• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 05:18 GMT
#1194
On May 08 2012 14:16 Katina wrote:
Did we not learn anything from gonzaw and Wiggles about feeding trolls?


and where have you been all day, miss?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 06:51 GMT
#1196
I agree that chaoser is a prime suspect and I regret that he didn't die today.

I've been pushing him for a while but the suspicion hasn't stuck because everyone is unsure on him.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 14:56 GMT
#1219
On May 08 2012 23:14 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
also, since it feels like I am virtually the only townie who cares about winning, I'd appreciate it if some of you stopped being lazy assholes and actually did something for a change.

I cannot be right about everything and I need different opinions in order to find scum. The game feels "too easy" because no one is doing anything, so there's an inherent bias in wanting to kill the people who are the most useless/anti town.

At this point since that's almost everyone I'm starting to go insanely paranoid.


"has total control and asks everyone to follow his plan"


How do I have total control when one jackass like Cephiro can essentially change the lynch however he sees fit?

Also, there's a reason people trust me with their votes. It's cause I've been right at least once and I appear town to them.


"bitches about people being lazy"


If people weren't lazy we would've won by now.


Word dude? You do realize that if you, syllo, and palmar are asking people to follow your plans and control knowing the votes and whatnot that most people are not going to do much and just follow along right? That when people have different opinions, you either don't listen to them or think they are scum? You reads of scum are literally people who disagreed with the palmar plan (MZ, Ace, BC, Me) and people who are lurking (sandro). You're blaming other people when it's your own goddamn fault in the first place.


Okay, let's see...

I only call people scum if their opinions differ from mine in a way that blatantly supports a scum agenda.

For example, saying that you believe cephiro + BC to be town over palmar + syllo, with the arguments you were using? Pretty fucking scummy, seeing as none of your reasons were valid and you're not retarded enough as town to normally believe the stuff you were saying.


The fact that sheth flipped green is disturbing but that just means that last night all three up for lynch were townies.


LOL what?! How the hell do you go from ONE flipping town to ALL being town?


Given how meapak responded (I'm not saving myself, I'm willing to die) and how he only survived because of Sheth (who flipped green), he's obviously green as well. So we had three greens up for lynch. I don't know who in your group is the one but I'm sure one of them is mafia, dude. Probably palmar.


So since sandro responded in essentially the same way, he's town too?

I guess all one has to do is give up when we try to lynch them, then we'll think they're town!

Man I can't fathom you'd think this garbage if you were town.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 14:58 GMT
#1220
On May 08 2012 23:50 chaoser wrote:
oh wait, so you're sure palmar isn't mafia? you're sure that ET isn't mafia? how? They haven't been lynched. The only one I've been wrong on is sheth, which you've been wrong on as well.
n does as well and not buy into palmar/syllo group.[/QUOTE]

I stopped here, since after reading this I realized the rest of it was just more bullshit.


On May 05 2012 12:15 chaoser wrote:
wow...i was wrong about BC/ceph v syllo/palmar...


good job scum, you're now on my ignore list as well.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:06 GMT
#1223
also for anyone who still doesn't believe chaoser is furthering his own agenda and not the agenda of town:

look at what he quoted Ace as saying. It refers to round A voting, as chaoser himself admits.

I have not tried to influence round A voting at all because I agreed with Ace that trying to do so would just put scum at an advantage. However, what did Ace have to say about round B voting? Well, not much. However, this post stands out:


On May 01 2012 13:16 Ace wrote:
I'm in the Minority? Deal with it people.

bugs, chaoser just tell me where to place my votes.


Ace supported a COOPERATIVE round B plan, since it's fucking common sense that town needs to work COOPERATIVELY with everyone on the SAME PAGE in order for us to kill scum.

Individual players have a huge amount of power in this setup, which makes it all the more important that the town works in unison. That's why I'm encouraging people to step up and it's also why chaoser's argument that a centralized town discourages players from actually playing the game is total rubbish.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:07 GMT
#1224
On May 09 2012 00:05 chaoser wrote:
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.


given that you still haven't coughed up a single case that you have promised for 3 days straight, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum and not town.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:10 GMT
#1227
On May 09 2012 00:08 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 00:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 09 2012 00:05 chaoser wrote:
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.


given that you still haven't coughed up a single case that you have promised for 3 days straight, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum and not town.


Isn't that what you said of Sheth and VE? Funny how they flipped town and both of them hated your little group.


they both worked against town. VE blew the only chance town had in 3 days to lynch sandro all because he wanted to be a rogue. His play was horrendous.

I mean think about it, his top two scumreads were me and Ace. Who gives a shit if he flipped town if his play was completely antitown the entire time?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:29 GMT
#1232
it's incredibly unlikely that chaoser + sandro + meapak are a scumteam together because they all voted the same on d1
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:30 GMT
#1233
it's far more likely, for example, that chaoser + cephiro are scum and were scum with BC.

The vote pattern fits and so does the in-thread behavior (and PM behavior as well)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 16:02 GMT
#1241
man I have to say that the post Cephiro made about "I ensured the BC lynch" is probably the most desperately poor attempt at getting town cred I've ever seen any scum make here.

It's so phenomenally bad that I can't believe the guy is still trying to play seriously. I guess it makes sense though, since it's practically 50/50 for him to be completely immune to town killing him.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 20:23 GMT
#1254
everyone who PMed me:

I'll answer you in an hour or two, I need to take a nap. then we will commence with the talkings. I am not willfully ignoring you all, just exhausted.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2012 00:31 GMT
#1268
Sandro do you still think meapak is scum given that Sheth flipped town?

How have your reads changed in light of the flip? Who should we kill then?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2012 03:19 GMT
#1270
holy shit THIRD TERM?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 11:05 GMT
#1741
Sorry to town; I died with a lot of information.

I literally did not give this information to anyone the night I died because up till the deadline I was unsure about the players I was PMing.

Originally I planned on giving the info to syllo+meapak+gonzaw but only ended up telling about half of it to syllo (i.e that chaoser was town)

When I died I hoped Meapak would realize why I didn't tell gonzaw anything in the last cycle; up till the day I died the vote patterns supported scum being between Palmar/Gonzaw/chaoser/Cephiro (not Wiggles as he had thought)

ET didn't fit the pattern I was looking for and I did not have much contact nor many thoughts on him from what I can remember. He played very well though, props to him especially.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 11:09 GMT
#1743
Also Cephiro ended up linking himself to chaoser not only in vote patterns in round B but fluked in round A as well.

That type of fluke happened with Wiggles only in round A. I think meapak highlighted that in our spreadsheet or perhaps he found Wiggles behaviorally scummy, I'm not really sure. However, Wiggles didn't fit properly with any team based on the combined information and thus could not possibly be scum to me. Sadly I didn't talk to him as much as I could or should have, but I had to talk to quite a few people.

I ignored my behavioral read of sloosh almost solely on the vote pattern analysis.

Sadly the only problem was that Cephiro chose to play in such a fashion that linked him incredibly hard to BC and chaoser. The round A fluke only worked in scum's favor as it tied Cephiro perfectly to that scumteam.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 11:14 GMT
#1744
On May 25 2012 20:08 Palmar wrote:
There was a reason I took the opportunity to shoot you and syllo simultaneously. I feared exactly the wrath of the other had only one died.


Yeah our knowledge of the setup was so minimal that I assumed if I gave syllo at least the more important half of my info (that I thought you were scum) and I died instead of him (I really didn't expect to die that night) that he could piece together the rest of it.

He wasn't agreeing with the things I was telling him so I was also more reluctant to tell him the other things. I speculated with him for a while and decided I'd rather not tell anyone else. I should've thought of the scumteams combining their shots, but it didn't occur to me that we could both die. You played that well.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 11:31 GMT
#1747
The inherent imbalance in multifaction play is volatility.

At some point into my last day I had 4/6 scum but the volatility of the game was increased further by the voting system. It rewarded idiots who wanted to make a point just to make a point. If mafia pisses off one townie then even if all the other townies consolidate their votes that single guy can end up screwing over the lynch.

That happened this game not once, not twice, but at least THREE times. That's unprecedented in a game of mafia for a single person to have that much power.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 20:35 GMT
#1765
fucking sandro invincible bastard lol

every time you didn't die a part of me died instead lol
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 22:09:28
May 25 2012 22:09 GMT
#1770
Was there even a circle this game?

For the most part when I was alive the only significant things I did were all with syllo.

e: and then later some stuff with meapak but less so
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 22:45 GMT
#1774
ah, I see.

well, very big thanks to Ver and Incognito for hosting the game!

thanks to the players for a mostly enjoyable experience.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.