• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6891 users

TL Mafia XXXIX - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 18:38 GMT
#1585
Sorry, what does Forumite voting sinani right now have to do with what he said? I am merely pointing out what he said against me directly applies to him as well, so I don't see the point in him saying that.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 18:52 GMT
#1589
Wow can you guys not read only one part of a sentence? I am basically role claiming there hello? It's fine if you don't believe you can go ahead and vote for me, but I'd rather not have us mislynch.

If there are still veterans in the mafia, my GF suspects are redtooth and orgolove. If there are only new players in the mafia team left it could be anyone really.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 18:55 GMT
#1590
EBWODP: it could be anyone except for sandroba, Cthsazsa. sandroba has a really pro-town aura and has been supporting chaoser all along. Cthsazsa because he was 2nd highest to be lynched yesterday, therefore he cannot be GF unless it was a super ballsy mafia move, which I don't believe for a second to be true.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:03 GMT
#1593
Yes that is correct.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:25 GMT
#1602
redtooth because he has been rather quiet after being wrong and going against chaoser. He just posted before but he voted for himself in case he can't vote. I'm willing to let that go because I know real life circumstances can influence how you play, but I'm still suspicious. orgolove because I don't recall seeing him doing any real behavioral analysis besides putting out that spreadsheet. This is of course assuming the GF is a veteran, that's why I chose those too. Like I said if the GF is not a veteran, then it could be anyone really.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:26 GMT
#1603
those two*
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:35 GMT
#1605
Isn't there always a GF if there is a scum team?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:44 GMT
#1609
On May 11 2011 04:38 sandroba wrote:
@ilovejonn I read your analysis on EM and I agree with most of what's being said there. However you did not vote for Amber[Light] for the same reasons you thought EM was scum. Can you please explain why?

I don't understand your question. Are you saying my reasons for EM is scum applies to Amber as well? Or something? I just know I thought Amber was blue all along until I saw chaoser's DT claim, albeit too late. That's why I didn't vote for Amber.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:53 GMT
#1612
Easy, I've played with Amber before and he is a capable player. If he was indeed blue, keeping him alive would have been a great asset. I've never played with EM, so I do not know how good he could be, that's why he gave me scum tells.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:54 GMT
#1613
And to say that EM was contributing but not really as the whole summary of the argument is wrong. Those arguments cannot be directly applied to Amber as they are EM's posts. Amber's and EM's posts are completely different in terms of scum tells.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 11 2011 03:25 GMT
#1633
Nice points kitaman. Not.

Tell me where in that post do I say, Kurumi is not scum, but I will not change my vote. No, it does not say that, because I took my stance that Kurumi is scum and went with it. Sure now that Kurumi has flipped town it would've made sense if I switched to another person if I was scum, but I DO NOT have information like that of scum to go off of Kurumi.

There has been no change in the Beneather situation? I knew he was getting modkilled and changed my vote to 2 prime suspects that day for people to have a read on me. I bet you would have said I was scum if I had my vote stay on Beneather and he gets modkilled now would you?

Yes, I'm using a dead man's read to confirm myself as town. Well guess what, that dead man has been right on Amber and GGQ. And I definitely know he was right about me, so what's wrong with me trying to show people?

I like how you went through my posts and then could not find where I said I would be out the whole day.

On May 09 2011 02:34 ilovejonn wrote:
Unvoting Beneather since he hasn't posted anything despite the pressure. Probably a modkill. Placing my vote on Cthsazsa as I still feel that I have a blue read on Amber. It is also mother's day today and this is my only chance to post right now. Have to go out now, I probably won't be back until tomorrow.

Delivered.

Why bring up my past history? Because I am townie this game and townie every other game. Brought it up so people can check my other game records and compare it to what I'm doing this game.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 12 2011 01:39 GMT
#1739
Just got back from work, catching up on the thread now.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 12 2011 02:01 GMT
#1741
Caught up. I'll say this, if EM doesn't flip red, go ahead and lynch me next day. I'll be ashamed to stay alive being wrong the whole game.

Also, conversion just voted for himself. =/

And no, I'm 20.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 13 2011 17:27 GMT
#1928
Here guys, use my vote. Even though I'm done I'm not gonna get modkilled.

##Vote: sinani206
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 13 2011 18:34 GMT
#1939
I agree, at least killing me will provide you guys with more information. I'll do whatever town needs the most.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 13 2011 19:06 GMT
#1943
I'm townie. Why not lynch for information? We have mislynches at disposal. And what defense do you guys possibly want from me. I've been on all the wrong lynches and have no credibility in this game any more, flipping will probably provide more than what I can say.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 13 2011 20:34 GMT
#1947
I still think orgolove is GF. Check his posts before 1802 and after.

Like people mentioned, he gives us a flawed data sheet to follow (I know it's flawed because I'm townie but managed to accumulate the most points due to a) not switching to Amber because I was away, b) sticking with my analysis on EM which turned out to be wrong.), says that Dropbear and I are top targets based on the point system he made out of thin air, and then when we lynch EM he goes, guys I convinced you soooooo hard that you guys deserve to lose if you don't follow my spreadsheet.

You didn't convince us on anything dude, you laid out information we all could have observed and placed some arbitrary points into it, then said you're disgusted with the town after a mislynch. That's some major convincing you did.

And you guys are right, why waste a vote on myself. I'll use MY vote on who I think is scum.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 15 2011 01:19 GMT
#1983
Alright, my vote being on myself and orgolove really isn't going to help town with anything. The posts against sinani are really incriminating, and I've already said my vote is going with the town's before. Sorry for my wishy washiness but my position is really difficult. For one I want to prove to people I am town with my death, yet it is common courtesy to keep playing and not give up. Voting sinani for now and hoping for the best.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 15 2011 03:50 GMT
#2011
bet he's still gonna stick to his data sheet and go with whoever has the highest points after tonight. because vote analysis is the best and only analysis am I right orgolove?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 15 2011 06:19 GMT
#2026
Uh, what is a mass roleclaim going to do. We know Kenpachi is vig, everyone else is just going to claim townie since we cant post any of the host's pms. Also a smart player looking at the setup and past few nights should know there are probably no more blue roles left.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 120
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69229
Calm 11446
Rain 2455
Bisu 1766
FanTaSy 810
Stork 606
Shuttle 563
soO 500
Rush 298
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
Soma 235
Snow 213
Last 169
Light 107
Mind 95
Pusan 70
Sea.KH 65
Sharp 63
hero 49
ToSsGirL 41
Free 36
Bale 36
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
HiyA 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
gofns34346
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax286
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 9m
OSC
10h 9m
Replay Cast
10h 9m
OSC
23h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.