• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 76

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 82 Next
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
August 26 2014 04:41 GMT
#1501
Scarra is on a 15 game losing streak. It's pretty hilarious to watch.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 26 2014 04:54 GMT
#1502
It should be Lucian. His release date makes more sense, he was extremely popular for most of the season and there hasn't been a victorious ADC skin yet.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 26 2014 05:21 GMT
#1503
On August 26 2014 13:41 Kouda wrote:
Scarra is on a 15 game losing streak. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

lol his team just threw
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 05:24:07
August 26 2014 05:23 GMT
#1504
LuciaN woulda been good, and striker is ugly as fuck anyway
Carrilord has arrived.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 26 2014 05:25 GMT
#1505
literally 5 straight games of bot losing today, had to become a dirty Fizz picker in order to pull out of the losing streak I'm sorry friends
Carrilord has arrived.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 26 2014 05:28 GMT
#1506
I just played the weirdest game. I was jungling, and the enemy team picked two junglers, Nunu and Nasus. Then they picked Gragas and sent him bottom against our Support / AD, and sent their Tristy top vs our Alistar.

TL halps me. What the fuck do I do in that situation? Nunu just followed me around and took my shit, and I effectively had no presence. All their lanes were ungankable, I couldn't really farm at all... I just kind of hoped my bottom lane could smash bottom in really hard, but like Gragas is ridiculous and can last hit from behind his tower.

Is there anything you can really do in that situation other than holding on and hoping that you get carried? Thats like the most useless I've ever felt... like ever. I basically got not gold at all, and their teams lane bullies just won lane, their nasus got huge with free Q stacks and an effectively free Feral Flare without ever having to gank (literally was shown as level 1 till like 15 minutes in).

Nunu was poor as fuck, but like it just didn't matter because Nunu's kit is intrinsically better with no gold. We got butt fucked and like... I was just completely along for the ride.

Halp tl halp. It also just blows my midn that that strategy was whipped out in Soloqueue. Not even like Tryhard Diamond soloqueue, but really shitty platinum nearly getting demoted into gold soloqueue.

-.-
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 26 2014 05:31 GMT
#1507
3 man bot take tower, take support with you mid, then top can maybe snowball off of that gold, hard to say, but it should at a minimum make collapsing ez
Carrilord has arrived.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 26 2014 05:38 GMT
#1508
Had no HP to really force a tower, I dunno, Nunu was just following me around going balls deep on me in my jungle. I think they had everything warded, or maybe I'm just really bad and Nunu outplayed the hell out of me.

Real talk TL, I dunno whats happened over the last month or so, but I went from knocking on the door to diamond, to like straight up everyone I play with is in gold 4/5, and I still just keep losing games at this 2:1 ratio.

I'm trash.

-.-
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 26 2014 05:38 GMT
#1509
sounds like you got outpicked to begin with, a massive tank wall and gave them tristana, thats a good way to lose before anything happens. add that tristana probably got solo lane with free farm with tristana and I dont even need to know about how you were useless.
I come in for the scraps
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 05:42:42
August 26 2014 05:42 GMT
#1510
what hero did you play? actually what was your whole team
Carrilord has arrived.
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
August 26 2014 05:46 GMT
#1511
On August 26 2014 13:41 Ryuu314 wrote:
I think it's fine that Morg is getting the skin. Yes, she already has a lot of good skins, but honestly if I were to pick a champion who had a huge impact on the scene this year, Morg would be a top contender.


Honestly it'll probably be Victorious Morgana, as she's been a dominant champion since s4 started.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the Champion skin this year is Champion Yasuo, who is arguably the only other impactful champion that's been a game changer since launch (which is what Riven and Thresh were when they got their Champ skins).
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 05:51:03
August 26 2014 05:48 GMT
#1512
really unlikely Yasuo will get 2 skins within a year of launch ( he has one on the pbe already)
Carrilord has arrived.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 26 2014 05:53 GMT
#1513
I was J4. I dunno, I didn't feed but I definitely had no gold.

But yeah, even if I wad able to jungle properly we probably lost hard. I guess big difference is in that scenario I get the chance to make plays, get objectives, and snowball a win before their tristy and nasus got huge.

My team was ali top, me as j4, ahri mid (vs fizz, she got smashed), and then Ashe Leona bottom. I dunno, don't really care about how my team played, I'll never see any of them again. As first pick though, is it worth it to just leave after those kind of pick ban phases?
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 05:56:11
August 26 2014 05:55 GMT
#1514
j4 leona are really good for brute forcing towers that was your best bet, not saying it would have been easy, also Fizz is super easy to brute force against, seeing as you'd have 3 cc to keep him from blowing E to wave clear
Carrilord has arrived.
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
August 26 2014 05:56 GMT
#1515
On August 26 2014 14:48 Slusher wrote:
really unlikely Yasuo will get 2 skins within a year of launch ( he has one on the pbe already)


Yeah, but can you name another champion that's been this dominant all season? Maybe Tristana or Koggles, but those are the only other ones to jump out at me as being relevant players all season long.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 26 2014 06:00 GMT
#1516
Shyvana
Carrilord has arrived.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 26 2014 06:03 GMT
#1517
champion mundo would also be funny. Lee Sin would also be a fantastic candidate.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 26 2014 06:09 GMT
#1518
I wish it was easier to make smurf's on lol, every time my play tanked like this in bw I'd always just make a new account and grind my way from D to high C to get back to basics and it'd cure it every time. Doing this on LoL is impossible.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
August 26 2014 06:16 GMT
#1519
On August 26 2014 15:00 Slusher wrote:
Shyvana


Shyvana doesn't have hair.
@miicah88
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 06:22:01
August 26 2014 06:19 GMT
#1520
On August 26 2014 15:16 miicah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 15:00 Slusher wrote:
Shyvana


Shyvana doesn't have hair.

Yes she does.

On August 26 2014 05:12 lilwisper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 05:04 Fusilero wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/p/thankyou
Amazon acquires twitch, we esports now?


Wait wasn't it Google/Youtube that was supposed to be buying Twitch?

Google got locked out due to monopoly laws.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech99
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
Dewaltoss 95
EffOrt 89
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps781
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns31368
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT361
DeMusliM175
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt459
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 13m
Stellar Fest
3h 13m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.