• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9039 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 17 2011 20:37 GMT
#3549
Could someone use both their rolepower and a alignpower in the same night?

More specifically, could serial killers shoot and use their role ability in the same night and could a lone mafia use the KP mafia has and use his ability in the same night? I'm talking active ability's here (like for example inspecting someone's alignment).
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 17 2011 22:29 GMT
#3563
I created Karshe's role. He's harmless (unless you count rickrolling people as harming). It's between steff and GMarshal here, and i'm not entirely set on who to lynch yet, but GMarshal does seem like the better option for now.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 16:17 GMT
#3569
Chtsazsa, Karshe, switch over to GMarshal please. We have to kill GMarshal and stefftastiq one way or another because we cannot be sure of either of their roles, and GMarshal seems like the better bet to me because if he's scum he's far more likely to be a SK then a mafia IMO, which means we have to lynch him. I know stefftastiq seems extremely scummy, and hell, he'll very likely flip red, but we have to lynch GMarshal to make sure we're safe.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 20:23 GMT
#3587
On June 19 2011 03:02 GMarshal wrote:
Thanks for fucking over my wincondition after I made sure you had the game in the bag. Way to reward my analysis and activity.

I *really* appreciate it.

Don't bother apologizing, next time I'll leave you idiots to keep shooting into the town and killing each other.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not only town, but I also know that theres a mafia and a serial killer left. I should thank Barundar for crumbing that, I wouldn't have realized in time. Now my trap is out the window.

And after killing me, we lose for sure.

Which is what you morons have earned.


Right, and despite you knowing there is atleast a mafia and a serial killer left you don't say anything about it until you're almost dead. Try bullshitting harder please.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#3598
GG ^^ When Palmar got lynched I gave up almost all hope (when town players start to claim 3rd party you know town's sucking badly), but atleast we managed to pull out a win in the end.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 22:41 GMT
#3621
Just wanted to say this:

GMarshal, respect for not giving up and fighting it out till the end even with the odds heavily stacked against you.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 22:57 GMT
#3626
On June 19 2011 07:45 Jackal58 wrote:
And thanks again Decon and BB. This was by far the most fun I've ever had in a game.
Kiss my ass Rean


Payback for forcing me to post with smilies.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 19 2011 14:01 GMT
#3658
Listchecks should be banned entirely. Either there's an absence of millers and godfathers, making them way to strong, or there's a lot of millers/godfathers, making them useless.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 21 2011 20:02 GMT
#3688
On June 22 2011 01:26 Amber[LighT] wrote:
To be honest in most situations you shouldn't claim medic since you're going to get hit. You don't know if there is another medic in the game as well, so you're giving mafia a free kill.

Luckily I was the other medic and I was still alive. I could have infinitely protected you if I chose to. Unfortunately I made a risky move and chose to protect Rean, the DT, over you. Had I saved you we could have continued this strategy for most of the game to increase towns chances of winning. I knew you were going to be a target and you kinda outted Rean in the process, who I felt would be more worthwhile to keep around.

The townies who outted me should consider using more discrete forms of protection. After the night there were no odd kills you should have assumed I protected Rean and didn't need to ask. I wasn't going to respond but with the fickle voting patterns of the town I figured claiming my target would get me removed from peoples scum lists.

Tip for Rean: After I protected and claimed that I targeted you, it should have been obvious that I was not only protown, but I was also going to die the following night. You should have used your last DT check on another player who was escaping the action, but still thought to be scummy by the town: Karshe, Cztha, Gmarshal. [Not that it made a difference, but your last check would be more fulfilling ]


Honestly, I had no idea whether you were town or not. I didn't get any message that I got saved, and you quoting me wasn't really confirming yourself as town since you knew that I knew your role, so quoting me there was kind of a no-brainer :/ Besides, with you being completely unreadable in almost any way I felt like I had to check you because I simply couldn't be sure of your alignment.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 85
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva1798
Dendi808
420jenkins184
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo970
byalli486
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
Other Games
WardiTV172
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.