• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8319 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 17:23 GMT
#2850
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 17:37 GMT
#2855
On April 16 2011 02:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 02:23 GGQ wrote:
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

He claimed blue outside the thread. It's not fair that I'm the only person who knows about it, but really I have a hard time not thinking he's blue in this game after reading these posts:

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 06:08 Serejai wrote:
Er, what's the difference? I thought the object of the game was to not let people get a read on you. If I posted normal then the mafia would probably figure out I'm a blue due to my inexperience in posting and murder me.


Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 07:39 Serejai wrote:
Oh... I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I was trying to just follow other people's advice and do my role each night because I've been afraid to mis-analyze someone.



Read his few posts where he's not acting like an idiot. He's not that stupid. Look how he's going out of his way to emphasize that he's blue, that he has a role, etc. I don't believe it for a second.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 18:02 GMT
#2857
An update on GGQ's thoughts:

Be very careful about listening to flamewheel/protact anymore, on the off chance that he survives the night. The only reason his coagulation analysis was given any weight is because he was trying to convince us that he's a dt so he had to finger a red. He now knows that we all know he's an assassin, so if he's playing to his win condition then we can't trust any further analysis by him.

I think I now know why he was keeping his list of other suspects a secret until after the lynch: he wants to use them as a bargaining chip to gain protection. He's now going to say that he is pretty sure of all the mafia and he will tell us who they are if he survives until the morning. Wait for it.

I want to question the use of medics/watchers on the bodyguards. I don't want to offend anyone here, but The_Roist and MetalFace are hardly valuable players in and of themselves. And they are protecting DrH, whom I am still not 100% sure is town, and who has (imo) been making pretty bad calls for most of the game (and he's claimed vet, so he'd take two hits for mafia to kill anyway). I would rather see the survival of a few strong town players that have been doing well this game, like chaoser and bumatlarge (though his attempt to take all the credit for lynching GMarshal is insulting at best and suspicious at worst...) and, dare I say it, me. I think the best thing is to have our medics consider protecting the bodyguards (if mafia want to double stack to kill MetalFace or The_Roist, that's ok with me...) and watchers must be on the other players I named, or on other players that they have good town reads on (maybe Barundar or kitaman?). I see the mafia going for other town players, not the mayor tonight, imo.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#2877
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 16 2011 05:03 GMT
#2958
Well how about that

GL town.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 22 2011 06:37 GMT
#3378
BB drunk and fell asleep. Calling it.

Also, /zombie
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 24 2011 00:46 GMT
#3465
In before this thread explodes!

GG mafia, I'm 2/2 as a vigilante so far
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 24 2011 01:10 GMT
#3473
On April 24 2011 10:04 ilovejonn wrote:
Whaaat, I didn't know I was a nosy neighbor lol. Thought I was just a regular townie. And I knew mafia team was highly inexperienced when Coag flipped GF. No offense. =)


Nosy neighbours are like millers; you don't know if you are one. You just get the townie role pm. It's so that trackers/watchers can't be sure that someone visiting a death is 100% mafia.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 24 2011 19:49 GMT
#3556
Mr Wiggles the Assassin shot aidnai the medic, that wasn't a vig shot.

I killed serejai, chaoser killed LSB.

The last vig, urishakt must have done one of the night 3 kills.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 24 2011 19:51 GMT
#3557
And the reason I supported Protact for pardoner was because a mafia Prince of Darkness would suck. At least Protact would have no reason to use the pardon.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 25 2011 02:33 GMT
#3568
On April 25 2011 11:32 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 03:58 BrownBear wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:47 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:29 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:13 urashimakt wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:30 Jackal58 wrote:
2 questions.
Which one of you nimrods shot me.
How did Proact and others manage to play under one name?

LemonWalrus was my shot after being preempted on LSB. I'm clean, man!

Actually, after finishing the thread, apparently LemonWalrus was also a mafia hit. So my bullet just disappeared and never came back.


lol that means you still had your shot to use.

Not to my knowledge. The first night I shot, BB let me know my bullet came back. The second night, I got no such notice. I assumed I had killed LemonWalrus.


Not true. I sent you a PM saying you got your shot back, and the next night you shot someone else. I have the PMs, if you want.

No, you're right. I forgot about the Coagulation incident and confused the switches. I ended up hitting Mig.


Can't blame you too much, tbh.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 306
OGKoka 279
SHIN 78
MindelVK 22
Railgan 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 561
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 18m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.