like this explanation. I'll do my best to read your stuff in a better light, but you need to understand if I still don't trust you any more than anyone else. You post about everyone's idiocy, but you know that if everyone took the person who posts the most at face value, that would actually be the stupidest thing.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
April 06 2013 04:22 GMT
#275
On April 06 2013 13:12 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 13:06 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:58 Rainbows wrote:
@ Moloch

Come on. Answer me. You said I'm being over-the-top aggressive and shouting at people to do what I want. Prove it, quote me.

You also say I'm very sure about my reads. But I've presented small cases on many people now. How does this make sense?


Be a bit more patient next time. I had to answer the door and get my pizza.


Dat soft town claim :p /jokepost


Hahaha. Want a picture?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 04:24 GMT
#276
On April 06 2013 13:22 Moloch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 13:12 Rainbows wrote:
On April 06 2013 13:06 Moloch wrote:
On April 06 2013 12:58 Rainbows wrote:
@ Moloch

Come on. Answer me. You said I'm being over-the-top aggressive and shouting at people to do what I want. Prove it, quote me.

You also say I'm very sure about my reads. But I've presented small cases on many people now. How does this make sense?


Be a bit more patient next time. I had to answer the door and get my pizza.


Dat soft town claim :p /jokepost


Hahaha. Want a picture?


.... yes .....
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
April 06 2013 05:00 GMT
#277
Rainbows you better answear my questions. NOW
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
April 06 2013 05:01 GMT
#278
On April 06 2013 13:17 jrkirby wrote:
hey NW, I posted all my reads.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=405359&currentpage=12#240

What do you think?


So many percents, I prefer fractions /joke

Honestly, I wouldn't call these reads, because they're more or less descriptions, because in half of them, you explicitly say that null read. They're also too general at times. And all the people are around mid or high 20% and only me and JDD are anywhere above 30%, and that's because we voted you...

I really don't like your "reads." Although I am really intrigued by that mystery read on jamp. Care to elaborate?
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
April 06 2013 05:06 GMT
#279
The question meant nothing. I was bored.

I like Obzys name and how he posts a lot.

Now do productive things, and vote someone.
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
April 06 2013 05:07 GMT
#280
I like Rainbows' case on Raven. When comparing last game's filter (a week and a half ago, or so) to this one, he is significantly more aggressive in the other game than here. I'd like to see how he'll respond, but I would feel fairly confident in a Raven lynch right now, especially given that there hasn't been anybody that's stood out to me as a scumread yet, only townreads (until now. ^^) [I prob won't be posting until tomorrow-mid-morning - i might read a little and respond if it's something short, but I don't want to do any more looking through filters today hehe. I still hope to see the remaining individuals who are part of a pool of non-town-reads for me to post more!]

##Vote TheRavensName

Lastly, I'm not very happy with how he disappeared in the ten minutes between his last post today and Rainbow's case without a response for multiple hours.

+ Show Spoiler +
If you're sick, hope you feel better soon. :0 Doesn't make you any less scummy though ^^
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4423
Leta 1843
Shuttle 1052
Shine 39
ZergMaN 26
sorry 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft630
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
BasetradeTV238
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1419
• Sammyuel 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Rush1120
• Lourlo1093
Other Games
• Shiphtur501
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 38m
Patches Events
8h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 38m
OSC
16h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.