• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9109 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 15:02 GMT
#908
On March 27 2013 23:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 23:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:36 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:21 Palmar wrote:
I can fight my own battles marv.

Oats, you're smarter than this. The shot was a scumshot, any townie would claim it by now. I doubt we have a multi-shot day-vig that also happens to be retarded enough to shoot early day 1.

So assume I'm scum, and explain to me the thought process behind the shot. I could've probably ridden the Grack lynch out the day as scum, and all this does is cast doubt on me as someone got shot based on an early read by me.

So the only logical scenario where I'm scum is that some random townie decided to test my read and proceed to not claim the shot.

Dudes are stupid in mafia, shit happens.

If you were a JOAT with a dayvig and you wanted to kill Grack.(I have extra info ^_^)
WHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WOULD YOU CLAIM??

If you are scum with anonymous dayvig, WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT LYNCHBAIT INSTEAD OF MARV.
WHAT THE FUCK PALMAR.

WHY IS YOUR DEFENSE HINGING ON THE GRACK SHOT.


actually sure, that works. I forget that while a multi-shot day vig is OP a joat could work.

Whatever guess I'm scum in your eyes then. But who cares really.

Can you tell us how to proceed?


By lynching you, and by SnB answering my question and not being a dick.
Mostly SnB answering my question.
I dont like dickish behaviour.
grr.


You don't actually have to lynch me if you want me dead, that's a completely different issue.

Assume you cannot get me lynched, or well... since you cannot get my lynched, who else should we go after?

Why you gotta be so mean.

The problem is that I dont really have any strong scummy opinions on anyone else.

Now that I think about it, Acro in Personality was a lot more 'flowy'(went with the flow) than here so I dont really think he is scum even if he is rude.

Nisani seems like lynchbait/noob scum, do you want to try and change my mind?
Prp is town.

Umm.
yeah.

how about we lynch marv then.
he real rude and dickish always.


Except he isn't right now. Which is what worries me.

As marv himself recognized I'm taking the "sit back but watch" approach to looking at him, but we're closing in on lynch time and he doesn't really seem to care how the lynch goes.


I've made it pretty clear who I want to lynch, and your response "I'm ignoring that player" doesn't help.

I'm going to say this only once, so you guys can take it or leave it. I had a horrible experience in Personality where I spammed way too much, got overemotional, got tunnelled, and got blinded. So much so that I barely read more than a couple of filters that game. This game I'm trying to turn my back on all that and take a bird's eye view. Is this a possibly convenient excuse for an uninvested mafia-marv? Sure. But it's not the case. Anyway, I'm not going to mention it again.

Funny how this post reminds me of themed.
You'll find it funny when I'll remind you of themed too :D


Okay, so I like, gotta bounce.
Of current candidates I still think yamato is by and far the best one. So I'm keeping my vote on him in hopes that you guys see his incredible redness and spill his blood and drink it and shit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 00:55 GMT
#1304
Hey guys.

Should have lynched yamato.

That is all.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 14:17 GMT
#1393
Tomorrow's lynch is between yam and snb.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 15:10 GMT
#1404
Hapa/palmar/etc can be kept for later.

Tomorrow's lynch is between yam and snb.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 15:11 GMT
#1405
Also I don't understand how people have so many town reads in that game, I have a grand total of 2....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 15:35 GMT
#1410
On March 29 2013 00:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Hey Acro, now that you're here, and I'm here, I want to talk to you about some things that I don't like in your "case" on me.

Show nested quote +
1.
On March 26 2013 12:37 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Is he an idiot as town, too?

From your filter, that is what I surmise is your opinion of him already. If that's the case, I guess you're content to let him lurk away the rest of day 1 as he intends?

Or...?

If Smurf is Yamato, he has played at least 2 games with a town DI (British 1 and Personality 2) and thus cannot simply claim ignorance of how DI plays as town. Even if he can be forgiven the remarkable oversight of not looking at DI's townplay, his excuse of ignorance here is a lie.


This is bullshit, and quite obviously evidence that you're not reading my filter. I specifically mentioned that I have not played with Dandel from the very beginning of the game, and that my experience with town Dandel is not that he's an idiot. If you looked into either of those games, you would realize that he was a replacement in both, and a troll in neither. Given this, how do you think that I'm lying?

So you say you havn't played with me, but you still have experience with my townplay.

....

scum lies are scum lies.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 18:14 GMT
#1476
OO is almost certainly town.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 19:47 GMT
#1519
On March 28 2013 14:17 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
When I get home from work, I'm going to lay out the scum team for you guys.

Too easy.

On March 29 2013 04:19 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 04:18 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yamato you are digging such a hole for yourself here.

Basically you are tunneling me and Kei is scum "by proxy". It's not hard to see what you're doing here.

You still haven't given any reason that Kei is scum. I'd love to hear an actual one.

[...]

I'm trying my best NOT to "tunnel" you, because I have enough reason to doubt myself.

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 19:53 GMT
#1521
On March 29 2013 03:38 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Dandel looked better to me earlier, but his general disinterest in town's affairs and his lackadaisical mafia read of me concerns me. At first it felt like he was just OMGUSing me out of surprise, but he's stuck with it and not done much else, which is quite bad. Under no pressure, he fails to even engage in the thread beyond one-liners and calling me/snb scum, so the possibility exists that he is just lurky mafia riding off the back of everyone calling him likely-town in response to my case on him.

Cool beans. Guess you found a way to fabricate a reason to push me again. gj.

I dunno how else you expect me to engage in the thread apart from pushing my primary scumreads, which are you and snb.


And I don't OMGUS people out of surprise. That's just straight bs and I dunno where you got that shit.
It's just easier for me to read people on which basis they are trying to attack me, and I can't reconcile your basis with a town mindset. So you're scum. It's real easy.

I don't need to do much else, I already found two scum, and I'll seriously look for more once I get those lynched.
Starting with you.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 21:50 GMT
#1573
On March 29 2013 06:48 sinani206 wrote:
Hapa, please stop encouraging people to post vital information at night time. We have 48 hours to discuss the next lynch.

Sure let's not talk, that'll catch them scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#1591
Oh hey I can lynch both scum.

Thanks Palmar, you a bro.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 22:05 GMT
#1596
On March 29 2013 06:59 Keirathi wrote:
There's just one little nagging thing that makes me question my read: why did he, as scum, come in attacking me+cora? If he's scum, he knows that we are (at least, very very very likely that we are) telling the truth. And thread sentiment is that we are probably town. So why is he attacking us? That feels more like townie paranoia than idiot scum.

First time I rolled scum I attacked blueclaims like shit.

Then I was real sad nobody wanted to lynch them for me.

Meaningless imo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 22:12 GMT
#1606
On March 29 2013 03:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
OO is almost certainly town.

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 23:06 GMT
#1646
oh yeah lets lynch marv, shall we.

vote n stuff.
Only mine is actually in voting thread.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 29 2013 12:30 GMT
#1708
On March 29 2013 17:12 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
why is hapa pushing marv over me when he said I am in the "kill it with fire" category>

sense, it makes none

That's not what's happening, but at this point I'm used to you bullshitting. So, go on.


On March 29 2013 20:17 Acrofales wrote:
In other news, Rayn probably scum. I have no time to explain and am posting from my iPad and will be utnil Sunday (away for Easter weekend). Kill Sinani and Smurf before him anyway.

Probably true maybe. Who knows, maybe he'll be nice and get himself modkilled.


Anyways I'm also out today and will also be out tomorrow and inbetween need to sleep so I'm not gonna post much either. have fun all.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 29 2013 12:30 GMT
#1709
On March 29 2013 21:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 20:17 Acrofales wrote:
In other news, Rayn probably scum. I have no time to explain and am posting from my iPad and will be utnil Sunday (away for Easter weekend). Kill Sinani and Smurf before him anyway.

Probably true maybe. Who knows, maybe he'll be nice and get himself modkilled.

Or not...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 29 2013 23:37 GMT
#1843
Even I stopped pushing snb after his not-so-softclaim.

And I missed the mason claim business for, like, 2 days straight.

Even I.

There's literally no excuse.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 29 2013 23:40 GMT
#1846
marv I'd like to officially invite you to join ego mini mafia once it goes up.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:19 GMT
#1979
On March 30 2013 20:09 ObviousOne wrote:
Lol
I'm re-reading from after the Nisani lynch to see what sticks out to me so I'll get back to it eventually.

Where in the sweet tits is Dandel?

I'm afk a lot cause it's easter weekend. Pretty sure I already said so.

was out with friends yesterday, am working today for like 20 hours straight, starting now.

Depending on how busy this shit is I might post a bit later, don't count on it tho. I will probably get around to reading the thread, there's not much there.

Luckily lynching smurf will hard-confirm me town beyond any doubt, so I don't even need to spam the thread, which is cool cause I don't have the time to do that. Funny how that works out. Cheers.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#1981
On March 30 2013 21:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 30 2013 20:09 ObviousOne wrote:
Lol
I'm re-reading from after the Nisani lynch to see what sticks out to me so I'll get back to it eventually.

Where in the sweet tits is Dandel?

I'm afk a lot cause it's easter weekend. Pretty sure I already said so.

was out with friends yesterday, am working today for like 20 hours straight, starting now.

Depending on how busy this shit is I might post a bit later, don't count on it tho. I will probably get around to reading the thread, there's not much there.

Luckily lynching smurf will hard-confirm me town beyond any doubt, so I don't even need to spam the thread, which is cool cause I don't have the time to do that. Funny how that works out. Cheers.


So it doesnt actually matter what smurf flips?

Explain this cool way of confirming yourself as town.

Also double lynch today, DO YOU STILL WANT TO LYNCH MARV?

Sure it matters.
He's gonna flip scum.

Sure I want to. Not yet sure if there's a smarter/better lynch, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kill it with fire.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
9h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.