On December 30 2012 14:21 gonzaw wrote:
Gg town.......i still dont know what happened past n1
Gg town.......i still dont know what happened past n1
Plot twist:
Neither do we!
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Keirathi
United States4679 Posts
On December 30 2012 14:21 gonzaw wrote: Gg town.......i still dont know what happened past n1 Plot twist: Neither do we! | ||
|
Keirathi
United States4679 Posts
![]() At least I've talked my way out of it both times, but man its frustrating! | ||
|
Keirathi
United States4679 Posts
On December 31 2012 05:55 Crossfire99 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 31 2012 05:53 Hassybaby wrote: On December 30 2012 16:54 GreYMisT wrote: Hassy wins the best invention award Best invention: steal role already in the game I'M APPLE GUYS I'm confused by your role. You made up Lucy completely on your own, right? How'd you get the Kaiba role then? I didn't see anything in the role that mentioned stealing someone else's role. It was one of his spirits, right? Let him make a copy of someone else. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Stork Shuttle soO Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|