• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12787 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXIV - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 16:52 GMT
#725
Sylencia.. sorry to step in.

But i would word jampidampi as the easier lynch of the 2 mafia as well.

I have had very strong suspicions of the 2nd mafia.. but have been trying to keep pressure on only 1 player, to avoid association cases.

my problem, and something that needs to be evaluated is zarepath.
His hawking/lurking is very over the top.. and though he added justification for swapping votes.. *ANYBODY* can write rational after the event (and with 1 day to pass through the coaches, it can be refined to sound like town)

So I am confused with how to handle zarepath... what do you think?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:02 GMT
#727
On January 08 2013 01:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am going to bed. My preferred candidates are Omni, Zare, and TeMiL, and I will settle for any of them. I'll try and get up in three hours so I can influence the lynch if it is not going the way I intend. I have certain changes to my plan if particular events happen.

On January 08 2013 01:00 Spaghetticus wrote:
I could be persuaded to vote for:

- TeMiL
- OmniEulogy
- JampiDampi
- ZarePath


Dont forget you said you could be persuaded for jampidampi
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:18 GMT
#730
Awesome work zarepath.

I share the same sentiments... if you read my Night1 last will...http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091&currentpage=28#552)
most of my requests were for people to follow up on Spaghetticus.

I thank you for doing this; it covers a lot of the points I had in my head.

HOWEVER,

It is critical town bands together their vote. With a majority of 4 votes, jampidampi will be guaranteed lynch. We need you to join our vote.

(Aside) If JK is around, they can block Spag; and game is over. (Or in the words of ?scum? Closed out)

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:27 GMT
#731
[General Musing]
For me.. Spag has always been #1 but i was worried about securing the votes to push.

Now that zarepath has voted Spag.

Are we certain of zarepath vs jampi?

I guess in favour of zarepath.
Spag has been OK to vote him & has tried to save jampi

I guess in favour of jampi
zarepath did provide his vote swaps more than 24hrs later.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:34 GMT
#733
Good work Omni.

I can definitely appreciate the time it goes into making these cases.

A few connections are biasd, but overall; its about the flow, and you definitely described in detail the flow of jampi (or should we say.. the lack of anything meaningful)

Well done.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:43 GMT
#734
Sylencia.. I need to play devils advocate here and run a few scenarios, to see if we have missed anything.

I am sorry but this is mainly association cases.,

For me Spag is guaranteed scum; zarepath has done a better job than i would have done and highlighting the slips etc.

If Spag is scum.. i just cant see Omni being scum.

because.. its pointless having 2 active mafia..so for the active role, it was between spag/omni.
For Day1 lynch I chose omni.. but now I am firm on Spag.
You unvoted Omni, so i suppose you can agree with this logic.


If we consider mafia #2.. makes sense to be a lurker.
prime candidates are
zarepath, jampidampi, TeMiL

spag has constantly pushed to protect jampi, and vote TeMiL (day2)..
Considering Spag voted TeMiL day 1.. i cant see TeMiL being mafia.. a day1 bus is just too early.

So TeMiL is cleared as innocent due to association with Spag.


as for zarepath.. it could be a good play to bus spag.. he knows i have been onto him, i have telegraphed my read on Spag for a while in the thread now.

zarepath has been absent enough to fly under teh radar, and has white knighted me as well (the whole imitate my vote thing).
So I can see zarepath being a very intelligent end game scum gambit.


The problem is jampi..
why would spag keep trying to protect jampi.. thus, we get to WIFOM.
maybe spag protected him, SO WE WOULD VOTE JAMPI by association...
or maybe spag protected jampi to keep the team alive..

What Omni has poitned out with jampi is spot on... the question is.. is the likelihood of zarepath being scum high enough; to vote Spag.. and just deal with jampi/zarepath in Day 3?

Or do we just stay with jampi
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 17:45 GMT
#735
Guys.. its 1.43am.

I am going to go to bed.

I am waking up @ 6:00am (lynch is @ 08:00)

I have put my thoughts above.. the options for vote are... jampi / spag / zarepath

I am comfortable maintaining the vote on jampi.. but if we want gaurantees of majority, i suppose we have to join forces with zarepath on Spag.

When I come back to teh thread.. it should give me enough time to get up to speed, and join which ever of those 3 is required.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 18:02 GMT
#741
The WIFOM is related to

why did Spag protect jampi.

was it because jampi is teammate
or because he was trying to setup jampi as teammate
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 18:03 GMT
#742
Look I agree.. and Omni agrees

we should change to Spag

sort out yourself/jampi on Day3.

the problem is.. Sylencia.

jampi has 3 votes now.. so to vote spag needs 4 votes to over take.

Thus.. i can vote spag now.. so can omni.. the question is whether sylencia will join in time to do the +1 vote to make it 4.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 18:07 GMT
#743
Either way.. zarepath

your welcome to comment why it would be jampi over you.

for now.. im going to bed.

like is aid before.. i will wake up 2hrs before and see the vote status quo.

Will add my vote where needed.

Night.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 21:47 GMT
#752
hmm. back.

was expecting more activity and potentially vote changes.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#753
On January 08 2013 06:20 Spaghetticus wrote:
I was deliberately excluding Zare, not Jamp. I would happily vote for Jamp but not Zare.


With his final words; Spag leaves us with WIFOM.

Now he says he was deliberately excluding zarepath; yet

when he left prior.. he writes this..
On January 08 2013 01:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am going to bed. My preferred candidates are Omni, Zare, and TeMiL, and I will settle for any of them. I'll try and get up in three hours so I can influence the lynch if it is not going the way I intend. I have certain changes to my plan if particular events happen.

There is no way a townie would act this way when under the gun; (i.e. confuse/complicate matters further)

Therefore Spag is now/was a firmer mafia than the remaining null players.

I suggest to use zarepath vote and bandwagon Spag.

##unvote
##vote: Spaghetticus
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:00 GMT
#754
On January 08 2013 06:04 OmniEulogy wrote:
He is playing the type of scum game I would attempt. At the same time he is playing the town game I would have liked to if I wasn't so passive-aggressive.

I wouldn't try to copy my playstyle.

The feedback Im getting in PMs is constantly slamming me.. (This game and last.)

Perhaps its a style that only works in smaller environments.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:40 GMT
#762
FARK... i have a 40min bus ride to decide what to do.

Let it be known, I am giving Spaghetticus defense serious thought.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:45 GMT
#765
On January 08 2013 07:14 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am cop. I checked Zarepath, and he was clean. My posturing around his lynch was just that. I did not want to have to explain why I was not voting for this incredibly scummy town.



##UNVOTE

Thought about it...

Re-Read and noticed this.

"I am cop. i checked zarepath"

Well. Spag.. you have doubted my intentions *ALL* game; you have attempted to associate my name and scum together all game, the same as you have done with OmniEulogy.

You can check zarepath case against you, for evidence.

So.. on the first night, if I was such a scare to you.. why would you check zarepath out of all people..
God cop play would have been to check me, if you thought I was leading the discussions.
and from your post history, it suggests you did think i was leading the discussoin.

THUS
##Vote:Spaghetticus

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:47 GMT
#767
Guys, we gotta do what the coaches keep telling me.

stopping using weak heuristics.

i.e.. I assumed 2 mafia wouldnt be actvie.

we have no evidence that states they woud or wouldnt.. so we cant use that as a method of deduction.

All the TeMiL jampi relationships are hypothetical.. if ew work with what we have... which is Spgahetticus filter.

its plagued all over.

lastly, his cop claim as i mentioned in the above post.. doesnt make sense.. why wouldnt he check me... we have been having digs at each other all game.... i would be instant choice...

this is a last minute desperation play
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:48 GMT
#768
heading to bus now.. so will only be able to type via phone (i.e. limited responses) and no quotes (too hard to delete irrelevent text)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 22:57 GMT
#774
This is my assumption. We in selection ?3. 1 jk only.
This is only a guess but i think it might be temil. He was the one who quoted growing in his role

mind u. That could mean anything


short story is i think spag claim is fake. I took a step back read it openly. Even unvoted so i wasnt biased in my head... The check on zarepath kust doesnt make sense it should have been me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 23:00 GMT
#776
Why release this now as well. Look what it has rwsulted in. We not firm on the vote

this is a clear attempt to derail votes.
If u put urself in cop shoes. His logic and play in general dowsnt add up.
I have enoughbrespwct for spag and hia game to know he wouldnt make these decisions as town
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 07 2013 23:05 GMT
#780
Omni. Ur point is valid. Im nit going to argue your opinion.

I ask of u 1 question.
If a case was made for me and i was seroously conaidered. Just because i say im cop. U will unvote?
Where in his filter doea he act like a cop.
He doesnt ecen offer a brwadcrumb for us
do i need to remind u chromatifally had breadcrimba for his rb role...
This all smells phony to me. What is your opinion with this context?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18986
Calm 2090
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 175
Mini 169
ZZZero.O 141
firebathero 76
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1552
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5105
Liquid`Hasu617
Other Games
summit1g8326
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1922
fl0m1308
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax216
IndyStarCraft 210
Livibee184
Mew2King59
ToD39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick947
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 27
• musti20045 2
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• blackmanpl 26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1401
• Shiphtur553
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Replay Cast
2h 7m
OSC
15h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.