• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 13:46 GMT
#2997
We're lynching Jackal. He still has KP, Barundar only has his mafia KP and I doubt he's the only mafia left.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 14:10 GMT
#3000
On June 11 2011 22:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 22:46 Rean wrote:
We're lynching Jackal. He still has KP, Barundar only has his mafia KP and I doubt he's the only mafia left.

Lynch Barundar. 3 black alignments will leave the game tonight. Me and GMarshall will be dead and the 3rd will leave as a victor. Plus you lynch a red. Win win win for town. Why do you think GMarshall and I jumped on Palmar so quick when he claimed he was an assassin? Wasn't because we though he was scum. I might not be town and I can't possibly win my condition now since you checked me but I would love to deny GMarshall his wincon too. Plus as a disinterested 3rd party I honestly want town to win. Fuck scum.
And none of us could take a chance on shooting while Kurumi was still alive. We would have been outed immediately.
So town - Lynch Barundar. He's scum. I have no interest in shooting townies or scum. Just assassins.


Why should I believe you're an assassin?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 21:14 GMT
#3053
Meh. Jackal gets to live a night and if he´s not dead, he gets lynched. ##Vote: Barundar
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 21:55 GMT
#3068
Alright. This is what we're looking at atm:


  1. Karshe
  2. GMarshal
  3. redFF Interrogator
  4. Amber[LighT]
  5. Cthsazsa
  6. Barundar
  7. DropBear
  8. stefftastiq
  9. Rean Psychic (votecheck/alignment check)
  10. Jackal58 Claimed assassin
  11. Palmar Bro of Destiny


Since I have to votecheck tonight, we're gonna do this nice and organized.

People that will be voting for Barundar:
Redff
Rean
Gmarshal
Amber[LighT]
stefftastiq
DropBear
Palmar

People that will be voting for Jackal58:
Karshe
Cthsazsa

Yes, I purposely left out Barundar and Jackal since they're not going to listen anyway (and we already know their alignments regardless).
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:00 GMT
#3071
On June 12 2011 06:59 Cthsazsa wrote:
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.


That's not an argument for not doing it you scumbag.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:03 GMT
#3074
On June 12 2011 07:01 Cthsazsa wrote:
Also, you left out the dog. I don't know how the hell you people are convinced he isn't scum, yet you guys are suspicious of me.

Where did I leave out the dog? He's quite clearly on the list to vote for Barundar

oh btw, just noticed my list has one error: redff can't vote along. but that's fine.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:04 GMT
#3075
On June 12 2011 07:02 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean wtf? You said so yourself I'm most likely pro town, why the hell did you change your opinion so fast?


Where did I ever say that?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:09 GMT
#3078
On June 12 2011 07:05 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:00 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:59 Cthsazsa wrote:
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.


That's not an argument for not doing it you scumbag.


Do you not read what you write?



1. Yes, I do think Karshe's town. I created his role and his use of it has seemed pro-town so far. His third bomb is slightly wasted as he could have used it better but i'll forgive him since he's just a newbie.
2. Do YOU not read what I write? I've never said you're pro-town, yet you claim I did.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:12 GMT
#3080
On June 12 2011 07:09 Cthsazsa wrote:
woops, that was your name in green. Not mine.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=148#2951

[image loading]
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:15 GMT
#3082
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:33 GMT
#3086
On June 12 2011 07:21 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:15 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you


If gut is all you rely on, we're going to lose this game.


Why would I have let Wiggles kill Desk, if I was scum?


O ya dont say it was for town cred.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 04:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
GMarshal let himself get roleblocked to gain town cred? Just like Palmar killed the mole to get town cred, and I let Mr. Wiggles kill Desk so I can get town cred?


Damn....you've got a good point there >.>

This is where things get tricky. For me, the next option would then be either GMarshal or Amber[LighT]. The thing here is: if Amber is scum, we'll know because Barundar will use his powers to make a deal with Jackal. GMarshal does give me a gut feeling he's town, but not by all that much. Either way, the votecheck should help us out here.

GMarshal: I understand why you'd rather lynch Jackal, and your reasons for there not being a assassin are very valid. However, if you truly are town then you have to understand that lynching Jackal and shooting Barundar won't work. I can't explain to you why, you have to trust me on this.
If Jackal is lying about being a assassin, we'll know.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:37 GMT
#3087
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:57 GMT
#3090
On June 12 2011 07:55 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:46 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:37 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?


On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Amber, he's a freakin dog for god's sake. It's impossible to get a read on him when all we can analyze is barks and tail-waggings.
Rean I don't know why the hell you didn't check Amber instead of Jackal. EM claimed medic, of course he was going to die. 99% chance you're going to die tonight as well, so any shit you come up with is useless.
I also don't trust the dog and I really don't see any other way Town is going to be sure of his alignment.
.





*growls*


Now you're here: please quote whoever you targetted last night and lie down please.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 23:43 GMT
#3096
Ugh. At this point I just don't know, we're playing with fire as we don't have alot of people left. I guess we'll have to roll the dice and pray Barundar's role isn't particulary nasty.

REVERSE THE VOTING LIST I MADE. EVERYONE NOT CTHSASZA OR KARSHE WILL BE VOTING JACKAL58.

##Vote: Jackal58
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 00:48 GMT
#3101
On June 12 2011 09:31 Cthsazsa wrote:
Town stop getting sheeped by GMarshal -___- he did the exact same thing in the Palmar lynch.

Jackal admitted, he's done. There's no way he's going to win. He is offering us help to kill scum why the hell are you all turning it down??

Lynch Barundar today. Jackal kills Karshe. Palmar kills GMarshal.
By tomorrow we'll have two scum and one 3rd party dead.
If we can't find a better lynch, we can lynch Jackal tomorrow.


Oh yes, let's ask kindly if Jackal would agree to shoot someone for us when he has no fucking reason to do so. And while we're at it, let's shoot someone that's very likely not mafia, and pray to whatever god there is that he is indeed a assassin and not a townie!
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 01:05 GMT
#3106
On June 12 2011 10:00 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 09:56 Karshe wrote:
I am town, dammit. Why are you giving Amber a free pass on Palmar's lynch list, Cthsazsa? If he has some sort of useful town ability, he hasn't helped us with it yet.


He claims protecting Rean and for some reason everyone seems to believe that the Dog who hasn't contributed squat must be Town!


What the hell is this shit? He asks you why you give him a free pass, and then you proceed to say you think he's scummy? Some major contradictions there. Not to mention that since you're so 100% sure Karshe is mafia you're also indirectly saying you think Amber is town.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 11:33 GMT
#3147
On June 12 2011 18:04 Cthsazsa wrote:
If need be, I will switch my vote to Jackal. Unless you still want to check me, of course.

Oh yeah, if me and Karshe vote for the same person that won't answer anything because it will still show up as 1 scum voting for so-and-so.


You keep your vote where it is. Amber and stefftastiq have to switch over.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 15:37 GMT
#3155
On June 13 2011 00:22 redFF wrote:
You guys are dumb and jackal is taking you for a ride. We lynch Barundar, THE CONFIRMED SCUM PLAYER. I'm leaning towards Cthasza scum too. Here is how we need the voting to go.

Everyone vote Barundar except Palmar, Rean, Jackal and me, then we check the Barundar vote list tommorow and see how much scum is left?

Palmar shoots cthasza, here's why:
Cthasza scum-He's mafia and he dies, takes town with him but hes gotta die at some point.

Cthasza town- He's town and he dies, I think he should take either Jackal or dropbear with him.

This game is full of fuck and I have stuff to do, lynch the confirmed scum please ffs.


Stop being retarded. Nobody's shooting cthasza. We're very low on players left if you haven't noticed and these 1 on 1 trades aren't going to work out. We have to lynch Jackal and shoot Barundar simply because we can't afford Jackal shooting another townie.

Seeing how much scum is left is nice but it doesn't actually help us win.

We're keeping the list the way I said before: Amber has to vote for Jackal58 and we're good.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 21:38 GMT
#3193
This is what's known by now, I think:

  1. Karshe Bombs Expert
  2. GMarshal Cultist? Can recruit people to a circle and sacrifice them
  3. redFF Interrogator
  4. Amber[LighT] Doggie
  5. Cthsazsa Crzzy Cat Lady (death vig)
  6. Barundar
  7. DropBear (PGO?)
  8. stefftastiq ???
  9. Rean Psychic (votecheck/alignment check)
  10. Palmar Bro of Destiny


We're not going to kill more then we need to. We can't afford to miss and have even more dead townies, we need every last one of them. Does anyone know stefftastiq's role?

Palmar shoots Barundar.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 12 2011 21:46 GMT
#3195
On June 13 2011 06:43 Palmar wrote:
All I know about stefftastiq's role is that he gets whispered a random night event.

He has posted them all and they have helped, so I'm inclined to think he's green at the moment.

The biggest suspects for me at the moment are Karshe (why didn't you just bomb joker after n1, instead of killing mataza and then bombing him) and DropBear


And what are your thoughts on Amber?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 572
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 935
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 90
Zeus 68
Trap 45
910 36
zelot 33
Sexy 24
Bale 19
JYJ 19
[ Show more ]
soO 19
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
420jenkins186
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1496
Fnx 816
edward61
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS140
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1584
Other Games
summit1g3799
Grubby3391
Beastyqt732
B2W.Neo669
byalli427
KnowMe164
C9.Mang0150
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Chillindude20
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 57m
Stellar Fest
17h 57m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.