• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:51 GMT
#2733
On October 01 2011 06:50 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 06:49 Drazerk wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:46 chaoser wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:39 Drazerk wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:37 chaoser wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:34 Drazerk wrote:
Pyo -

Why are Kita / Chaoser scum but not me?

I just want to hear your reasoning behind this.


Because the celestial moon is waning and three fourths of the way across the sky, lining up perpendicularly with Venus, the planet of love. This causes a vortex of transmittance that allows for a wave signal that has a frequency of 0.9c to reach him and...fuck this shit...GM how do you even think of half the things you think of??


MAGIC!


Holy fuck..you have 12k+ posts. How did you do that and I only have not even 4k and I've been here longer lol.


I live report SC2 tournys

I am 95% certain I have the TL record of most posts in a week because of it


I dunno...kona had a pretty beastly posting rate back in the day. Jinro too.


2100 posts in a week beastly?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 09:19 GMT
#2755
So I just found a dusty old ring on the corpse of a dead hobbit and now I have the ability to survive unlimited amounts of KP, not only this If I survive till the lynch I can res anyone who had voted for scum at any point in the game.

Lylo pffffft
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 10:45 GMT
#2758
On October 01 2011 19:30 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 18:19 Drazerk wrote:
So I just found a dusty old ring on the corpse of a dead hobbit and now I have the ability to survive unlimited amounts of KP, not only this If I survive till the lynch I can res anyone who had voted for scum at any point in the game.

Lylo pffffft


So thus ressurection mechanic, one per day or any/all of them at your discreetion?
Multi-use?


Once per day multi use ability, however people I res will be given a different role / alignment than they originally had and if I die my spirit will linger on and all players but myself will be resurrected each day resulting in a never ending game ( Unless the world radiation gets above 10 in which case I can't res any more as they just die instantly )
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 13:16 GMT
#2761
On October 01 2011 22:14 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Sister's birthday weekend is so busy...


and yet you still manage to have higher activity than most even if we are just mass trolling at this stage
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 16:35 GMT
#2762
nights are so fun...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 21:04 GMT
#2768
I am leaning at GGQ being scum... which is bad because it is lylo and he lurked basically all game
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 22:59 GMT
#2773
On October 02 2011 07:53 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 06:00 chaoser wrote:
On October 02 2011 05:29 GGQ wrote:
In fact, we had better have kp to kill mafia with or chaoser is going to win


I'm a vanilla townie you idiot...


You're not a fucking vanilla townie, asshole.


I'm willing to be he's not SK and I won't let you lynch / kill him
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 23:31 GMT
#2776
On October 02 2011 08:28 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
@Drazerk, What does your heal pm say, "Your target was attacked" or "You saved your target"?
There's a large difference.


You protected your target from a hit last night
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 23:33 GMT
#2778
On October 02 2011 08:33 Curu wrote:
lol I don't think I even send the same message every night.


You don't
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2011 23:53 GMT
#2780
huh?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 10:20 GMT
#2818
I protected Kita last night he wasn't hit
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 10:21 GMT
#2819
On October 02 2011 18:48 heist wrote:
If it really comes down to the wire I have an iron claim. Imagine a LOTR character that HAS to be in this game simply for their importance. That's me. mr bigshsot. so ya no use voting for me. oh ya whos the other medic? confirmed townie foor sure.

Mig I wish you the best in all your endeavors.



there is no other medic the person who protected me was syllo using his ability from the grave.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 13:41 GMT
#2824
On October 02 2011 22:22 chaoser wrote:
Also, who did you protect for every night


he's not a medic.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 13:51 GMT
#2827
On October 02 2011 22:48 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 22:41 Drazerk wrote:
On October 02 2011 22:22 chaoser wrote:
Also, who did you protect for every night


he's not a medic.


How did you survive a hit on Night 4 then? Paraphrase the PM curu sent you.


Syllo gave me the motivation the same night.

I am willing to bet that he also protected me rather than there being two medics. The only reason I acted like there was two medics was to throw scum off.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 18:50 GMT
#2835
On October 03 2011 02:53 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 23:48 TranceStorm wrote:
Hmmm. Why have Cyber_Cheese and heist moved off from voting for me (and to voting for each other at the moment). Nothing has changed from the previous day to this day so why should they have seemed to change their minds?


The fact Drazerk and Kitaman are alive this late in the game means there is a good chance at least one of them is mafia. They were both on Radfield's late swings like you, and I figured there was another mafia voting with Radfield. You being that other mafia was my reason to push you, but that doesn't seem so logical now they are both alive.

I only believe one of you three to be mafia, and somehow chaoser looks trustworthy, so I think the other two mafia are Heist and GGQ.


The fact that I have been saying I was going to protect Kita most nights probably swayed scum into only role blocking Kita. As for myself well I have no idea why I am still alive especially after Curu basically mod confirmed me as a medic.

Of course they could of chosen the kills purely because they are trolling at this stage or simply are not following the game.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 02 2011 19:23 GMT
#2842
On October 03 2011 04:20 heist wrote:
Also, do we not have a Gimli?


I was wondering about him as well...

Anyway I'd like to kill GGQ as he is the person giving me the most scum vibes at the moment.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 03 2011 15:45 GMT
#2929
On October 04 2011 00:17 chaoser wrote:
I should have voted you earlier lol, like drazerk says, MAGIC!


MAGIC!

also

##Vote: TranceStorm
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 03 2011 17:17 GMT
#2942
MAGIC!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 03 2011 17:18 GMT
#2943
also did GGQ ninja vote?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 03 2011 17:36 GMT
#2945
We are pro ninja voters kita ^^
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
OSC
10h 59m
Replay Cast
10h 59m
OSC
23h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.