• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5933 users

Pick Your Power Interesting! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 01:29 GMT
#802
Radfield can you confirm for all of us that it is chaoser that you will be lynching if you get mayor?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 02:36 GMT
#835
On October 16 2011 11:28 Radfield wrote:
I'm trying to find alternate lynch candidates at the moment. I would love to have everyones input.

Chaoser is still on the short list, but there may be someone better we can all agree on.


If you do not lynch chaoser or prpl I will push for your lynch so hard you will not know what happened to you.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 02:39 GMT
#836
WHY ARE PEOPLE CLAIMING/OUTTING CLAIMS

don't be idiots god damn
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 02:56 GMT
#844
lynch node for the GreYMisT thing
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 03:41 GMT
#853
Isn't an "American" Earl of Cambridge a little bit weird? Lol
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 04:31 GMT
#862
On October 16 2011 13:25 heist wrote:
Well I come back to Radfield and Chaoser wanting my head and narrowly avoiding a lynch....

What exactly are you guys accusing me of other than that idiotic conversation with Chaoser?


Obviously they're accusing you of being scum, what a dumb question
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 06:58 GMT
#869
wtf this guy should be modkilled

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 23:52 GMT
#890
On October 17 2011 08:47 deconduo wrote:
Wow I thought I would have a load to read up on when I got back but today has been really quiet. I'm surprised no one has called for a vig shot on Foolishness, he's very obviously scum at this point especially as Node flipped scum. The rest of the people trying to get greymist elected should be checked, especially WBG.


yes, I should be checked, when I called on Radfield to lynch node.

Are you retarded?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 23:54 GMT
#892
and decon probably scum lol
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 16 2011 23:59 GMT
#895
On October 17 2011 08:47 deconduo wrote:
Wow I thought I would have a load to read up on when I got back but today has been really quiet. I'm surprised no one has called for a vig shot on Foolishness, he's very obviously scum at this point especially as Node flipped scum. The rest of the people trying to get greymist elected should be checked, especially WBG.


Decon is implying a scum family was pushing Greymist to be elected, and implicating me and foolish of being part of that family.

That's why it's relevant.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 00:28 GMT
#899
On October 17 2011 09:14 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 08:52 wherebugsgo wrote:yes, I should be checked, when I called on Radfield to lynch node.

Are you retarded?


Well you were also the biggest proponent for NOT electing Radfield, so it's odd to take any kind of credit for his actions. Also at one point before the one-liner against node you said you'd get him (Radfield) lynched if he didn't kill plprhz or Chaoser.

But all I want to know is: What is your opinion of Foolishness?


1. That was before prpl was confirmed town and also before chaoser claimed.

2. I was against electing Radfield but he got elected. So instead I told him who to lynch. Problem?

3. Foolishness is null to me atm.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 01:21 GMT
#901
On October 17 2011 10:19 prplhz wrote:
hey wbg

why is it that first you liked foolishness so much that you wanted him to run for office and you were so sure that he was town through your pms ... and then when someone said your name and his in the same post suddenly he's a null tell to you?


Because things change.

At one point I thought Mig was null and now I think he's town.

Earlier in the game I thought Foolish was town and now I think he's less so. Has he posted in the thread? Nope. Has he PMed a lot of players? Nope.

I have very valid reasons for thinking the things I do but I don't have to reveal them to the entire thread unless I feel like it's absolutely necessary.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 01:28 GMT
#903
I just revealed it lol

He hasn't posted in the thread very much, he hasn't done much at all since the mayoral candidacies yesterday. He hasn't PMed very many people either.

That doesn't make him scum, but it certainly makes him less townie than he appeared earlier in the game.

I'm not withholding any information I think is relevant to town. I don't think it's relevant that my opinion on Foolish has changed because I don't think he's scum yet. He's null.

If I thought he was scum I'd definitely post that.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 01:42 GMT
#906
On October 17 2011 10:34 prplhz wrote:
how do you know how many people he's PMd? has he PMd me? has he PMd you?


Clearly you are dumber than you look.

You quoted a post in which I said I had PMed Foolishness...

Based on the number of people I've talked to who say they've been in contact with Foolish, I can safely say that he is not active in either the thread nor PMs.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 02:25 GMT
#912
On October 17 2011 11:02 prplhz wrote:
@wbg

i don't think you can safely conclude anything about foolishness' pm activity you seem more like you're bitter that suddenly he doesn't want to talk to you anymore and then you're letting your feelings get in the way of the game


Do you know how many people I've contacted?

I don't know what your aim is lol...I'm telling you I feel a certain way about Foolishness based on the number of people who have told me that they have not been in contact with him.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 03:25 GMT
#927
LOLLL

god I love this game
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 04:45 GMT
#944
On October 17 2011 13:43 Mig wrote:
Kenpachi why did you take nkvd at #2 instead of dt?


This is a fucking wonderful question lol

Why would you take NKVD when DT gives both role and alignment info?

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 04:48 GMT
#947
you would've gotten his role -_-

that way we'd know whether or not he's lynchable, shootable, etc. What if he's hero? We can't lynch him

damn kenpachi lolol
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 06:12 GMT
#963
We'll see what'll happen in 10 hours or so I guess lol.

In the meantime, I think I should start off the voting. Supersoft is scum. Don't believe me? Too bad + Show Spoiler +
trolololol


kk I don't wanna write a novel so

##vote supersoft

be back in the afternoon after class and stuff. Sweet dreams all!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 17 2011 06:46 GMT
#965
LOL this is too good

Ace please shoot supersoft.

+ Show Spoiler +

[22:50] <wherebugsgo> ok back
[22:51] <supersoft> i have only 5 minutes
[22:51] <wherebugsgo> lol had to get into chrome and not firefox
[22:51] <supersoft> :-/
[22:51] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:51] <wherebugsgo> what are your scumreads?
[22:51] <supersoft> yep np
[22:51] <supersoft> well,
[22:51] <supersoft> i dont like palmars smurf
[22:51] <supersoft> this actorod
[22:51] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:52] <supersoft> i trolled him a little bit
[22:52] <supersoft> by telling him that i am the inventor
[22:52] <supersoft> on #18
[22:52] <supersoft> ...
[22:52] <supersoft> i didn't knew it was palmar
[22:53] <wherebugsgo> lol k
[22:53] <supersoft> but his reaction was strange
[22:53] <wherebugsgo> what did he say
[22:53] <supersoft> he said i am lying to him
[22:53] <supersoft> and wanted to know my real role
[22:53] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:54] <wherebugsgo> soo
[22:54] <supersoft> i dont like people that are bluefishing
[22:54] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:54] <wherebugsgo> other than arcto
[22:54] <wherebugsgo> anyone else?
[22:54] <supersoft> not really. I think syllo and mig are town
[22:54] <supersoft> i am not sure about rad
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> lol
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> there are 7 scum left
[22:55] <supersoft> still.
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> and 14 town
[22:55] <supersoft> yes i know
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> and you have 1 read lol
[22:55] <supersoft> everyone could be scum
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> wtf no
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> like half the town is confirmed already
[22:55] <supersoft> wtf yes
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> ok
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> so
[22:55] <supersoft> lol confirmed in this game?
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> I guess you haven't done anything
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> all game
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> but there are at least
[22:55] <supersoft> whos confirmed in your eyes
[22:55] <wherebugsgo> 3 confirmed town
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> I don't need to tell you lol
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> if you're scum you don't need to know who is confirmed
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> there are like 5-6 probable towns
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> ex mig syllo
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> like you already stated
[22:56] <wherebugsgo> 3 confirmed (at least)
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> = 8-9 probable townies
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> then there's like five people who are almost definitely scum lol
[22:57] <supersoft> okay who
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> again
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> no need for me to say
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> if you are scum
[22:57] <supersoft> dude i got to go :D
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> kk
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> we'll talk again some other time
[22:57] <supersoft> blargh
[22:57] <wherebugsgo> perhaps later this day cycle
[22:57] <supersoft> why am i talking to you
[22:57] <supersoft> are you confirmed town?
[22:57] <supersoft> i guess not.
[22:58] <wherebugsgo> you don't need to know lol
[22:58] <supersoft> lol
[22:58] <supersoft> why am i talking to you
[22:58] <supersoft> this doesnt make any sense
[22:58] <supersoft> with your shady
[22:58] <supersoft> "you dont need to know"
[22:58] <supersoft> then i dont need to talk to you
[22:58] <wherebugsgo> ofc not
[22:58] <wherebugsgo> you're not probable town to me
[22:58] <wherebugsgo> so I don't need to tell you anything
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> and you haven't shown
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> that you ARE probable town this game
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> so...lol
[22:59] <supersoft> yo
[22:59] <supersoft> how could i show this anyway
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> contributing
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> PMing people
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> being around
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> lots of ways actually
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> those are only a few
[22:59] <wherebugsgo> you've had like no say
[22:59] <supersoft> lol
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> in elections/last 5 scum who died
[23:00] <supersoft> you're funny
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> or well 4 I guess
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> cause decon hasn't flipped yet
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> 3 scum died last night
[23:00] <supersoft> i know
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> and AFAIK you said nothing about any of them
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> before they died
[23:00] <supersoft> i just read the daypost
[23:00] <supersoft> lol
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> you haven't said anything about decon either
[23:00] <supersoft> dude
[23:00] <supersoft> and even if i did
[23:00] <supersoft> this wouldnt confirm me as town
[23:00] <supersoft> if i was scum
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> no it wouldn't
[23:00] <wherebugsgo> I never said it would confirm you lol
[23:00] <supersoft> i would be interested
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> it would help make you look better though
[23:01] <supersoft> that the other scumfractions die
[23:01] <supersoft> so
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> very unlikely
[23:01] <supersoft> it doesnt tell you anything
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> unless you're a tudor
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> you would be scared
[23:01] <supersoft> if someone even kills scum
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> cause both yorker/lancaster have half their members right now
[23:01] <supersoft> i am not scum
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> good for you lol
[23:01] <supersoft> just have a lot of work to do
[23:01] <wherebugsgo> I don't know what you are
[23:01] <supersoft> and am talking to only you and mig
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> right that's a problem lol
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> you need to talk to more people
[23:02] <supersoft> no its not
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> ofc it is
[23:02] <supersoft> i play every game like that
[23:02] <supersoft> i hate the start of the games
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> lol
[23:02] <supersoft> noone knows anything
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> well
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> obviously
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> that isn't the case
[23:02] <supersoft> but everyone claims to know exactly whyts going on
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> because 5 scum are dead already
[23:02] <supersoft> i'll collect my information
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> only 1 of which
[23:02] <supersoft> and come forward with that at some point
[23:02] <wherebugsgo> was shot by other scum
[23:02] <supersoft> look at my play in XLV
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> your play in XLV
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> was different
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> than here
[23:03] <supersoft> I was afk the first 2 days
[23:03] <supersoft> no its not
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> yes it is lol
[23:03] <supersoft> look my posts
[23:03] <supersoft> the first 2 days
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> ok
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> even Mig
[23:03] <supersoft> ahh
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> says your play is different
[23:03] <supersoft> whatever
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> lool
[23:03] <supersoft> i need to go
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> kk
[23:03] <wherebugsgo> cy
[23:03] <supersoft> i have an exam
[23:03] <supersoft> in about 30 min
[23:04] <supersoft> that goes 5 hours
[23:04] <supersoft> :-o
[23:04] <supersoft> okay
[23:04] <wherebugsgo> gl
[23:04] <supersoft> thanks
[23:05] <supersoft> and don't be stupid. my play is exactly the same. even if i were scum i wouldnt play different
[23:05] <supersoft> you can accuse me in the thread
[23:05] <supersoft> i'll defend myself like a hero
[23:05] <supersoft> :D
[23:05] <supersoft> but right now i have only few time
[23:05] <supersoft> and noone PMs me except you
[23:06] <supersoft> i was online last night for like 3 hours
[23:06] <supersoft> :-D
[23:06] <supersoft> cu
[23:06] <wherebugsgo> cya


"I have a 5 hour exam in 30 minutes"

LOOK AT THE TIMESTAMPS

He showed up at 15:40 to post this when his 5 hour test apparently started 10 minutes ago. Shoot this liar
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 189
JuggernautJason119
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 601
White-Ra 178
firebathero 81
910 42
NaDa 21
Counter-Strike
Fnx 819
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9636
Liquid`Hasu1760
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g6606
Liquid`RaSZi5672
Beastyqt797
shahzam474
B2W.Neo233
Pyrionflax192
ToD167
KnowMe112
ArmadaUGS108
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 73
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream364
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Eskiya23 22
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV472
League of Legends
• TFBlade1062
Other Games
• imaqtpie1093
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.