• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6928 users

Pony Express Issue 78: June 1 - June 8, 2009 - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 10 2009 00:19 GMT
#21
On June 09 2009 14:17 paper wrote:
wow cake contest = over

holy fuck, someone from 'Ace Of Cakes' in da house.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
June 10 2009 01:06 GMT
#22
--- Nuked ---
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
June 10 2009 01:37 GMT
#23
yess PX! That cake is ridiculous...there are so many other great ones in that thread too.

I miss the Shit Bus
✌
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 10 2009 02:30 GMT
#24
Sorry about the interviews. I've had complications such as my mom is dying. She's on life support now and I've been busy being with her in the hospital...
Life?
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
June 10 2009 02:35 GMT
#25
Cake imba. Best of wishes with your family, ShoCkeyy.
Jaedong
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 10 2009 02:39 GMT
#26
Thanks for the feature n_n <3

Too bad thread is locked );
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 10 2009 02:40 GMT
#27
On June 10 2009 11:30 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Sorry about the interviews. I've had complications such as my mom is dying. She's on life support now and I've been busy being with her in the hospital...

Don't apologize, be with your mom. I wish for the best for your mom. Stay strong! You know you can come here if you need help.
Peace~
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 10 2009 03:11 GMT
#28
On June 10 2009 11:40 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 11:30 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Sorry about the interviews. I've had complications such as my mom is dying. She's on life support now and I've been busy being with her in the hospital...

Don't apologize, be with your mom. I wish for the best for your mom. Stay strong! You know you can come here if you need help.


Thanks, yea I know... I haven't slept good in days, I've been having nightmares when I do sleep. The little I do sleep is next to her, me and my sister.
Life?
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
June 11 2009 16:15 GMT
#29
loool pachi.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 11 2009 16:23 GMT
#30
On June 10 2009 12:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 11:40 fanatacist wrote:
On June 10 2009 11:30 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Sorry about the interviews. I've had complications such as my mom is dying. She's on life support now and I've been busy being with her in the hospital...

Don't apologize, be with your mom. I wish for the best for your mom. Stay strong! You know you can come here if you need help.


Thanks, yea I know... I haven't slept good in days, I've been having nightmares when I do sleep. The little I do sleep is next to her, me and my sister.


Good Luck. almost everything is more important than here.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
June 11 2009 16:50 GMT
#31
On June 10 2009 11:39 fanatacist wrote:
Thanks for the feature n_n <3

Too bad thread is locked );


oh man, why.
i thought that guide was the best.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-11 16:56:46
June 11 2009 16:56 GMT
#32
On June 12 2009 01:50 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 11:39 fanatacist wrote:
Thanks for the feature n_n <3

Too bad thread is locked );


oh man, why.
i thought that guide was the best.

TeamLiquid staff saw through my opportunistic cover-up of the true intentions of the thread. I said it was for the Beta keys, but the almighty MiR realized soon after that I was summoning and training an army of trolls. Not only that, but I was also categorizing them, forming the ranks of my own forum chaos crusade. However, when you decide to control an army of trolls, most of them fresh from the Hellnoobgate, you must be prepared to deal with a majority of idiots in your ranks. Unfortunately these idiots gave away my scheme by trolling poorly in the troll thread.

I am still in conference with my new recruits, and I make a weekly newsletter. PM me if interested in entering the Troll League.
Peace~
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-11 18:00:36
June 11 2009 17:59 GMT
#33
I know for sure Me, KennyCasting, and Machine are going to Blizzcon. If LzGamer beats HnR)Insane in the SC2GG thing then he'll have a ticket and will be coming as well.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
June 11 2009 19:14 GMT
#34
Awesome PX as usual. <3

And yes, I'm going to blizzcon.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 365
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi493
Counter-Strike
fl0m1496
byalli706
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax251
ToD152
Trikslyr27
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis990
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.