• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

Gays love to be in control - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
April 18 2009 11:40 GMT
#261
On April 18 2009 04:47 inlagdsil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 04:32 uNcontroLable wrote:
On April 18 2009 04:22 inlagdsil wrote:
This video is necessary here.


Oh man...what was I thinking. Why did I push play? AT WORK. AT THE FRONT DESK.

I frantically pressed pause only to freeze it in public view on a shot of them all in speedoes riding something in a row.

fml

Oh noooo :S
Well, I guess the worst thing that can happen is that they think you are a middleaged overweight gay man.
EDIT: with facial hair.

I guess that would be pretty bad considering she is a woman
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
April 18 2009 11:56 GMT
#262
Oh... that's kinda funny, you're popular in different "circles" hehe
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
April 18 2009 12:22 GMT
#263
ahaha wtf, tears in my eyes
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
April 18 2009 18:15 GMT
#264
On April 18 2009 20:00 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 19:01 Mora wrote:
.....

whoever is faggylittlebear, you're not funny.

seriously. fuck off.


LOL

haha
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
April 18 2009 18:58 GMT
#265
On April 18 2009 20:40 damenmofa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 04:47 inlagdsil wrote:
On April 18 2009 04:32 uNcontroLable wrote:
On April 18 2009 04:22 inlagdsil wrote:
This video is necessary here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vrsxg0naA


Oh man...what was I thinking. Why did I push play? AT WORK. AT THE FRONT DESK.

I frantically pressed pause only to freeze it in public view on a shot of them all in speedoes riding something in a row.

fml

Oh noooo :S
Well, I guess the worst thing that can happen is that they think you are a middleaged overweight gay man.
EDIT: with facial hair.

I guess that would be pretty bad considering she is a woman

That was the point!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Tetris
Profile Joined January 2009
United States36 Posts
April 19 2009 11:39 GMT
#266
Holy crap, I just discovered this and read it in its entirety. Way way way too good!
Nuke inc
Harcourt
Profile Joined February 2009
United States20 Posts
April 19 2009 13:16 GMT
#267
Geoff is quite sexy, I definitely would like to have a piece of that.
This is more than a passing feeling.
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
April 19 2009 21:47 GMT
#268
I will find who smurfed my nick...and they will pay.

The "uNcontroLable" on btalk wasn't me...in case you didn't realize.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 09 2009 19:04 GMT
#269
Looky what I found by searching "wcg ultimate gamer" on twitter...

http://www.btalkworld.com/?p=3090

Hehe, worth the bump I promise.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
June 09 2009 19:09 GMT
#270
so funny and what a nice guy Inc is.

Thanks for the link Unc to good.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
June 09 2009 19:16 GMT
#271
On April 19 2009 22:16 Harcourt wrote:
Geoff is quite sexy, I definitely would like to have a piece of that.

You registered to say that? Great job!
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 09 2009 19:19 GMT
#272
Man, if this happened to me I'd be raging so hard. But at the same time its hilarious... thankfully I don't think anyone in the gay community would be drooling over a tall skinny white boy.

phew.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Hippopotamus
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1914 Posts
June 09 2009 19:23 GMT
#273
On June 10 2009 04:19 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
Man, if this happened to me I'd be so raging hard. But at the same time its hilarious... thankfully I don't think anyone in the gay community would be drooling over a tall skinny white boy.

phew.

uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 09 2009 21:04 GMT
#274
"My hair looks great..."

Hehe I'm a stylist to the stars now! Start lining up to pay me for haircuts.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 09 2009 21:17 GMT
#275
Yeah Jeremy (author) was nice enough to give me a heads up on this.. actually I made a lot of friends through this entire thing! I think they are all really nice guys!

Let them jokes roll RIGHT IN.

DO IT I DARE YA
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
June 09 2009 21:25 GMT
#276
On June 10 2009 04:04 uNcontroLable wrote:
Looky what I found by searching "wcg ultimate gamer" on twitter...

http://www.btalkworld.com/?p=3090

Hehe, worth the bump I promise.



great video, and nice haircut you gave him.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
June 09 2009 21:30 GMT
#277
On June 10 2009 06:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Yeah Jeremy (author) was nice enough to give me a heads up on this.. actually I made a lot of friends through this entire thing! I think they are all really nice guys!

Let them jokes roll RIGHT IN.

DO IT I DARE YA


k

538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
June 09 2009 21:51 GMT
#278
On June 10 2009 06:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote:actually I made a lot of friends through this entire thing! I think they are all really nice guys!

Let them jokes roll RIGHT IN.

DO IT I DARE YA


HAHAHAHAHA :D
ITS A TARP GEOFF!
BW fighting!
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
June 09 2009 22:11 GMT
#279
actually to me it didnt look so much like blushing but rage lol.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 09 2009 22:22 GMT
#280
I loled
No no no no its not mine!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 528
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever495
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5668
Other Games
summit1g7620
shahzam560
C9.Mang0284
ArmadaUGS90
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick281
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
56m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 56m
Stellar Fest
13h 56m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.