• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7529 users

[NA LCS] Week 6 - Page 32

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 43 Next All
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 23:18:08
March 22 2013 23:17 GMT
#621
On March 23 2013 08:15 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:13 Serpico wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:12 onlywonderboy wrote:
So does TSM really just bring back Chaox next week? WildTurtle played so well, impressed me more than Chaox has recently. Turtle should easily get another week but I think TSM are too good of friends to keep Chaox on the bench. Teams need a manager in these sort of situations that can make the tough choices.

It's not a tough choice, the better player plays, always. You lose your job due to your own benching, that's on you.


TSM stuck with their lineup even when some of their players were ridiculously underperforming so I wouldn't say that

No, you don't just use performance. Deciding who the better player is isn't just off a week or month of results. My point is the team should know its personnel pretty well. If one player isn't in good playing shape then he isn't much of a consideration in general.
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
March 22 2013 23:18 GMT
#622
Top udyrr inc
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 22 2013 23:18 GMT
#623
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.

What free-agent? CLG can get almost every top-laner they want except top-laner from Curse/TSM/Dig.
Yeah in the last game it was the whole team's fault but Hotshot for a long long time has always been the worst on CLG.
Terran
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
March 22 2013 23:18 GMT
#624
On March 23 2013 08:16 Mondeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


IMO this mindset is what sets the NA scene so far behind the KR scene. Lack of willingness to try new players that potentially will do much better in the future - see Kiwikid for example.


There's just not the same talent pool. I mean NA has like 6 good teams, at most. Koreans can bench people easily because they have an almost endless supply of incredibly good kids
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
March 22 2013 23:18 GMT
#625
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


Really? If I asked you the same question at the end of S2, would you answer the same on this question?

It feels to me that before S3, few people were aware of MegaZero and kiwikid... and look how well they are doing right now.

I am 100% sure that there are many people out there who are way better than HSGG. They are just not discovered yet.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
March 22 2013 23:19 GMT
#626
On March 23 2013 08:15 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:07 SHr3DD3r wrote:
I am actually happy that jiji is not on CLG anymore. The teams attitude was oppressive and toxic - I have noticed that jiji has improved drastically since he left - hopefully he gets a more cohesive team.

CLG's main problem is their attitude more than anything.

jiji doesn't even hang out with his team, lol. He was also the only one not in the CLG gaming house in S2.

You think CLG suddenly became toxic at the end of s2?
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 23:20:25
March 22 2013 23:20 GMT
#627
On March 23 2013 08:18 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


Really? If I asked you the same question at the end of S2, would you answer the same on this question?

It feels to me that before S3, few people were aware of MegaZero and kiwikid... and look how well they are doing right now.

I am 100% sure that there are many people out there who are way better than HSGG. They are just not discovered yet.

It's not like teams have their own dedicated scouts and agencies they've hired to scour the land for players, teams are really immature and underdeveloped in their talent scouting.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 22 2013 23:20 GMT
#628
Aiyee, this is the reason I don't think the manager of a team should be a player as well. What is best for TSM is (at this moment in time, at least) letting WildTurtle play, but I know that TSM won't do it because of personal attachments to Chaox. I wouldn't make an official decision on this yet even as an executive, but I still think it is a disadvantage.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
March 22 2013 23:22 GMT
#629
On March 23 2013 08:07 SHr3DD3r wrote:
I am actually happy that jiji is not on CLG anymore. The teams attitude was oppressive and toxic - I have noticed that jiji has improved drastically since he left - hopefully he gets a more cohesive team.

CLG's main problem is their attitude more than anything.


Yea same. All these calls for Jiji back are silly I think. He managed to get out and I hope he moves on to better teams.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 22 2013 23:22 GMT
#630
LANEDYYYYYYYYYR
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 22 2013 23:23 GMT
#631
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.

KiWiKiD says hi, you can find talent outside of the current players, they might just require some time to develop.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 22 2013 23:24 GMT
#632
Lautesmiteless

[image loading]
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
March 22 2013 23:25 GMT
#633
As a CLG fan I want Vulcan to win next game, just to see how CLG will react.
Best Teemo World
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
March 22 2013 23:26 GMT
#634
On March 23 2013 08:18 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


Really? If I asked you the same question at the end of S2, would you answer the same on this question?

It feels to me that before S3, few people were aware of MegaZero and kiwikid... and look how well they are doing right now.


Dig only recruited kiwi because they had to when they lost dominate. Remember when CLG actually held tryouts for their support spot? Finding a new player is very high risk and takes a huge amount of resources. I'm not saying there aren't toplaner that might be better than hotshot, I'm saying that there arent toplaner that are so much better that it's worth the hassle. I mean just imagine you bench hotshot, recruit a guy and then he doesn't work out with the team.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 22 2013 23:30 GMT
#635
Damn beautiful bait by ecco.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
March 22 2013 23:30 GMT
#636
On March 23 2013 08:22 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:07 SHr3DD3r wrote:
I am actually happy that jiji is not on CLG anymore. The teams attitude was oppressive and toxic - I have noticed that jiji has improved drastically since he left - hopefully he gets a more cohesive team.

CLG's main problem is their attitude more than anything.


Yea same. All these calls for Jiji back are silly I think. He managed to get out and I hope he moves on to better teams.


Were should he go? I mean let's face it, the height of his career is over. He's much better off financially sitting on the bench for CLG than playing for one of the newer teams
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 23:30:56
March 22 2013 23:30 GMT
#637
On March 23 2013 08:26 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:18 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


Really? If I asked you the same question at the end of S2, would you answer the same on this question?

It feels to me that before S3, few people were aware of MegaZero and kiwikid... and look how well they are doing right now.


Dig only recruited kiwi because they had to when they lost dominate. Remember when CLG actually held tryouts for their support spot? Finding a new player is very high risk and takes a huge amount of resources. I'm not saying there aren't toplaner that might be better than hotshot, I'm saying that there arent toplaner that are so much better that it's worth the hassle. I mean just imagine you bench hotshot, recruit a guy and then he doesn't work out with the team.

Then recruit him as a sub and play with him in scrims and see if he develops into someone you can compete with in the LCS. You don't have to bench Hotshot right away, but you can start training a replacement.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 22 2013 23:30 GMT
#638
MRN beasting up the early game.

Nien showing that its still league of Draaaaaaaaven
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
March 22 2013 23:32 GMT
#639
On March 23 2013 08:19 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:15 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 SHr3DD3r wrote:
I am actually happy that jiji is not on CLG anymore. The teams attitude was oppressive and toxic - I have noticed that jiji has improved drastically since he left - hopefully he gets a more cohesive team.

CLG's main problem is their attitude more than anything.

jiji doesn't even hang out with his team, lol. He was also the only one not in the CLG gaming house in S2.

You think CLG suddenly became toxic at the end of s2?


I talked about this a few times already. I met CLG back in Seattle during the regionals at a eatery, but jiji was not with them. I asked about it and the way chauster said it sounded like jiji doesn't like to hang out with them.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 23:36:00
March 22 2013 23:32 GMT
#640
On March 23 2013 08:30 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 08:26 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:18 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:13 Woony wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 23 2013 08:07 Sufficiency wrote:
I hope Vulcan wins the game today too; I think if Vulcan wins Vulcan will have a very good chance taking the 4th place over CLG.

If Vulcan stops throwing they can do it. I support Vulcan too, maybe only maybe after this week Hotshot will finally wake up and recruit a new top and move on to full-time manager.


are you serious? there's no free agent in NA that would actually be a feasible improvement over him. I mean yeah, he's not doing so well at the moment, but everyone on CLG is playing bad when they throw games like the last one.


Really? If I asked you the same question at the end of S2, would you answer the same on this question?

It feels to me that before S3, few people were aware of MegaZero and kiwikid... and look how well they are doing right now.


Dig only recruited kiwi because they had to when they lost dominate. Remember when CLG actually held tryouts for their support spot? Finding a new player is very high risk and takes a huge amount of resources. I'm not saying there aren't toplaner that might be better than hotshot, I'm saying that there arent toplaner that are so much better that it's worth the hassle. I mean just imagine you bench hotshot, recruit a guy and then he doesn't work out with the team.

Then recruit him as a sub and play with him in scrims and see if he develops into someone you can compete with in the LCS. You don't have to bench Hotshot right away, but you can start training a replacement.


... which still takes a substantial amount of resources for potentially nothing. Again, CLG actually held open tryouts once and the results were not exactly stellar.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 444
Mong 90
Shinee 69
Shine 24
Bale 22
NotJumperer 21
Noble 13
Icarus 7
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 864
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft782
Other Games
summit1g7661
ceh9278
C9.Mang0250
PiGStarcraft187
Happy178
Livibee84
RuFF_SC229
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream453
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Rush1290
• Lourlo1084
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.