• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 00:22 GMT
#520
On May 02 2012 09:20 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 09:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
and yet you've offered no alternative?

I like how your reasoning is "because he shouldn't die yet" and not "because I think VE is town."

you have no balls, scum.


Votes are used to keep someone alive no? Not voting is essentially lynching.

He is certainly not the towniest person out there, but he should by no means be the first person to get killed. There are players that are much more concerning to me.

PS: I just checked and I was right, I do still have a pair of balls.


again, LIKE WHOM?

You keep saying he shouldn't be the first to die and there are others who need to die. The day ends in less than 3 hours and you haven't enlightened us about who those people are.

If he's not the towniest person out there and your previous rationale for voting was to vote people who you thought were town, why the hell is your vote on him?

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 00:54 GMT
#523
On May 02 2012 09:32 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 09:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
again, LIKE WHOM?

You keep saying he shouldn't be the first to die and there are others who need to die. The day ends in less than 3 hours and you haven't enlightened us about who those people are.

If he's not the towniest person out there and your previous rationale for voting was to vote people who you thought were town, why the hell is your vote on him?



prplhz & sandroba

Do you think I am magically going to convince the town to not vote for them after all the back & forth crap with gonzaw?


Nice defeatist attitude. Great for town, yeah?

On May 02 2012 09:32 Cephiro wrote:
Please point out where I have said the bolded. I am not using my votes to simply stack them up on my strongest townreads, as I feel it is more important for me to save VE from getting killed currently.

If I feel there are more likely persons scum than VE, and VE is about to die, why should I let him die?
Also, I am also voting for my strong townreads, (MZ), as I want try to ensure that no tricky disco maneuvers get him killed.


You didn't say that exactly, I was incorrect in what I remembered. When I looked back this is what I found that I remembered you saying:


On May 01 2012 21:38 Cephiro wrote:
About voting: I am fine with spreading my votes, or concentrating them on one person mostly, depending on how the persons I find trustworthy would like to act.

I'd like to point out the possibility of voting in "circle", in smaller groups or pairs. For example, let's say everyone agreed that Radfield & Meapak should in no circumstances be lynched today, they could be allowed to simply vote each other to reach the 5 votes. I'd personally suggest groups of 3 & pairs.


So why are you deciding to be the only person to vote for VE?

Again, you don't give a reason for defending VE. You just claim he shouldn't die yet. That's not good enough, and quite frankly it's scummy as fuck because it ruins a lot of the work many of us have done.

As town I don't believe you would be this uncooperative.

Last thing I'll note about Cephiro:

On May 01 2012 11:43 Cephiro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 01 2012 11:09 gonzaw wrote:
Meta is a very effective tool. Most people use it very badly and just say things like "Oh, he was active in that game when he was town, he's inactive right now so he's scum".
You have to analyze behaviour and motivation when you use meta.

Here is your filter from DF2: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=324050&user=183812

You can instantly find differences. For instance, you are calm and analytical. In this game you are overcome by "emotion", you are very aggressive and you don't have a focus on things, you just cling on to something (arguing with me for instance) and stay with it for the rest of the game.

When people accuse you (syllogism for instance) and start shitting on you you keep your cool. Now someone FoSes you for the first time and you go on a rampage.

In that game you obviously care about the game. You post your thoughts every once in a while to keep up with discussion, and you do it in a straight manner without misdirecting or anything.

Here you don't care about discussion either. You started shitting on people for pointing out plans. Then when people want your reads you tell them you won't post shit. Then when someone takes notice of this and FoSes you you flip your shit and tunnel the hell out of him, without even caring about other things from the game. For instance, you don't care about the most important part: finding scum.


"Oh, he was analytical and calm in that game when he was town, he's being more "aggressive" now, so he's scum."

Do you see what you are doing here? You do realize it doesn't even take a skilled person in psychology to fake that, or act in another way on purpose?

As for your final question, my final answer: I will give my reads when I have enough content to back it up.

If you think I am scummy for not going around pointing fingers when I am unsure myself... well, I'll let everyone make their conclusions of that. As I said before, I find making one proper case more useful rather than make 3 jabs at different people without anything to back it up.

That is all.


So, Cephiro here says he'll give his reads when he has enough content to back them up.

Has he backed up his reads of sandro and prplhz? Nope.

He then says making one proper case is more useful than making 3 jabs at different people without anything to back it up...

well, Cephiro still has no case of his own, (with about 2:10 left in the day or so) and, the best part? He's been jabbing at people just as much as anyone he's arguing with.

Evidence here:

On May 01 2012 10:51 Cephiro wrote:
I sincerely hope you two are not townies. -_-


(at gonzaw + wiggles)

On May 01 2012 21:38 Cephiro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [My Round B Vote List] +
--------------------People I would prefer my votes going to:
VisceraEyes
Meapak_Ziphh
Liquid`Sheth
--------------------People I am ok voting for:
Radfield
--------------------People I can vote for if really necessary:
Mr. Wiggles
EchelonTee
--------------------People I will not be voting for today:
prplhz
chaoser
sandroba

+ Show Spoiler [If I was able to vote for the minority] +

--------------------People I would prefer my votes going to:
Bloodyc0bbler
wherebugsgo
--------------------People I am ok voting for:
Foolishness
gonzaw
--------------------People I can vote for if really necessary:
Palmar
Ace
--------------------People I would not be voting for today:
Katina
syllogism



On May 02 2012 09:32 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 09:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
again, LIKE WHOM?

You keep saying he shouldn't be the first to die and there are others who need to die. The day ends in less than 3 hours and you haven't enlightened us about who those people are.

If he's not the towniest person out there and your previous rationale for voting was to vote people who you thought were town, why the hell is your vote on him?



prplhz & sandroba

Do you think I am magically going to convince the town to not vote for them after all the back & forth crap with gonzaw?


note in none of these cases does Cephiro ever give a single shred of reason why he's placed players where he has placed them, nor has he bothered to make a singular case as he said he would prefer gonzaw doing (over jabbing people)

Yet, the closest thing Cephiro has done to scumhunting is just calling people scum. Not to mention, he hasn't had a singular focus. The double standard is quite telling.


wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 01:00 GMT
#525
On May 02 2012 09:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
LMAO

Bugs accusing of "the closest thing Cephiro has done to scumhunting is just calling people scum".

That's rich. Really, that's priceless.


[image loading]

Ignore List

VisceraEyes
Cephiro

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 01:35 GMT
#531
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRGXY4QJLzOdFVNSFpOalplM09oTjlkdUpBSWoweWc

I've been PMing it around a bit but I don't have all the definite numbers yet.

I know some people have claimed to have voted certain ways but haven't provided the specific allocations.

Anyway, from the data I've gathered we probably need to get everyone above AT LEAST 6 votes (probably closer to 10 or 11 even) to kill sandro/VE.

Even killing sandro alone will probably take about that many votes, since VE piled five on him.

Keep in mind that unless everyone in the pool has more votes than sandro then sandro will not die. Thus it does NOT help for people to put extra votes on players who already have a lot, like Radfield.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:33 GMT
#551
still need vote claims from Radfield, prplhz, meapak, foolishness, katina.

I've talked with the last 3 recently in PMs so I assume those will come forth shortly. We don't have much time left in the day as it is.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:45 GMT
#555
On May 02 2012 11:38 gonzaw wrote:
If we want to lynch sandroba we need 15 more votes (10 for the other guys to arrive at 6, and 5 for VE to arrive at 5).
That's basically total compliance from 3 out of those 5 you mentioned, and I doubt all of them will follow it.


yeah, VE's votes basically fucked this one up pretty big.

I know I can get compliance with Foolishness and Katina. The problem is that if we put votes on VE to bring him to 5 then it's really easy for scum to just push sandro and VE to 7 votes and then a bunch of townies all die.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:47 GMT
#556
also syllo hinted that he was voting Radfield and Wiggles and one other person (potentially prplhz if I understood his reads correctly)

He probably put two votes on each Radfield and wiggles, though it may not be safe to assume that.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:50 GMT
#559
if everyone but sandro/VE have 7 votes, then putting sandro/VE at 8 will kill like six townies at once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:52 GMT
#563
see the thing is that if Cephiro is scum, let's say, and we put votes on VE to bring him to par with sandro, Cephiro can save both players by going 3/2 on sandro/ve or something like that.

The names are arbitrary but Radfield hasn't claimed his votes yet either from what I can tell.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:55 GMT
#566
On May 02 2012 11:54 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
see the thing is that if Cephiro is scum, let's say, and we put votes on VE to bring him to par with sandro, Cephiro can save both players by going 3/2 on sandro/ve or something like that.

The names are arbitrary but Radfield hasn't claimed his votes yet either from what I can tell.


I am certainly not going to vote for sandro. So.. who are you voting for? Or don't feel like sharing?


tell me who you're voting.

I'm talking it out with foolishness right now, my votes are going down in the next 1-2 minutes.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:56 GMT
#568
On May 02 2012 11:56 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
tell me who you're voting.

I'm talking it out with foolishness right now, my votes are going down in the next 1-2 minutes.


I guess we have a situation where we both want to know each others votes first, don't we?


no, fuck you. Read the damn spreadsheet.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 03:04 GMT
#573
69 of the votes have been claimed to have gone somewhere specific.

There are 5 votes that we know have gone toward Radfield/Wiggles and a third person (these are syllo's votes)

There's 1 vote that chaoser didn't claim.

There's 15 votes between Radfield/sandro/prplhz that have not been claimed.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 03:07 GMT
#576
ah my bad. I've been getting so many messages that I just keep forgetting things.

70 claimed votes and 5 from syllo, that leaves just those 3 players.

Everyone who is at 9 is safe, and I think everyone who is at 8 is also safe (because there are players who are at 7 and below)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 03:12 GMT
#578
Radfield has votes from syllo, so he's not actually at 4.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 04:04 GMT
#586
thanks to VE for playing like a complete ass.

Thanks for saving sandro, you fuck.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 04:20 GMT
#594
On May 02 2012 13:14 gonzaw wrote:
Wait, didn't prplz have 9 votes in the spreadsheet? O.o
It said chaoser gave 4 votes to prplhz, but he gave them to Cephiro instead?

Is this right? Or did you guys determine that in PMs but didn't update the spreadsheet?


fuck that was me derping.

prplhz and cephiro are one column apart and I just put chaoser's votes in prplhz's column by accident.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 04:21 GMT
#595
for the record I have it recorded in PMs, so chaoser is fine.

Original Message From chaoser:
i gave my last vote to motbob is great.meapak. sorry for the massf pms haha, i'm just sending messages as i go along

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
I'm writing up a spreadsheet with the votes. You said you put 4 on cephiro; where did you put the last one?

Currently it looks like we'll need at least 6 votes on everyone to kill sandro. .

Can you give me your most important reads? I'd also like to know what you think of Radfield.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 04:41 GMT
#598
On May 02 2012 13:34 gonzaw wrote:
So were all the votes according to the PMs you received? Or were some off? (apparently Foolishness implies some are off)


yeah, I was just missing sandro's and prpl's votes.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 04:58 GMT
#602
I'm just mad.

I'm curious as to why Ace just said wiggles is scum and sandro is town.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 03 2012 01:47 GMT
#688
Ace, mind explaining why you called wiggles scum but not Cephiro?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.