• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8017 users

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 16:30 GMT
#2616
Quick question - Who got role blocked?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 16:32 GMT
#2619
On September 30 2011 01:20 chaoser wrote:
Drazerk, wanna lynch cyber with me?


Yeah I am fine with lynching cyber
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 16:32 GMT
#2620
On September 30 2011 01:31 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 01:30 Drazerk wrote:
Quick question - Who got role blocked?


Kita did


ok that makes a bit more sense.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 17:55 GMT
#2628
On September 30 2011 02:48 TranceStorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 11:26 chaoser wrote:
I also don't mind actual claiming, I am:

Theon Greyjoy, the Kraken's heir, previously the SK Treasure Hunter now the Vanilla Townie

I was going to write an epic win post too...

Are you trolling us or something? Why on earth would a character from another story (not to mention the fact that he isn't one of the major major characters) be put in a theme game? That makes absolutely 0 sense. I know you've 'breadcrumbed' this, but why would another a character from another universe be introduced as a 3rd party looking for the ring?


Just due to the fact he was hit last night + role blocked. I am more than willing to say that he isn't scum but the trolling is still slightly amusing
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 18:04 GMT
#2633
On September 30 2011 02:58 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 02:48 TranceStorm wrote:
On September 29 2011 11:26 chaoser wrote:
I also don't mind actual claiming, I am:

Theon Greyjoy, the Kraken's heir, previously the SK Treasure Hunter now the Vanilla Townie

I was going to write an epic win post too...

Are you trolling us or something? Why on earth would a character from another story (not to mention the fact that he isn't one of the major major characters) be put in a theme game? That makes absolutely 0 sense. I know you've 'breadcrumbed' this, but why would another a character from another universe be introduced as a 3rd party looking for the ring?


So you're saying Curu gave me two fake claims. One was Boromir and the other one was from another series? And that I'm lying about being what I am and I figured saying I was from another series would be MUCH better than just saying I'm Boromir, which would fit the role anyway since he wanted the ring for himself. And somehow I foresaw that I would need to claim a role from a completely different series somewhere down the line and breadcrumbed it?

Oh, and Theon gets his own POV later btw so yeah, he's kind of a big deal. The only "major major characters" are Tyrion, Jon and Dany anyway and I'm pretty sure they're all too busy doing their own thing to fit into a role where the purpose is to get the ring (Trying to find a whore, On the Wall, Across the Narrow Sea)

I'll paraphrase why I'm in the game from Curu's PM:

Your life sucks, you never fit in at Winterfell and people called you a ward but really you were a hostage (I drop this word as a breadcrumb too). Hell, most people who watch the HBO show don't even know who you are (Sad actually since he plays a big role later). All you want is respect and recognition.

Somehow you managed to rip open the space time continuum and teleport yourself into Middle Earth; Now you want to find the One Ring so you can finally gain recognition and power.

When gollum left with the ring, I lost the power to use the ring to go back to Westeros so now I'm stuck here trying to score with hot elven chicks.


I thought you was just lying about the theon thing lol and how dare you not call him a major major character he's one of my favourite characters!

Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 18:26 GMT
#2638
On September 30 2011 03:24 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 02:04 chaoser wrote:
On September 30 2011 01:54 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Because Palmar was scummier obviously
I swapped to tunneling Palmar, my vote was on him day 3 up until near the end of it.

Every vote on a non-majority person is useless?
So we should all have only one person with the votes on them at the end of the day?


lol and yet you keep going back to TS, this was last night btw. I'm surprised that you say Palmer was "scummier" when you've been talking about TS, made the biggest case AGAINST TS, and continue to talk about TS as scum since day 1.

1) TranceStorm is the only person to have participated in all of them.
2) The mafia doesn't seem to be targeting the people who were in on the lynches.


Posted last night.

On September 29 2011 01:48 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Oh I overlooked Drazerk and Kitaman27 being on all of them too...
Both Pyo and I haven't been on any, and if we disclude the third which most of the town was on, GGQ joins us.


Also posts this bullshit "I wasn't in any of them, I'm not scum." Only scum would feel the need to do this. Also you imply that you pyo and ggq weren't in them and thus have "townie points" but all of a sudden later:

On September 29 2011 12:07 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On September 29 2011 11:21 chaoser wrote:
He also never actually gets on anyone as scummy and has been cruising through this game so far.

Since you are rather indirectly asking for the list of people I think are scum:
TranceStorm; there's a few reasons in my filter from day 1/2 and one last night.
Archon_Toilet; comes in sporadically, votes someone at almost random, leaves.
GGQ; comes in sporadically, seems to give it about 2% more thought than Archon and leaves again.


You post this right after Palmer flips, even though you thought palmer was scum. So either you read through the thread hella fast to reevaluate who the last three mafia are or you just pulled out three convinent people.


GGQ appeared alongside me in the hasn't last minute switched poll, and has done worse than Pyo this game. After Drazerk pointed out that Trance in fact wasn't the only person to be onboard every lynch, I made an excel sheet and pointed out interesting things I saw to raise discussion.
I admitted to that group looking the scummiest, which you conveniently overlook, and of Pyo and GGQ, I find GGQ worse, so he made the cut.

The four people that voted along side Radfield in both his lynches were:
TranceStorm
Drazerk
OriginalName
Kitaman27

And I'm willing to bet they aren't all town.
##Vote TranceStorm


Kita is confirmed tracker
I am a confirmed medic

what's the bet Trance is a DT / Vig?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 29 2011 19:53 GMT
#2646
Drazerk Ninja voted! - He's scum for sure!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 17:23 GMT
#2688
Vigi's why rayn?

nothing he did spoke out as scum to me.

also yeah ill swap my vote to pyo
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 17:37 GMT
#2691
On October 01 2011 02:35 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 02:05 chaoser wrote:
Guys switch over to Pyo plzzzz


gg scum... this town is full of idiots, including myself. I really can't believe that people actually believed the whole "now I become a vanilla townie" nonsense.

For what it's worth, I'm Barliman Butterbur, Owner of the Prancing Pony, Vanilla Townie.

I also voted in this thread but forgot to click "Post" on my actual vote.


Shame he can't be scum due to him taking a hit last night...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 19:52 GMT
#2696
On October 01 2011 04:50 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:18 chaoser wrote:
You're right GGQ, I'm obviously still the SK and my real wincon is actually to kill everyone and it wasn't the same as Palmer's. Cause obviously I would be able to guess/know Palmer's wincon even though he first lied about it in the thread and I then posted his real wincon which then got proven by him leaving the game without my actually knowing anything about his wincon. Cool Story Bro. [/end sarcasm]

Also nice try at misdirection there by saying it's smarter to lynch me over Pyo, obvious scum #1.


I never said this. Feeling defensive?


I thought you was stating this also...

I have no idea what to make of you at the moment which is a bad thing.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 20:00 GMT
#2700
On October 01 2011 04:58 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:57 GMarshal wrote:
On October 01 2011 04:55 TheManWithThePlan wrote:
stuff

oops...


How embarrassing


Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 20:02 GMT
#2703
On October 01 2011 05:01 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:57 GMarshal wrote:
On October 01 2011 04:55 TheManWithThePlan wrote:
stuff

oops...


=[. I guess I won't be using a smurf for PYP =[


Awww I was waiting for it to sign up to PYP so we could laugh at you
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 20:19 GMT
#2709
Guys does anyone else find it oddly suspicious Mafia would send out a message saying Jcarl is Uglúk when they knew iGrok would probably be lynched the same day?

I don't know but it's just giving me a bad feeling at the moment and something I want to look in to tonight / tomorrow
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#2716
On October 01 2011 06:14 Pyo wrote:
scum team: heist, chaoser, kitaman


Kita is confirmed tracker...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:16 GMT
#2717
Pyo are you playing the same game as us?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:31 GMT
#2721
On October 01 2011 06:27 heist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 06:15 Pyo wrote:
##unvote

##vote: chaoser


What the hell is this? Chaoser has killed a mafia member. Chaoser is not mafia. We are trying to lynch mafia. Mafia, mafia, mafia. Put your vote to better use.


He's just trolling now
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:34 GMT
#2723
Pyo -

Why are Kita / Chaoser scum but not me?

I just want to hear your reasoning behind this.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:35 GMT
#2725
On October 01 2011 06:32 syllogism wrote:
As far as I'm concerned you are all trolling


Yeah I am actually a time travelling zombie T-Rex and simply waiting for the dead bodies to mount up high enough to eat before returning to the future.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:39 GMT
#2727
On October 01 2011 06:37 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 06:34 Drazerk wrote:
Pyo -

Why are Kita / Chaoser scum but not me?

I just want to hear your reasoning behind this.


Because the celestial moon is waning and three fourths of the way across the sky, lining up perpendicularly with Venus, the planet of love. This causes a vortex of transmittance that allows for a wave signal that has a frequency of 0.9c to reach him and...fuck this shit...GM how do you even think of half the things you think of??


MAGIC!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2011 21:49 GMT
#2730
On October 01 2011 06:46 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 06:39 Drazerk wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:37 chaoser wrote:
On October 01 2011 06:34 Drazerk wrote:
Pyo -

Why are Kita / Chaoser scum but not me?

I just want to hear your reasoning behind this.


Because the celestial moon is waning and three fourths of the way across the sky, lining up perpendicularly with Venus, the planet of love. This causes a vortex of transmittance that allows for a wave signal that has a frequency of 0.9c to reach him and...fuck this shit...GM how do you even think of half the things you think of??


MAGIC!


Holy fuck..you have 12k+ posts. How did you do that and I only have not even 4k and I've been here longer lol.


I live report SC2 tournys

I am 95% certain I have the TL record of most posts in a week because of it
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
OSC
10h 59m
Replay Cast
10h 59m
OSC
23h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.