• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7752 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 19 2012 18:37 GMT
#1075
I complained before because I was busy and didn't post much up to the point that I made that post. I'm more active now.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 19 2012 18:38 GMT
#1076
It was more of a joke anyways.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 19 2012 19:53 GMT
#1134
BH are you being bitter because I didn't vote you for mayor?

Also, what is your read on Valineth?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 19 2012 23:49 GMT
#1189
Quote from the OP:
On March 09 2012 15:36 GreYMisT wrote:
Game Setup Information
[...]
This is a Closed setup :D However there will be full role reveal upon death, so at least that’s something.

I don't know why there were no flips. The only possibility I can think of is that the flips are delayed and will be revealed to us later.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 20 2012 03:45 GMT
#1219
Is this confirmed information that you have and no one else has?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 20 2012 03:45 GMT
#1220
...or are you just speculating?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 20 2012 19:22 GMT
#1239
Why am I a reasonable target?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 00:25 GMT
#1295
After reading Kenpachi's filter, I am starting to feel more like he is scum. Pretty much all of his posts are about killing GLaDOS, which makes me feel like he is apathetic about winning with town. And the fact that he wants to kill GLaDOS seems very anti-town to me, though I suppose it's hard to say since I don't know the consequence of his actions.

I also think that Dirk is scum because he I feel like a lot of his posts are misguiding discussion of the thread. He hasn't posted any of his reads.

I've been reading through filters and it's hard to find good lynch candidates. Since Drazerk was 3P it's hard to draw connections/information from his list because pretty much everyone hated him. However we should still look at people that were vocally hesitant to vote him because those people could suspect him of being in the sleeper cell and not want to lynch one of their members.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 00:26 GMT
#1298
OK fine I say I'm motherfucking president Obama.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 00:33 GMT
#1301
Kenpachi you are right. Bluelightz does not look town either. And in the past, I've found that chainsawing Sinani has been really useful for finding scum so he goes on my scum list.

I still want to lynch Dirk though.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 15:26 GMT
#1367
On March 22 2012 00:01 Adam4167 wrote:
Nisani, when I compare your filter in this game to your filter in NMM1 (Nisani in NMM1), its like two different people.
Nisani in NMM1 is also lurking and has a small filter, but you can see he genuinely cares about the direction the game is heading. He is also supremely confident in his reads. Now comparing that to this game, you seem disinterested, your reads are lacking in confidence, and you seem to be happy just to let things unfold however they do.

Can we expect a case that requires some form of actual effort? such as: This Case

You played well in NMM1, even if you were lynched by town. If that nisani doesn't come back soon, I will happily vote to see you swing.



I am off to bed, its 1:30am here. Ill set my alarm so I am here before the lynch to put my vote somewhere meaningful.

My play in this game is different for a lot of reasons. Mainly because I'm more active in mini games because the thread is shorter. Also, there's not much to talk about this game-- as I've mentioned earlier, this is pretty much a repeat of Day 1 because it's impossible to draw information from Drazerk's lynch.

Recently I've been trying to avoid analyses in big games because most of them suffer from confirmation bias; it's very easy to take anyone's filter and twist what they say to get an analysis (read TL Mafia XLII if you want to see a game where this happened a lot).

On Dirk: he's posted his read, which is what I was looking for before, but the analysis seems butchered like I mentioned above and it seems like he picked a random filter and pointed at random flaws in it. I'm going to trust that Palmar revealed himself by accident and it wasn't a trick to get us to pull votes off of him.

I'll keep my vote on him for now, but I'd like to see a votecount to see if a switch to Bluelightz is still viable. I would be ok with lynching him instead of Dirk.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 22:17 GMT
#1423
Putting my vote on Bluelightz as well. There was much more discussion about Dirk throughout today and I had no idea that Bluelightz had more votes than him.

##Vote: Bluelightz
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 21 2012 23:36 GMT
#1449
...wut
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 22 2012 04:12 GMT
#1470
On March 22 2012 13:02 Kenpachi wrote:
kk. lets kill GLaDOS
##vote: GLaDOS

no.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 22 2012 13:52 GMT
#1482
Phagga read again. I was suspicious of bluelightz much before I voted him. As I explained earlier, I didn't vote for him before because I thought there were more votes on Dirk.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 22 2012 16:31 GMT
#1512
On March 23 2012 01:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 00:26 Nisani201 wrote:
On March 22 2012 00:01 Adam4167 wrote:
Nisani, when I compare your filter in this game to your filter in NMM1 (Nisani in NMM1), its like two different people.
Nisani in NMM1 is also lurking and has a small filter, but you can see he genuinely cares about the direction the game is heading. He is also supremely confident in his reads. Now comparing that to this game, you seem disinterested, your reads are lacking in confidence, and you seem to be happy just to let things unfold however they do.

Can we expect a case that requires some form of actual effort? such as: This Case

You played well in NMM1, even if you were lynched by town. If that nisani doesn't come back soon, I will happily vote to see you swing.



I am off to bed, its 1:30am here. Ill set my alarm so I am here before the lynch to put my vote somewhere meaningful.

My play in this game is different for a lot of reasons. Mainly because I'm more active in mini games because the thread is shorter. Also, there's not much to talk about this game-- as I've mentioned earlier, this is pretty much a repeat of Day 1 because it's impossible to draw information from Drazerk's lynch.

Recently I've been trying to avoid analyses in big games because most of them suffer from confirmation bias; it's very easy to take anyone's filter and twist what they say to get an analysis (read TL Mafia XLII if you want to see a game where this happened a lot).

On Dirk: he's posted his read, which is what I was looking for before, but the analysis seems butchered like I mentioned above and it seems like he picked a random filter and pointed at random flaws in it. I'm going to trust that Palmar revealed himself by accident and it wasn't a trick to get us to pull votes off of him.

I'll keep my vote on him for now, but I'd like to see a votecount to see if a switch to Bluelightz is still viable. I would be ok with lynching him instead of Dirk.


At that time the vote count was:

Lightz 5
Dirk 3 (including himself and Sinani)
Kenpachi 2
Kita 1
Ghost 1
Wiggles 1

When Nisani voted he tied the vote count 2-2. He MUST have seen that this is a close one. You make a big post like that and ask for a vote count? I want you guys to look at the voting thread around 00:00 march 22. Just take a brief glimps, 10 seconds, you immediately see that the vote is nowhere near decided. What you don’t see is a stong mayority for dirk. The last 5 votes at that time were NOT dirk. This is bullshit.

You mention that the only reason that you don’t voteswitch is that you don’t know if a switch is viable? With like 10 hours to go? This is already not towny. And you take the time and make a larger post like you did (which took at least 5 mins to write) and never mind to justify your reason by looking at the voting thread for 10 seconds? Really?

I don’t buy it. You just want to avoid lynching your GF.

Your posts have been oneliners all over the place, your accusations are week. Your answer to me calling you a vig target is “Why am I a target” and then you disappear again?

You say you are suspicious of lightz early on?

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 09:33 Nisani201 wrote:
Kenpachi you are right. Bluelightz does not look town either. And in the past, I've found that chainsawing Sinani has been really useful for finding scum so he goes on my scum list.

I still want to lynch Dirk though.


This is the only time you mention him. That’s randomly dropping a name. That’s not pushing or anything. No one even read that. The last line is your real intention.

Remember this post if I die tonight. Nisani needs to be vigged or lynched.

I skimmed the voting thread. The fact is that there was a lot more discussion in the thread about DIrk than Bluelightz, so I thought that he was more likely to get lynched then Bluelightz.

And I wasn't randomly dropping a name in that other post. What more do you want than "he goes on my scum list"?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 22 2012 16:38 GMT
#1515
...and that's why you think I'm scum?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 22 2012 16:40 GMT
#1517
Just because I wanted to lynch Dirk more than Bluelightz doesn't mean I'm scum. I'm not trying to take credit for the Bluelightz lynch. Would you still think I were scum if I had kept my vote on Dirk?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 00:44 GMT
#1578
Velinath do you have any abilities that activate when people visit you?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 01:11 GMT
#1582
The fact that Velinath gave his item to Ghost makes me want to lynch him... if Ghost is scum then it's highly probably that Velinath is giving the item to his scumbuddy. Velinath never even mentioned Ghost until he talked about the item.

I got the security camera yesterday and I used it on Velinath. The camera worked just like watcher (I target someone and can see who visited them that day)

willz22912 visited him and he was later burned to death.

I looked into ghost and I don't like how he has been very hesitant/unsure on all of his reads. Like look at this post:


On March 22 2012 05:22 ghost_403 wrote:
I'm more comfortable with a Bluelightz lynch than a Dirk lynch at the moment. I don't think either of them are great choices, but of the two, Bluelightz is better.

The thing that I find most interesting is the fact that Bluelightz has responded to none of the recent criticizms while he has been paying attention in the thread. Of note is the fact that he posted 20min after PalmarDirk's derp moment (here), while ignoring the fact that a bandwagon was forming against him. Townie who doesn't care, or scum who knows he's going to get lynched? Either way, that makes him a pretty decent lynch target. Other than that, he's posted nothing of substance in the thread.



Out of everyone else who's currently being voted:

Kenpachi: I'm thinking 3rd party aligned with town
Bluelightz: see above
Dirk: I'm willing to trust JJ at the time being on this one, and not vote against him today. However, I would expect better play from Palmar.

Mr. Wiggles, Sbrubbles, and Kita I have null reads on at the moment, and I'm going to go fix that right now.

If I had more time, I would read into the rest of the filters, but I'm headed out in an hour or so. I think I'll just start at the top of the list and work my way down.



@Dirk: JJ says you have some kind of town aligned power or something. Care to expand on that at all?


He says he doesn't like either lynch target and then attacks Bluelightz. It just seems weird to me.

As such, ##Vote: ghost
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
53m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 53m
OSC
8h 53m
Replay Cast
8h 53m
OSC
21h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.