• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXIV - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 00:12 GMT
#836
Im gonna take a big break form the game and go back to work.

Im pissed off at myself for letting this happen; and need a fresh mind.

Iw oudl appreciate if someone else can lead the discussions tonight (other than ask who the JK is, assuming Omni is not lying)

I wonder when we know if TeMiL is being replaced too?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 01:09 GMT
#842
I dunno Omni.. All I know is: there is [3] confirmed innocent

Im fuckn scared of the TeMiL replacement..

TeMiL = town
+ Show Spoiler +

if TeMiL replaced
2 scum : 4 town

Day3 starts; 2 scum : 3 town = MYLO



TeMiL = scum
+ Show Spoiler +

if TeMiL replaced
2 scum : 4 town

Day 3 starts; 2 scum : 3 town = MYLO





Sylencia.. I am going to treat you as confirmed town. Your approach this game has been very pragmatic and consistent.
[If you are scum.. fucking well done.. i tip my hat to you]

zarepath.. Confirmed town

Mocsta.. say what you want about me listing myself.. but I know I am town and I have been consistent in my play through the game. In hindsight I wish I asked more questions than pushed agenda.. but.. I made a decision based on the lack of discussion.




Remaining players (jampidampi, OmniEulogy, Oatsmaster)

The problem I have is.. with a confirmed cop
There are 2 game setups
(1 scum, 1RB; JK, Cop, 5 VT) or
(2 scum ; JK, 6 VT)


Oatsmaster is going to take at least 3 hrs to catch up; so

we need jampidampi & OmniEulogy re-evaluted.

I would focus first on OmniEulogy and whether he can be removed from the equation.

I agree its a risk to just assume Sylencia and me are town.. But no matter what, we are in MYLO Day3.. We have to heed Spags words and take a risk

@zarepath; you did solid research of Spags play.. may I ask you do the same for OmniEulogy.

Sylencia already built a case (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091&currentpage=36#706)

I would like your thoughts on this.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 01:41 GMT
#847
I think I did a freudian slip when writing that.. as in.. was thinking of diff scenario whilst writing about another.. so prob a typo or whatever..

anyways

You admitted yesterday, the case on jampidampi was full of statements that were brought together using assumptions (potentially biased).

jampidampi only additional contribution was to make case 2.0 on me.... do you see merit in upgrading your jampi case to 2.0, and removing any confirmation bias?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 01:55 GMT
#848
TeMiL = town

if TeMiL NOT replaced
2 scum : 3 town

Day3 starts; 2 scum : 2 town = Insta loss


TeMiL = scum

if TeMiL replaced
1 scum : 4 town

Day 3 starts; 1 scum : 3 town = MYLO


Mod.. if my maths are right, if TeMiL was town and we can't find a replacement, the game is over...
(1) is there a deadline to find a replacement
&
(2) if there is a deadline (say 12hrs for example).. and there is no replacement, and TeMiL was town, can we just end the game prematurely?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 03:42 GMT
#850
Looks like everyone left are active during my night time.. (i.e. not now)

I personally have read through the filters of Sylencia and OmniEulogy and come to a conclusion.

I will prob pop back into the thread in 8hrs, hopefully there will be people to discuss this further.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 06:01 GMT
#853
On January 08 2013 14:25 jampidampi wrote:
(1)As for my actions on Mocsta, I tried to put myself in the shoes of a town Mocsta, but did not find reasons as to why he would not answear my question.

(2)If Mocsta had made some fair points as to what flipped his opinion on you, I would propably not have though of him as scum.


(1) I didn't answer because you are not in a position to be questioning others.. It is you who needs to be answering questions.

If you need.. i can search for multiple questions directed at you, none of which you have answered in recent times.

The most recent, being from Sylencia.


(2) I have my thoughts on OmniEulogy; and plan to share later, when others are on the forum.

Again, I do not think with your current town credibility, you are in a position to demand answers to your questions; in particular when you do not answer questions directed at you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 13:54 GMT
#855
Im goign to bed soon..

only reason i asked was.. Omni was 50/50 to spag.

So his 3 choices for mafia were based on (jampi, temil, OE).

OE could be cleared if JK opened his mouth.. but i assume.. they would wait till Day3 to say anything (otherwise will be shot night 2).



This is all assuming we get a replacement for TeMiL... if TeMiL is town and no replacement.. the game is over
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 22:08 GMT
#858
jampidamp..

just woke up.. look.. theres 2 hrs to the deadline, and so far, no replacement.

if town surives into day3, and im alive, i will answer you.
but, dont even know if the game will continue.. so.. im not going to bother with 2 hrs left.

look, thanks for donig a post-by-post of me, im sure it would have taken a while... prob was a waste of time in the end, but what can ya do.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 08 2013 22:12 GMT
#859
Last post for Night2.

hey guys.. i don't think a town player would have been so tunnel minded as jampidampi during the Day 2/Night 2 events.. so its obvious he is scum... if somehow this game till goes on, might as when vote him out Day2. [There were some major events happening Day 2, and he did not contribute at all, instead, claiming to spend the whole day making a case on me.. thats real effective scum hunting right there...)

I have my thoughts on between Omni/TeMiL.. but dont want to bulid association cases.. so.. take out jampi first...
then if a JK can step up, I guess Omni is innocent, and if a JK doesn't step up.. Omni will need to be scrutinised..

Good luck.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:04 GMT
#866

SWEET
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:04 GMT
#867
ok

##vote: jampidampi
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:04 GMT
#868
yep.. i thought u were the JK omni

good kill by them
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:05 GMT
#870
hmmm
so its sylencia or jampi.


@zarepath.. u commented on sylencia being fishy before.. what are your thoughts now?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:11 GMT
#871
GG Omni
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:16 GMT
#872
Omni.. i appreciate you calling me strong (same goes to cora).. but.. the feedback im getting doesnt agree.. so .... i think its just i have a style that dominates this low feedback forum (newbie games).. but happens in the non-newbie.. i shall sink massively.. who knows.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 00:25 GMT
#873
OK Guys.. there are now 2 confirmed townies.....

Omni targeted me and the kill happened (TeMiL was dead, so couldnt put an action in.. thus.. only 1 mafia existed for kill)
and
zarepath is cop confirmed.

its officially a toss up between Sylencia/jampidampi

The count is 3:1; and are in MYLO.

@zarepath.. i know I already asked.. but now that you know I AM CONFIRMED town.

can you please share your thoughts on Sylencia vs jampidampi

@jampi
You have spent an entire Day2/Night2.. working on a case on me.. I am not CONFIRMED town.
zarepath is confirmed town.

Please make your case on Sylencia, for zarepath and myself to consider.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 01:41 GMT
#875
@Sylencia; @jampidampi

To prove, I am seriously giving consideration to which of you two is mafia.

I present to jampidampi the following Olive Branch.

##Unvote: jampidampi
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 02:40 GMT
#877
I did not get roleblocked.

BUT.. NK >> JK power

and scum RB >>JK Power

I know this. because last game I was the JK.. and was aggressive like Omni and tried to block the kill.. then act as a medic..

anyways.. now that I know Omni breadcrumb was from Night 1.. I can understand why he was RB'd.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 03:09 GMT
#880
I took the coaches advice and re-evaluated.

I actually have questions for you both... but will be patient and wait for jampi to come back to what you said.

zare prob wont be here for 10-12hrs..i hope he votes with me, 2-2 split will do us no good.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2013 04:03 GMT
#881
EBWOP:

I decided to re-evaluate my reads on Sylencia and jampidampi.

I noticed peculiarities that about both of you, that I think is worth addressing.


Before, issuing my questions, I will be patient and wait for jampidampi to come back.

@jampidampi.. 4hrs has expired since the Night2 action. I know that you have typically made posts around this time.
So I am going to give you a full 8hrs from now to respond that you have acknowledged what has been put forth post-Night2.
I dont care right now if you are working on a case.. what i need to know now is that you are present among us.

If you do not post acknowledgement, and statement of intentions within the next 12 hrs I will have no choice but to lay my vote down your name. The justification being that
(1) I know from timestamps, you typically post around this time.
(2) Giving how critical we are with numbers.. there is no way you would not have shown activity. Lack of activity this stage of the game = scum play.

In your time, it would be 2am.. I am goign to give you to 8pm your time to respond....
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings168
SHIN 120
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 120
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69229
Calm 11446
Rain 2455
Bisu 1766
FanTaSy 810
Stork 606
Shuttle 563
soO 500
Rush 298
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
Soma 235
Snow 213
Last 169
Light 107
Mind 95
Pusan 70
Sea.KH 65
Sharp 63
hero 49
ToSsGirL 41
Free 36
Bale 36
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
HiyA 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
gofns34346
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax286
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 9m
OSC
10h 9m
Replay Cast
10h 9m
OSC
23h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.