• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

Survivor Outwit, Outplay, Outlast (Experimental) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 23 2011 05:42 GMT
#161
Great beast of the sky
please hear my cry
transform yourself from the orb of light
and bring me victory in this fight
envelop the desert with your glow
and cast your rage upon my foe
unlock your powers deep within
so that together we may win
appear in this shadow game as i call your name
"Immunity Idol"
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
February 23 2011 05:44 GMT
#162
I INVOKE THE POWERS OF THE GREAT RUSSELL HANTZ, THE GOD OF FINDING HIIS FROM NO CLUES, AND I DRAW MY WAND AND SHOUT THESE MAGIC WORDS:

ACCIO HII
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 23 2011 05:44 GMT
#163
[image loading]
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 23 2011 05:50 GMT
#164
come on people, we all know LD is the serial killer, as usual
Moderator
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 23 2011 05:52 GMT
#165
On February 23 2011 14:50 GMarshal wrote:
come on people, we all know LD is the serial killer, as usual

You do know you just say I am SK after I posted a picture of a black guy right?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 23 2011 05:56 GMT
#166
I didn't even realize it was your post tbh. Either way I fail to see the relevance
Moderator
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 23 2011 05:59 GMT
#167
Instead of trying to figure out the secret combination, you guys should realize that I left a small part of a clue about the serial killer. If you guys don't kill the serial killer, he will kill everyone.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 23 2011 06:01 GMT
#168
When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

When the hurlyburly's done,
When the Survivor's lost and won.

That will be ere the set of sun.

Where the place?

Upon the beach.

There to meet with Immunity Idol
you gotta dance
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 23 2011 06:05 GMT
#169
On February 23 2011 14:59 darmousseh wrote:
Instead of trying to figure out the secret combination, you guys should realize that I left a small part of a clue about the serial killer. If you guys don't kill the serial killer, he will kill everyone.

Does the OP: Day 0: Welcome to the Island contains clue?
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 23 2011 06:11 GMT
#170
On February 23 2011 15:05 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 14:59 darmousseh wrote:
Instead of trying to figure out the secret combination, you guys should realize that I left a small part of a clue about the serial killer. If you guys don't kill the serial killer, he will kill everyone.

Does the OP: Day 0: Welcome to the Island contains clue?


No
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2011 15:53 GMT
#171
Mr. Wiggles and LSB are apparently in a civil union together.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 24 2011 00:14 GMT
#172
OMG WIGGLES IS TWO TIMING ME
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 24 2011 01:00 GMT
#173
Ok, so I hate to derail all the fun spam we are enjoying, but untill the SK is dead we are all at serious risk, can we at least *try* to interpret the clue please? I mean if you all *want* to sit around and wait to be stabbed to death I guess that's cool too

So far I'm trying to identify who the message is referring to, it seems to point at a famous personage, but I'm not sure who, some help guys?
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2011 01:04 GMT
#174
On February 24 2011 10:00 GMarshal wrote:
Ok, so I hate to derail all the fun spam we are enjoying, but untill the SK is dead we are all at serious risk, can we at least *try* to interpret the clue please? I mean if you all *want* to sit around and wait to be stabbed to death I guess that's cool too

So far I'm trying to identify who the message is referring to, it seems to point at a famous personage, but I'm not sure who, some help guys?

I'm not always stupid but when I am I excel at it. What clue?
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 24 2011 01:09 GMT
#175
On February 23 2011 11:00 darmousseh wrote:

Serial Killer Investigation
Second, we have begun an investigation into person who killed Incognito. We found part of a torn up note inside of Incognito’s pocket. It appears it was torn in a few pieces, but we only have one so far. It reads:
“Born in a hut, I was raised for war. At a young age I strived for battle. Every victory brought me closer to becoming god. When I became a man, I traveled across the sea, searching for victory. I struggled, but I conquered whenever I could. I gave no man respect least he deserved it.”



this
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 24 2011 01:21 GMT
#176
If it's referring to a famous person, I think it could be Napoleon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_I_of_France

He was born on the small island of Corisca, in the Mediterranean. His parents were nobility, so I'm not too sure about the hut.

At a young age I strived for battle.


He was very interested in warfare from youth, attending military academies in France as well as the most prestigious at the time, l'École Militaire in Paris.

Every victory brought me closer to becoming god.


As Napoleon became more distinguished as a military leader, he also gained more power. Besides eventually becoming emperor of France, I think he had a pretty big ego.

When I became a man, I traveled across the sea, searching for victory.


This might refer to Napoleon's campaigns in Egypt, fighting against the British. This is after his first military successes, so the "becoming a man" part, and could be that he was searching for more military opportunities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria

I struggled, but I conquered whenever I could. I gave no man respect least he deserved it.


This actually fits in with his personality as a person. He established later on, the Napoleonic Code.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_code
The code forbade privileges based on birth, allowed freedom of religion, and specified that government jobs go to the most qualified.


This sounds a lot like giving men respect based on if they deserve it, not giving it to them based on birth or privilege, but on ability.

This is just if it's someone famous like you are thinking, because I'm not sure who this could relate to. This also kind've goes with the game being set on an island too, as Napoleon was born, and later was exiled to, the island of Corsica.

Thoughts?
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 24 2011 01:23 GMT
#177
I like your analysis Mr. Wiggles, however the hut thing is throwing me off, my original thoughts led me to Alexander the Great, but he didn't grow up in a hut either, which made me discard him. I'm going to keep looking for generals and soldiers of humble origin
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2011 01:24 GMT
#178
On February 24 2011 10:09 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2011 10:00 GMarshal wrote:
Ok, so I hate to derail all the fun spam we are enjoying, but untill the SK is dead we are all at serious risk, can we at least *try* to interpret the clue please? I mean if you all *want* to sit around and wait to be stabbed to death I guess that's cool too

So far I'm trying to identify who the message is referring to, it seems to point at a famous personage, but I'm not sure who, some help guys?



Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:00 darmousseh wrote:

Serial Killer Investigation
Second, we have begun an investigation into person who killed Incognito. We found part of a torn up note inside of Incognito’s pocket. It appears it was torn in a few pieces, but we only have one so far. It reads:
“Born in a hut, I was raised for war. At a young age I strived for battle. Every victory brought me closer to becoming god. When I became a man, I traveled across the sea, searching for victory. I struggled, but I conquered whenever I could. I gave no man respect least he deserved it.”



this

Well poop. My first impression is Achilles.
Off to google
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 24 2011 02:02 GMT
#179
On February 24 2011 09:14 Coagulation wrote:
OMG WIGGLES IS TWO TIMING ME


YOU HAVEN'T CALLED IN WEEKS, I'VE BEEN SO LONELY, I NEEDED HUMAN CONTACT AGAIN
you gotta dance
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 24 2011 02:57 GMT
#180
Sorry, i'm a little late. Coming soon.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1002
SteadfastSC293
ComeBackTV 292
TaKeTV 246
LamboSC2221
Rex100
IndyStarCraft 56
EnkiAlexander 31
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 293
LamboSC2 221
ProTech156
Rex 100
IndyStarCraft 56
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38686
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 965
Horang2 870
Jaedong 770
Mini 740
EffOrt 658
Light 509
Soma 387
BeSt 375
[ Show more ]
firebathero 338
Hyuk 333
Stork 269
Snow 190
Rush 176
Zeus 162
ZerO 155
Last 147
ggaemo 140
Leta 86
Pusan 76
hero 74
sorry 67
Killer 65
Sea.KH 52
Sharp 43
Mong 42
Mind 37
Shinee 27
Trap 26
Aegong 26
soO 25
Shine 25
Bale 25
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 24
Free 22
NotJumperer 18
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 8
zelot 7
Noble 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6920
qojqva1626
Dendi862
Fuzer 97
420jenkins88
Counter-Strike
x6flipin408
markeloff355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1068
XaKoH 165
Other Games
gofns30256
singsing2142
olofmeister1280
B2W.Neo1018
Mlord254
DeMusliM181
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX132
Hui .129
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King105
QueenE87
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Railgan11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1812
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1601
• TFBlade721
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 33m
Stellar Fest
23h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.