• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:33 GMT
#4239
On March 18 2013 10:29 marvellosity wrote:
btw Hiro. if you're actually mafia and DP is the stupidest town alive

i will not be congratulating you post-game


Doomed to be an idiot according to marv for the rest of my mafia days.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:36 GMT
#4246
On March 18 2013 10:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
actually the most inresting thing about that comment from DP is that he's basically accepting Hiro is town. hmm.


Yep because as YOU YOURSELF stated there is no reason for scum hiro to fake claim at that point in time and it also didn;t read like a mafia claim because it wasn't polished at all and looks kind of bad. Mafia claims are going to be spot on really well crafted things. This wasn't


therefore we should kill vivax. there are a bunch of players who are likely frame targets. crossfire, stutters, sloosh, DP, Vivax, risk, prplhz

and you're arguing there's a high likelihood vivax gets framed?

no, with that many players who are lynchable, the chances are very very low that vivax gets framed. possible, but maybe 15%


Not worth the risk at LYLO. But you won't listen to me.


IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF LYNCHING A REDCHECK AT LYLO

am i hearing this right?!?!?!?!?!?


It's not worth lynching a red check with a confirmed framer in the game when that check is the most likely to have been framed. I don't want to risk the entire game on it. also I am pretty sure you are scum and Vivax is town and the fact you are pushing it so hard makes me even more sure that lynching you is the best option. But you are not going to agree with me because you are scum so I am going to disengage with you once again so you can't crap all over the thread like you did with foolishness.

What confirmed framer?


To be fair the framer is only confirmed if you think I am town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:37 GMT
#4247
and only ACTUALLY confirmed to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:44 GMT
#4253
On March 18 2013 10:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
actually the most inresting thing about that comment from DP is that he's basically accepting Hiro is town. hmm.


Yep because as YOU YOURSELF stated there is no reason for scum hiro to fake claim at that point in time and it also didn;t read like a mafia claim because it wasn't polished at all and looks kind of bad. Mafia claims are going to be spot on really well crafted things. This wasn't


therefore we should kill vivax. there are a bunch of players who are likely frame targets. crossfire, stutters, sloosh, DP, Vivax, risk, prplhz

and you're arguing there's a high likelihood vivax gets framed?

no, with that many players who are lynchable, the chances are very very low that vivax gets framed. possible, but maybe 15%


Not worth the risk at LYLO. But you won't listen to me.


IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF LYNCHING A REDCHECK AT LYLO

am i hearing this right?!?!?!?!?!?


It's not worth lynching a red check with a confirmed framer in the game when that check is the most likely to have been framed. I don't want to risk the entire game on it. also I am pretty sure you are scum and Vivax is town and the fact you are pushing it so hard makes me even more sure that lynching you is the best option. But you are not going to agree with me because you are scum so I am going to disengage with you once again so you can't crap all over the thread like you did with foolishness.

What confirmed framer?


To be fair the framer is only confirmed if you think I am town.


let's have a sensible conversation DP. When there are literally about 7 players who are very likely to be checked (i listed them earlier), why do you think it's a bad idea to distrust a redcheck when the percentages are very high?


Because the red check is the exact opposite to my reads. and you are pushing it really hard. So my biggest scum read is pushing his largest detractor with a red check that could be unreliable. super hard. even though hero 'could' be scum or vivax could have been framed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:44 GMT
#4254
at lylo. It's not worth the risk IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:46 GMT
#4257
On March 18 2013 10:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Yep because as YOU YOURSELF stated there is no reason for scum hiro to fake claim at that point in time and it also didn;t read like a mafia claim because it wasn't polished at all and looks kind of bad. Mafia claims are going to be spot on really well crafted things. This wasn't


therefore we should kill vivax. there are a bunch of players who are likely frame targets. crossfire, stutters, sloosh, DP, Vivax, risk, prplhz

and you're arguing there's a high likelihood vivax gets framed?

no, with that many players who are lynchable, the chances are very very low that vivax gets framed. possible, but maybe 15%


Not worth the risk at LYLO. But you won't listen to me.


IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF LYNCHING A REDCHECK AT LYLO

am i hearing this right?!?!?!?!?!?


It's not worth lynching a red check with a confirmed framer in the game when that check is the most likely to have been framed. I don't want to risk the entire game on it. also I am pretty sure you are scum and Vivax is town and the fact you are pushing it so hard makes me even more sure that lynching you is the best option. But you are not going to agree with me because you are scum so I am going to disengage with you once again so you can't crap all over the thread like you did with foolishness.

What confirmed framer?


To be fair the framer is only confirmed if you think I am town.


let's have a sensible conversation DP. When there are literally about 7 players who are very likely to be checked (i listed them earlier), why do you think it's a bad idea to distrust a redcheck when the percentages are very high?


Because the red check is the exact opposite to my reads. and you are pushing it really hard. So my biggest scum read is pushing his largest detractor with a red check that could be unreliable. super hard. even though hero 'could' be scum or vivax could have been framed.


na, you sounded pretty convinced Hiro was town, you even went with the exact same reasoning i went with. whether i'm pushing it or not is irrelevant.

also you've never given any sort of strong read on vivax. you're bullshitting hard.


LOL vivax has pushed you hard all game. If you are both scum I will vomit. Seriously you and vivax just can't be the same alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:47 GMT
#4258
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:49 GMT
#4260
On March 18 2013 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.


"my argument has been crushed so i'm going away now"


Whatever makes you feel better marv. When this is all over I will be content that I wasn't cowed by your scum play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:52 GMT
#4264
On March 18 2013 10:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.


"my argument has been crushed so i'm going away now"


Whatever makes you feel better marv. When this is all over I will be content that I wasn't cowed by your scum play.


you're still running away from an argument you can't counter...


we will just repeat ourselves ad nauseum and crap up the thread. It is pointless and anti town. I won;t convince you. YOu won't convince me. We are done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 02:39 GMT
#4292
On March 18 2013 11:36 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 11:32 Stutters695 wrote:
This is more nerve wracking than being endgamed in YANMM.

Im nervous about why Oatsmaster vote on sl0osh counts as zero..

& this power vivax holds, which may get marv lynched

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 11:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Day 3

Marvellosity (5): yamato77. vivax, slOosh, austinmcc, DarthPunk, Stutters695

DarthPunk (1): marvellosity, risk.nuke

Crossfire99 (0): Acrofales, Acrofales

Vivax (7): HiroPro, Crossfire99, Mocsta, prplhz, Acrofales, Stutters695, marvellosity, Acrofales, Stutters695

SlOosh (0): Oatsmaster

Less than 1 hour remains in the cycle


Yam, sl0osh, austinmcc, DarthPunk... you fuckers need to get off Marv and onto Vivax like NOW!


Why would I do that when I think marv is scum and Vivax is town? Honestly, you have all been duped by scum marv and should feel bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 02:44 GMT
#4294
On March 18 2013 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 11:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 11:36 Mocsta wrote:
On March 18 2013 11:32 Stutters695 wrote:
This is more nerve wracking than being endgamed in YANMM.

Im nervous about why Oatsmaster vote on sl0osh counts as zero..

& this power vivax holds, which may get marv lynched

On March 18 2013 11:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Day 3

Marvellosity (5): yamato77. vivax, slOosh, austinmcc, DarthPunk, Stutters695

DarthPunk (1): marvellosity, risk.nuke

Crossfire99 (0): Acrofales, Acrofales

Vivax (7): HiroPro, Crossfire99, Mocsta, prplhz, Acrofales, Stutters695, marvellosity, Acrofales, Stutters695

SlOosh (0): Oatsmaster

Less than 1 hour remains in the cycle


Yam, sl0osh, austinmcc, DarthPunk... you fuckers need to get off Marv and onto Vivax like NOW!


Why would I do that when I think marv is scum and Vivax is town? Honestly, you have all been duped by scum marv and should feel bad.
I can understand you not switching over cos you would rather vote town than scum... you SCUM

Consolidate Vivax today, or feel the wrath of town next cycle!


Your an idiot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 02:44 GMT
#4295
*you're
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:04 GMT
#4306
GG marv. SMH.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:04 GMT
#4307
So hiro lied about Vivax then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:06 GMT
#4311
On March 18 2013 12:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 12:04 DarthPunk wrote:
So hiro lied about Vivax then?

He knew he was toad, so definitely has some ability that worked.


Like a rolecop? can we please lynch marv and hiro and stop being retarded if we have not lost already.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:06 GMT
#4312
On March 18 2013 12:05 HiroPro wrote:
i didnt lie about anything. vivax must have been framed.



Oh. He COULDN:T POSSIBLY BE FRAMED COULD HE????!?!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:07 GMT
#4313
seriously. this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 03:49 GMT
#4322
On March 18 2013 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
huuuuuh.

Why did you guys not assume that Vivax was framed and lynch sure mafia slOosh.

Lookie now, he was not involved at all during the shitstorm where Vivax got lynched.
WTF dudes you dun goofed.


I did that. Mafia marv and his pals flamed me away for even daring to suggest such a thing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 04:21 GMT
#4328
On March 18 2013 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 12:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
huuuuuh.

Why did you guys not assume that Vivax was framed and lynch sure mafia slOosh.

Lookie now, he was not involved at all during the shitstorm where Vivax got lynched.
WTF dudes you dun goofed.


I did that. Mafia marv and his pals flamed me away for even daring to suggest such a thing.


No, you thought sloosh was town cause 'meta'. K.

Also you didnt actually push it, you went framed? Nobody listening? k.


I said he could have been framed and not to risk it. No one listened and you are not reading now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 04:22 GMT
#4329
On March 18 2013 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
You know whats the best part about a big game? There is more than 1 scum. :o
So we dont actually have to lynch marv.

MOCSTA YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!>
WE LYNCH SLOOSH REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT MARV IS ALIVE.

good show.


Sloosh is town and your an idiot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 160
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4981
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE64
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 12m
Online Event
9h 12m
FEL
14h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.