• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7654 users

Don't Click It - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Descent
Profile Joined January 2008
1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 18:01:05
February 25 2009 17:58 GMT
#21
I'm fascinated. I had to click to close the tab though, since alt+w didn't work.

Edit: I mean ctrl+w.
「 Dream & Future 」 ※ 「 STX SouL 」
dm47
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
82 Posts
February 25 2009 18:13 GMT
#22
after making this guy thrust for about a minute I got sick of it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7418312749029864122&hl=en
I hate optimists.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
February 25 2009 18:23 GMT
#23
i agree with the above comments, who the hell wants to avoid other options when trying to navigate a menu? clicking is there for a reason.
jingXD
Profile Joined May 2007
United States283 Posts
February 25 2009 18:29 GMT
#24
I do all my browsing from the keyboard. Opera's keyboard shortcuts, especially spatial navigation, are really nice for this. I don't like having to take my hands on and off the keyboard (diehard vi/Launchy/CLI user).
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 25 2009 18:41 GMT
#25
all I can think of is my apm must suck while I browse around this site...
BBS
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany204 Posts
February 25 2009 18:42 GMT
#26
that's awesome, wish my pc here would work like that all way long :o
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
February 25 2009 18:48 GMT
#27
Haha, such a cool site. I had no trouble not clicking
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
February 25 2009 18:50 GMT
#28
How am I supposed to copy and paste is I can't click?
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 25 2009 19:51 GMT
#29
pretty smooth, but I know that it dosen't render well (or work at all) on mobile.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 25 2009 19:55 GMT
#30
On February 26 2009 03:29 jingXD wrote:
I do all my browsing from the keyboard. Opera's keyboard shortcuts, especially spatial navigation, are really nice for this. I don't like having to take my hands on and off the keyboard (diehard vi/Launchy/CLI user).


launchy and gnome do is the best
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
February 25 2009 20:00 GMT
#31
love it
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
February 25 2009 20:03 GMT
#32
i cant see the page.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 25 2009 20:06 GMT
#33
I like clicking because it makes your decisions precise, not if you randomly let go of the mouse and it is hovering over some shit or if it slides down my bed ):
Peace~
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
February 25 2009 20:07 GMT
#34
I didn't find the interface that bad, it was pretty smooth and well thought out... but...
nonetheless, I'd still rather click. It's just so intuitive. Like, why did humans invent buttons? Cause we love to press them! :D
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 20:18:12
February 25 2009 20:17 GMT
#35
Oh come on guys. The thing with the menu avoiding can easily be fixed by just setting a timer for each menu to be opened. Like it only opens when you hover above it for 2 seconds. The downside would be that you have to wait 2 seconds for it to open when you finally do reach the one you want.

And I don't think the site is here to set new goals for future mouse design. It's just a new idea put into practice. It doesn't want to become "the next big thing" (since it's been on the web for at least 3 years, as far back as I can remember), it's just bringing something new.

Some of these things can be implemented in certain areas of websites to improve the user's experience. Some have already been implemented in flash games and so on. It's silly saying that clicking > this, since it wasn't the point to begin with.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
February 25 2009 20:21 GMT
#36
I've read about this site a few weeks ago, and while it is innovative it really isn't user friendly.
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 20:25:55
February 25 2009 20:23 GMT
#37
On February 26 2009 02:56 micronesia wrote:
It stops you from reading with your mouse (similar to reading with your finger) which is annoying for me and many others I'm sure.


Yeah I have that problem as well. I had ZERO problem refraining from physically clicking on things, but it was just annoying to 'dodge' items I didn't want to 'click' on.

Not to mention it's just a flash based site which uses 'mouse over' instead of 'mouse click' so, eh, I don't really even find it that innovative... Just annoying.

You could do this in 500 different 'innovative' ways, but just because they're innovative doesn't mean they're good. Someone could make the same site, but you use the 'enter' key to 'click' on things, or rightclick instead of leftclick. Not really that impressive in my opinion, because it doesn't really have any positive application.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
February 25 2009 20:39 GMT
#38
it's like apple and their one button mouse
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
February 25 2009 20:40 GMT
#39
Very interesting, but it is too... animated.
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 22:30:37
February 25 2009 22:30 GMT
#40
On February 26 2009 05:39 oneofthem wrote:
it's like apple and their one button mouse

Hahahaha.
That's why I bought a Razer =P.

EDIT: Wow.. I didn't realize this thread died. I come back after a few hours, and no one has posted... My bad.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings168
SHIN 80
CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 330
ByuN 279
OGKoka 274
SHIN 80
MindelVK 20
Railgan 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70786
Calm 10613
Rain 2527
FanTaSy 1251
Bisu 1127
soO 671
Soulkey 625
Shuttle 435
Stork 416
Rush 263
[ Show more ]
Soma 233
firebathero 208
Light 172
Snow 161
Last 148
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 60
Bale 41
Shinee 39
Killer 35
Trap 33
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 29
Sharp 28
Mong 27
Free 27
Sexy 21
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
zelot 17
Shine 16
HiyA 13
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6904
Dendi235
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
gofns34581
singsing2223
byalli575
B2W.Neo350
Pyrionflax252
ToD46
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 96
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV476
League of Legends
• Jankos3241
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 877
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 10m
OSC
11h 10m
Replay Cast
11h 10m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.