• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 22:20 GMT
#595
On March 27 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 07:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 27 2013 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
On March 27 2013 07:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 27 2013 07:06 marvellosity wrote:
Dandel, how are you so sure it's yamato?

does it matter?


Yes, because knowing it was yamato would help my read on him, but as it is I'm not sure in the slightest it's him. So if it is, I'd like to know how/why you think so.

It'd be an awesome opportunity to free yourself from the shackles of meta though.

You could be free.


I'm not looking on advice on how to play. Are you going to tell me or not?

That's not a good attitude bro.

You should always look to improve.


I guess that means I won't tell you. I only mentioned it because acro said something stupid about how he needs to know who smurfdude is to get a read - a ridiculous notion.

It's not really a meaningful topic to talk about - I think it's yam, that should be enough. Anything further is clutter.

You'll either take my "read" on his person as is, and if you don't, then you wouldn't if i explained it either.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 22:48 GMT
#606
On March 27 2013 07:35 Hapahauli wrote:
Btw, can we just end the "who is the smurf" stuff? It's the most pointless converation ever. I want to talk about scum-reads, and not htis crap.

That's what I'm saying.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 22:55 GMT
#610
So, about lynching smurf.

We should totally do it.
Sheep me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:31 GMT
#828
Okay CAN WE FUCKING LYNCH SMURF NOW

Dude is obvious scum. I dunno why there's like no votes on him. wtf.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:32 GMT
#830
Also I won't be around for the deadline, so if y'all could decide now that we indeed lynch yamato, that'd be rad.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:36 GMT
#832
Alternatively, I could also lynch snb with pleasure.

I'm fine with prpl too.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:36 GMT
#833
Seriously, snb.

What a scummer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:36 GMT
#834
On March 27 2013 21:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Alternatively, I could also lynch snb with pleasure.

I'm fine with prpl too.

I should add "BUT I'D PREFER SMURF OR SNB"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:37 GMT
#835
On March 27 2013 21:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 21:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Alternatively, I could also lynch snb with pleasure.

I'm fine with prpl too.

I should add "BUT I'D PREFER SMURF OR SNB"

else it might sound confusing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:45 GMT
#838
On March 27 2013 21:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 21:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 20:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 20:26 Palmar wrote:
Strange the shot didn't get claimed huh?

I'd imagine both factions would want to take credit for the kill, seeing as I was putting pressure on Grack. Since no one claimed the shot I'm going to assume it's a scum-shot. I don't think any townie would be this stupid, and there is a clear scum motivation to shooting Grack.


Which is?

A townie motivation would be to use this lynch to lynch someone else instead of Grack and cause more discussion bla bla.

Scum motivation would be to cause confusion? I dont know, please elaborate


Grack was the preliminary lynch, rarely does the person put under pressure on day 1 actually end up on the chopping block. I could give you multiple examples of this. There is no proper townie motivation to shoot the dude who gets put under pressure early in the game.


So you didnt think he was scum?
You dont sound like you were gonna push Grack today.

Now who would you lynch after that weird nk?

And yeah with anonymous vig, scum probably shot but thats not really the point.


No no, at the time I thought Grack was scum, or he was my best read. But I also re-evaluate the actual lynch on the second half of day 2 every time I play. Again, if you want me to I can point you to multiple instances of this.


Lol meta eh?

So do you want to push Dandel Ion's target today? Or someone else?


I haven't decided.

Why are all the influential people so tightfisted with their reads. WHY? ??? ??
Dandel Ion, im sorry this doesnt include you. Or me. Or anyone except palmar and marv

I wish I was influential.. Then people would actually vote scum-mato.

And usually it just means that they don't have any. Super ez to just say e.g. "I HAVE A READ ON KEIRATHI!" and then not say what read it is so it sounds like you have a read when you really don't. pro plays.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:46 GMT
#839
btw I have tons of great and incredibly correct speculation about the grack daydeath.

But I won't tell anybody.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:46 GMT
#840
Now vote smurf.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:55 GMT
#843
On March 27 2013 21:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 21:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Alternatively, I could also lynch snb with pleasure.

I'm fine with prpl too.

No longer think Marv is scum? Explain.

It's still the truth that trying to lynch marv d1 is a futile effort because of the fanboy hordes. Not much changed there.
As I already said, I won't be around the ~5 hours leading up to the lynch, so even if I wanted to push him, I couldn't.

Whatcha thinking bout snb?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 12:59 GMT
#845
Also I'm glad I didn't share my awesome daydeath spec.

Acro, why are you pushing Palmar for being "insincere" or w/e, when you see yourself that it would be a really damn bad shot for scum to take, and the explaination for palmar shooting him pretty much only make sense from a town-palm standpoint.
You're blu hunting for no reason. If he did it and wanted to claim, he would have. If you (apparantly) think he's blu, what's the rationale in calling him out on it?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 13:11 GMT
#849
marv tell me why you think snb is town.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 13:16 GMT
#853
On March 27 2013 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 22:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
marv tell me why you think snb is town.


I don't particularly

You call his early case scumbait. No sense scumbaiting as scum, is there.

In case you get all hairsplitting on me now, because you can't converse like a normal human being, let me ask differently: Why don't you think he's scum?
cuz he totally is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 13:27 GMT
#862
On March 27 2013 22:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 21:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Alternatively, I could also lynch snb with pleasure.

I'm fine with prpl too.

No longer think Marv is scum? Explain.

It's still the truth that trying to lynch marv d1 is a futile effort because of the fanboy hordes. Not much changed there.
As I already said, I won't be around the ~5 hours leading up to the lynch, so even if I wanted to push him, I couldn't.

Whatcha thinking bout snb?

I think that SnB qualified his meta quite well:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 23:34 strongandbig wrote:
On March 26 2013 14:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 26 2013 14:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 26 2013 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dudes.

Why are you ignoring SnB's horrible case on Prp?

##Vote: strongandbig


What makes it scummy as opposed to a stupid townie thing?


Because it was stupid and SnB isnt stupid.

Like somethings you can brush away by saying that this dude is dumb, but some you cant.

It looked like he wanted to try and mislynch prp and now its gone HORRIBLY WRONG.
So he disappears.

Insertsmurfhere is not scum I think although dandel is null for me.
(YAY RANDOM READS OUTTA NOWHERE)

So oats I'm glad you think I'm smart. I'm pretty good at atomic physics, it's true. Seven years ago I also got 36/36 on the ACT and 1600 on the real part of the SAT (fucking writing section). So okay suppose I'm smart.

Do you really think that means I can't make a bad case? Or that I can't think a case is good for reasons that other people disagree with? If you really want me to I can point you to past games where I've made cases that everyone else said were bad. I was town in those games. When I'm sum I don't make bad cases, I just don't make cases.

Do you really think I was settin up to "try to push a prplhz lynch" singlehandedly, in a game with people who have much more "mafia rep" than I do, and who have much more time to put in than I have? That doesn't sound like a "smart" thing to do.

(Pro tip if you look in my filter you can even find out what I was actually doing and why! Treasure hunt!)


While knowing his meta can mean he is changing his meta, as scum he has always been completely disengaged (except WLIIA where he played a pretty damned good scum game). So far I'm not getting that feeling from his filter.

Also regarding Smurf: I have no fucking clue what to say about Smurf at the moment. I thought his case on you was terrible, and it could be terrible scummy. However, he has continued to prove that he has no fucking clue on how to play this game. Does that make him scum? I don't know. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon, but for the moment:

et tu, brute

Fine, we'll lynch Nisani today and worry about Marv tomorrow.

I don't understand where you're going with your meta town(?) read on snb.

Protip: He ISN'T making any cases - not even really bad ones.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 13:31 GMT
#867
On March 27 2013 22:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 22:25 Acrofales wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 21:51 Acrofales wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Acro, I need you to explain something for me. This in particular.

On March 27 2013 05:08 Acrofales wrote:

There are a bunch of people I think could be scum as well. Cora, Sinani and OO are currently vying for second spot. I just looked over OO's town meta in Fruity and LX and it is very different from his play this game. Far more engaged and discussing things with people, less over-analysing and vague reads.


I played in Fruity and Obvious made a grand total of about 10 posts on Day 1 there. Most of them trolling in a nonsensical fashion and in fact not engaging with people at all. I also found him scummy in LX on Day 1 (OO can verify this). You seem to be asserting the opposite, why?

Like... what the hell am I reading. You are defending Marv based on a meta read that he DIRECTLY contradicts. You can see Marv thinking this game is more similar because OO is more active here, when his OWN impression of Fruity was that OO was an inactive, unengaged troll.


Marv was questioning your meta read on OO from fruity and LX

Marv saw uninterested, scummy looking OO from Fruity and LX
You didnt.

He wanted to know where you are coming from, because he didnt see what you saw on day 1 of those games.


1. That's not what I asked.
2. You're not who I asked.
3. You haven't said what you think of Marv.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BOTHER MAKING THIS POST?


A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 13:35 GMT
#870
Since we're now 15, we only need 8 people to lynch, correct?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 27 2013 14:44 GMT
#894
On March 27 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 23:36 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 27 2013 23:21 Palmar wrote:
I can fight my own battles marv.

Oats, you're smarter than this. The shot was a scumshot, any townie would claim it by now. I doubt we have a multi-shot day-vig that also happens to be retarded enough to shoot early day 1.

So assume I'm scum, and explain to me the thought process behind the shot. I could've probably ridden the Grack lynch out the day as scum, and all this does is cast doubt on me as someone got shot based on an early read by me.

So the only logical scenario where I'm scum is that some random townie decided to test my read and proceed to not claim the shot.

Dudes are stupid in mafia, shit happens.

If you were a JOAT with a dayvig and you wanted to kill Grack.(I have extra info ^_^)
WHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WOULD YOU CLAIM??

If you are scum with anonymous dayvig, WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT LYNCHBAIT INSTEAD OF MARV.
WHAT THE FUCK PALMAR.

WHY IS YOUR DEFENSE HINGING ON THE GRACK SHOT.


actually sure, that works. I forget that while a multi-shot day vig is OP a joat could work.

Whatever guess I'm scum in your eyes then. But who cares really.

Can you tell us how to proceed?


By lynching you, and by SnB answering my question and not being a dick.
Mostly SnB answering my question.
I dont like dickish behaviour.
grr.


You don't actually have to lynch me if you want me dead, that's a completely different issue.

Assume you cannot get me lynched, or well... since you cannot get my lynched, who else should we go after?

Why you gotta be so mean.

The problem is that I dont really have any strong scummy opinions on anyone else.

Now that I think about it, Acro in Personality was a lot more 'flowy'(went with the flow) than here so I dont really think he is scum even if he is rude.

Nisani seems like lynchbait/noob scum, do you want to try and change my mind?
Prp is town.

Umm.
yeah.

how about we lynch marv then.
he real rude and dickish always.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
9h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.