• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6669 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 136 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 20:55 GMT
#861
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 20:57 GMT
#862
makes sense.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 18 2012 20:58 GMT
#863
On March 19 2012 05:24 gonzaw wrote:
Ehm, so what do you think about Foolishness rhymes?
Do you think they are a legit post restriction or bullshit?


They are rather (Z)Curious. (P)Another game comes to (T)Mind. To be (T)Frank, I'm (T)Always suspicious of people (T)WhO hope to mislead us with (T)Major distractions such as these. (P)Food5
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 20:59 GMT
#864
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing


Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 20:59 GMT
#865
On March 19 2012 05:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 05:24 gonzaw wrote:
Ehm, so what do you think about Foolishness rhymes?
Do you think they are a legit post restriction or bullshit?


They are rather (Z)Curious. (P)Another game comes to (T)Mind. To be (T)Frank, I'm (T)Always suspicious of people (T)WhO hope to mislead us with (T)Major distractions such as these. (P)Food5


REAL TIME MAFIA!

Or PTP2

one of the two at any rate
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2012 21:05 GMT
#866
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing

Good for you, now you're out of the way.
you gotta dance
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 18 2012 21:07 GMT
#867
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:

Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?



Why was it beneficial for you to wait so long with posting? A lot of your quotes were made quite some time ago.

And how were we supposed to know that you were "carefully observing the thread" and not lurking?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 18 2012 21:07 GMT
#868
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing



Cool story bro.

Even if that's the case we should still kill you so mafia can't join-win with you in LYLO

On March 19 2012 06:00 kitaman27 wrote:
##Elect: gonzaw


You are a little late there


Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:08 GMT
#869
On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing



Cool story bro.

Even if that's the case we should still kill you so mafia can't join-win with you in LYLO

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:00 kitaman27 wrote:
##Elect: gonzaw


You are a little late there


Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?


Not quite sure if you know what a village idiot is...
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 18 2012 21:09 GMT
#870
On March 19 2012 05:24 gonzaw wrote:

Ehm, so what do you think about Foolishness rhymes?
Do you think they are a legit post restriction or bullshit?
If you think the former, then what do you think about mods granting Foolishness Science points for doing the rhymes? Why would a mod grant someone "gratification points" just for following their post restriction?
If you think the latter, then how do you think him rhyming helps town at all?

So, if you think Foolishness is speaking sensibly, who do you think is speaking sensibly other than him?


I really don't know what to think about the rhymes except that its AWESOME, lol... I might actually be inclined to buy that Foolishness is using a fakeclaim or something, and the fact that he chose to use it resulted in him getting gratification points. I don't think its a legit post restriction, no.

I think Jayjay, you, and Foolishness are speaking the most sense. I am also leaning town on Grackaroni and Lanaia was seeming town to me before she stopped posting as much.


The point is...that's not a "reason" to get him lynched per se, it's only a "perk" of him getting lynched.

Think of it this way: If Draz was town, and had items, then scum could have still killed him at night to get his items.
Therefore that is not a reason to get someone lynched (since he would be town).

I guess I won't ask you for ALL the reasons for lynching Draz though, since they are clearly apparent.
However, I didn't like that Dirk "bandwagon read" you posted.

Can you state reads on other people that weren't exhaustively mentioned by now?


Definitely, but Draz should ideally never have told people that he needs items. I feel that nobody should let mafia know that "hey, I need to collect all these items" because it makes them a target. The only reason this item issue actually became an issue is because Draz played really stupidly, lol.

The Dirk read definitely wasn't a very strong read, thats why I didn't vote for him... In terms of other scum reads I think a lot of the lurkers really need to step up and post. I think that ghost_403 specifically has been actively lurking, posting fluff and repeating what other people have already said. A lot of the passive lurkers, cheese, cwave, sinani, nisani, i don't really have a good enough read on yet, and they need to post more, a lot more. Otherwise i'd be fine with vigging them tonight to reduce the lurking being done

I feel like a lot of the people who have been posting actively so far seem either town or null to me. Its the lurkers who we need to worry more about.

You wanted to policy kill Wheatley, that's not just "keeping a close eye on him".


Originally with that part of my post, I was hoping to get Velinath to comment some on what he would do if his win condition changed halfway, or if he would be up for/oppose a policy kill on him to try and get a read on him. He's been surprisingly silent on anything related to his Wheatley candidacy ever since he became one of the forerunners for the role, mostly just posting defensively against Draz. Meh, guess I didn't make it clear enough.


I guess you were writting your post before I made mine before (ours are just 2 minutes apart), so its not our fault for missing my previous post.
So I suggest reading 1 post up from yours if you want that answer.


I dunno man, I don't buy that sarcasm thing... (/sarcasm)
Or is it...
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 21:12 GMT
#871
On March 19 2012 06:08 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing



Cool story bro.

Even if that's the case we should still kill you so mafia can't join-win with you in LYLO

On March 19 2012 06:00 kitaman27 wrote:
##Elect: gonzaw


You are a little late there


Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?


Not quite sure if you know what a village idiot is...

I don't really either. I know VI wants to get lynched but do you kill people who voted you?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:14 GMT
#872
Here is a list of people who need to die because they are scum but I distracted you all day so you never realized it -

kitaman27
gonzaw
MidnightGladius

People who you should look out for and probably have their own agenda -

Velinath
Jayjay54

People you should trust -

Kenpachi

People you should be voting for -

GlaDOS
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:14 GMT
#873
On March 19 2012 06:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:08 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing



Cool story bro.

Even if that's the case we should still kill you so mafia can't join-win with you in LYLO

On March 19 2012 06:00 kitaman27 wrote:
##Elect: gonzaw


You are a little late there


Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?


Not quite sure if you know what a village idiot is...

I don't really either. I know VI wants to get lynched but do you kill people who voted you?


Nope just instant win upon dying from the lynch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 18 2012 21:15 GMT
#874
On March 19 2012 06:07 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:

Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?



Why was it beneficial for you to wait so long with posting? A lot of your quotes were made quite some time ago.


Hmm? Not saying it was beneficial. I wasn't home all day with 6 hours of travel, St. Patricks Day and a dead harddrive. Just saying I'm not lurking

On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
You are a little late there


Maybe if you use a defeatist attitude like that.

On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?


Similar mindframe with myself? Or it was completely random.

On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing


Right, the Village Idiot who claims before the deadline?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:15 GMT
#875
On March 19 2012 06:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:07 phagga wrote:
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:

Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?



Why was it beneficial for you to wait so long with posting? A lot of your quotes were made quite some time ago.


Hmm? Not saying it was beneficial. I wasn't home all day with 6 hours of travel, St. Patricks Day and a dead harddrive. Just saying I'm not lurking

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
You are a little late there


Maybe if you use a defeatist attitude like that.

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
Also, why do you want to elect me?
What do you think about me?


Similar mindframe with myself? Or it was completely random.

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 05:55 Drazerk wrote:
Oh cool I have majority never mind

I am a village idiot with a day vig shot

Cheers for playing


Right, the Village Idiot who claims before the deadline?


Please you have no other lynch candidates you did nothing on day 1

I have won
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 18 2012 21:22 GMT
#876
Okay guys, i'm heading out in about 10-15 minutes and won't be back until after the end of the day. I'm leaving my votes as they are. If someone wants to convince me to change them to anything, you have a little bit of time to convince me.

Currently, voting Draz for lynch, Veli for wheatley.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 18 2012 21:22 GMT
#877
On March 19 2012 06:08 Drazerk wrote:
Not quite sure if you know what a village idiot is...


Huh?
If you talk about the Village Idiot role then yeah, I do.

On March 19 2012 06:09 RayzorFlash wrote:

I really don't know what to think about the rhymes except that its AWESOME, lol... I might actually be inclined to buy that Foolishness is using a fakeclaim or something, and the fact that he chose to use it resulted in him getting gratification points. I don't think its a legit post restriction, no.


So, what would you think/do if Foolishness kept doing his rhymes until late game, knowing it's mostly not legit?

I think Jayjay, you, and Foolishness are speaking the most sense. I am also leaning town on Grackaroni and Lanaia was seeming town to me before she stopped posting as much.


What exactly made you think Grack and Lanaia were town? Any specific thing about their posts?


The Dirk read definitely wasn't a very strong read, thats why I didn't vote for him... In terms of other scum reads I think a lot of the lurkers really need to step up and post. I think that ghost_403 specifically has been actively lurking, posting fluff and repeating what other people have already said. A lot of the passive lurkers, cheese, cwave, sinani, nisani, i don't really have a good enough read on yet, and they need to post more, a lot more. Otherwise i'd be fine with vigging them tonight to reduce the lurking being done


Also, can you specify what makes you suspicious of ghost as well?
Specific quotes, or at least pointing out specific behaviour/motivation from said posts, etc

I dunno man, I don't buy that sarcasm thing... (/sarcasm)
Or is it...


lol

On March 19 2012 06:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Similar mindframe with myself? Or it was completely random.


What?

Explain that please. Was it random or not?
If not, explain how I have a similar "mindframe" with you.


Also kita, I want more contributions from you.

What do you think about Foolishness, his actions and his rhymes and motivation behind them?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:26 GMT
#878
Kita and you are scum buddies why even hide it

Foolishness may be GF again but it is hard to say however he is the most town aligned person here as your all idiots
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 18 2012 21:36 GMT
#879
Voting Drazerk for his anti-town behaviour.

##Unvote: Dirk Hardpec
##Vote: Drazerk


Also, going through the Filters again, blzinghand looks more town to me than Velinath. he is much sexier and handsome than Velinath, so he must be town. I'd rather errect blzinghand.

##Elect: blzinghand

On March 19 2012 05:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 03:11 willz22912 wrote:
Oh, this is for gonzaw whenever he gets around to reading this. Please stop spamming the thread with multiple questions to multiple people with little to no benefit to town from their responses. I get that you're trying to deny lurking, but it's fairly obvious to see just by checking people's filters and having very active town (which we already have in plenty) I'm coming in as a replacement and I kept myself up to date on this thread but it was really annoying reading through all your shit to see if any of it was actually useful (not all of it was, I'd say maybe 30% to be generous)

You're running the risk of being almost detrimental to town by burying all your decent points in too long posts, as well as lowering your credibility since people will start to dislike you because of this posting behavior. There is also the alternate case that you are scum trying to hide by over posting and defending yourself when under suspicion by pointing to your "active" behavior.



I have 2 pages of filter; if you can't find the "decent points" it's your own fault.
I'm making all the effort I can to make my points clear and easy to read, I'm not Blazinghand from Purgatory Mafia, so please stop this crap




Lol, you might have only 2 pages of filter, but each of your post is at least 3 times more than the average post size in this thread. And many are formatted horribly. Really, it's a pain in the ass to read your posts, and I've already skipped several for the time being.

On March 19 2012 05:24 Nisani201 wrote:
also I find it weird that I haven't been on anyone's lurker lists. Am I really that good at flying under the radar? O.o


Do you actually read the thread?

On March 19 2012 06:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:07 phagga wrote:
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:

Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?



Why was it beneficial for you to wait so long with posting? A lot of your quotes were made quite some time ago.


Hmm? Not saying it was beneficial. I wasn't home all day with 6 hours of travel, St. Patricks Day and a dead harddrive. Just saying I'm not lurking



yeah, sorry, my reading comprehension failed. Forget I asked.

I was on the road today for more hours than the day has (or at least it feels like that), and I'm tired as hell. I'm off to bed.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 21:40 GMT
#880
People not reading the thread accusing people of not reading the thread

So cute
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2393
NotJumperer 12
Noble 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever919
NeuroSwarm196
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft297
Other Games
summit1g6944
Coldzera 773
JimRising 657
C9.Mang0397
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream328
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.